• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Want me to type you? post here...

deathwarmedup

MBTI Type
IXTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
in the unlikely event you've read anything from me....

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
okay in line we have Osprey, Smile, Deathwarmedup, Merced, and Norsken.

I'll get to this I swear. XD

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How about me? Also why is this in the graveyard?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hi Osprey

JULIUS VAN DER BEAK:
MBTI: INTP
You have an obvious use of Ti and a more playfully used Ne with it. You tend to relate a little more with facts and experiences as if you have stronger Si. Your feeling function is lower in the stack, it doesn't rear its head much. You are much more preoccupied with finding truth than you are finding ethics. ISTP could be a secondary option as I definitely see you as a Ti dom, but less likely as I don't see much Se from you at all. You seem far more Si.

ENNEAGRAM STACKINGS:
CORE 5. 5w6. TRI 593. 5w6 9w1 3w4. Sp/So. I definitely see you as a self-preserving 5. You also have the withdrawn nature and it pairs well with your Ti. You are not really argumentative and prefer to be in the crowd if you talk much at all. You aren't very forceful. I also chose 3w4 as you seem motivated and all but at the same time feel disconnected from the majority and occasionally discuss it. Sp/So is great for you, I haven't seen any major signs of Sx first or second.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: YOU'RE STILL OSPREY

Last edited:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi Osprey

JULIUS VAN DER BEAK:
MBTI: INTP
You have an obvious use of Ti and a more playfully used Ne with it. You tend to relate a little more with facts and experiences as if you have stronger Si. Your feeling function is lower in the stack, it doesn't rear its head much. You are much more preoccupied with finding truth than you are finding ethics. ISTP could be a secondary option as I definitely see you as a Ti dom, but less likely as I don't see much Se from you at all. You seem far more Si.

ENNEAGRAM STACKINGS:
CORE 5. 5w6. TRI 593. 5w6 9w1 3w4. Sp/So. I definitely see you as a self-preserving 5. You also have the withdrawn nature and it pairs well with your Ti. You are not really argumentative and prefer to be in the crowd if you talk much at all. You aren't very forceful. I also chose 3w4 as you seem motivated and all but at the same time feel disconnected from the majority and occasionally discuss it. Sp/So is great for you, I haven't seen any major signs of Sx first or second.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: YOU'RE STILL OSPREY

Interesting what you said about discussing facts and experiences. I have tried to focus more on my memories and perceptions lately, and I suppose that could also be the use of Si.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hey remember when I originally met you and was like OMG HER USERNAME IS BLACK BUTLERRRR

SMILEPHANTOMHIVE:
MBTI: ISTJ
I feel you are one of the most obvious and pure ISTJs here. Your ethics and creativity lay on a backburner to your experiences (Si) and efficiency (Te). Logic and past experience is very important to you. You also show the classic inferior Ne that thinks up all the worst case scenarios. You dread a change of plan. Your Fi also works more as a tool. "This experience can be logically back up by this therefore I should stand by this"

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKING:
CORE 6. 6w5. Tri 631. 6w5 3w4 1w9. Sp/So.

You definitely have a sense of that 6 paranoia, and how 6 can appear like many other types. Your 3 exhibits strongly with your trouble with Aleks, you feel you are failing therefore you are going to drop out since you cannot pass one class. Your gut type is the absolute hardest for me to decipher but I chose 1 because you seem very perfectionistic and hold yourself to a very high standard. Sp explains your consistent worries about health as well.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: Smoo needs a cuddle lately. :hug:

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting what you said about discussing facts and experiences. I have tried to focus more on my memories and perceptions lately, and I suppose that could also be the use of Si.

Yes, memories and perceptions is very Si, as you are looking through "experiences" to relate them to the present in some way. Analyzing the "Data" of your experience. :)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
in the unlikely event you've read anything from me....

Hey you :D I have seen you here and there! Know we haven't personally spoke much so, my typing may be totally off.

DEATHWARMEDUP:
MBTI: IxTJ
I put this because it might be a long shot but you make me think of those withdrawn, highly intuitive types with a strong sense of logic (INTJ). ISTJ could be probable, but you just make me think INTJ more. You also both share the ethics function in the same position, so your ethical viewpoint is there but not as strong as other things.

ENNEAGRAM AND STACKING
CORE 5. 5w6. Tri 538. 5w6 3w4 8w9. Sp/Sx.
This is a shot in the dark as well but you seem like a highly intellectual, withdrawn type. You search for knowledge like a 5 in order to be competent. You are assertive and firm in your values whether people enjoy it or not, but in a tamer fashion. You do not like to be controlled. You want success like a 3. You do not seem to be group oriented at all hence So last for you.

Jazzy's Personal Sticker: I just wanna know you better.... :3

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
what type am i, jazzy?

skimpit

Can you type me please? I'll sing "Worthless" for you, because I know that's what you want to hear. Maybe I'll do it for you in Japanese. Spice things up.

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm game. Type me please.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Please type me if you have time. I don't have many posts on typology central but I'm pretty active on personality cafe if you need an actual reference (Krayfish)

Last edited:

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Would you type me as well please (although we haven't talked)? You can look through my posts, only if you find the time ofc.

Also - another ENFP E1. Haven't seen this combo much around, neither here or on PerC. Very refreshing.