• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ALKFHAKSLDNAADKSFKASL;;IERUWE03-20I-24U93RH

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you're ESI, Fi subtype, and have for a long time. The shape of your eyes seems Fi to me and the gaze itself seems Se. The gaze isn't as piercing as an Se subtype's would be. There's almost a type of resignation in your eyes, like you are world-weary, but the weariness seems to originate from innocence, so it's not bitter. I think it tries to be bitter though as a way to latch on to something external. You have an intriguing mysterious energy too.

Well that title caught my attention.

I see A LOT of Fi. And sp/sx.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you're ESI, Fi subtype, and have for a long time. The shape of your eyes seems Fi to me and the gaze itself seems Se. The gaze isn't as piercing as an Se subtype's would be. There's almost a type of resignation in your eyes, like you are world-weary, but the weariness seems to originate from innocence, so it's not bitter. I think it tries to be bitter though as a way to latch on to something external. You have an intriguing mysterious energy too.

Thanks, this is exactly the sort of thing I wanted.

I'm impressed you caught the resignation part. That's trademark e9. When we begin to perceive value as conditional, we think that makes everything meaningless so we become resigned. I wonder what you mean by a world-weariness that originates from innocence though?

Well that title caught my attention.

I see A LOT of Fi. And sp/sx.

I chose each character carefully.

Thank you for the VI, yeah, I feel like you can tell I have no idea how to pose for pictures even when I'm the one taking them and that level of oblivious awkwardness can only be social last contraflow.

If you could explain anything about the A LOT part, that would be interesting I'm sure. If not, no worries.

Thank you for the VI, yeah, I feel like you can tell I have no idea how to pose for pictures even when I'm the one taking them and that level of oblivious awkwardness can only be social last contraflow.

If you could explain anything about the A LOT part, that would be interesting I'm sure. If not, no worries.

What I meant by 'a lot' is that you have this mysterious introverted look, this kind of 'I'm so over everything' Fi-dom deal going on. When I think Fi-dom, I think of people like Johnny Depp and Fiona Apple. They each have this introverted feeling aura about them, like a kind of reserved awkwardness that is usually seen with those types. I have it myself, and I see that similar vibe with you too. It could be a heavy sp/sx masking over the Si/Fe functions and you coming off that way though. Sp/sx seems to be pretty Fi-ish when I think about it now.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think my title was simply too catchy to get many responses. Self-promotion is clearly my forte.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks, this is exactly the sort of thing I wanted.

I'm impressed you caught the resignation part. That's trademark e9. When we begin to perceive value as conditional, we think that makes everything meaningless so we become resigned. I wonder what you mean by a world-weariness that originates from innocence though?

I mean, for example, an "idealism" that is or has been let down a few too many times.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You look like a Fi user, so/sx or sx/so

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think based on your pictures you are as a full topological profile ISFP in MBTI with a clear Fi/Ni deep in through energy and focus with some Se in that you seem aware of whats going on both inside and outside yourself. For instinctual stacking I would say Sp/Sx as first of all you seem very self focused and private based on the pictures but I do think a part of you is waiting to latch onto some deep connection.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Intriguing person. Regardless of type.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sp last is a new and interesting suggestion to me, tell me more mysterious Krayfish...

instinct.jpg I looked through this and your face gave me the vibe that SO wasn't last. Looking at this, I think sx/so and sp/sx are the most likely possibilities, but I could be completely off.

edit: You cannot see anything off that image, so here are the two I'm talking about:
sp/sx
sp-sx.jpg

sx/so
sx-so.jpg

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think based on your pictures you are as a full topological profile ISFP in MBTI with a clear Fi/Ni deep in through energy and focus with some Se in that you seem aware of whats going on both inside and outside yourself. For instinctual stacking I would say Sp/Sx as first of all you seem very self focused and private based on the pictures but I do think a part of you is waiting to latch onto some deep connection.

Cat Brainz... I think I used to look more INFP when I was younger, my gaze seemed less attentive and weighed plus the entire formely baby-face thing. I do type as sp/sx but I think my life hardly reflects this the traditional sense despite my accursed self-absorption so I do see something to mysterious krayfish's suggestion as well. I appreciate the VI.

Intriguing person. Regardless of type.

I see you've made it unavoidable for me this time. That was a smart move.

View attachment 19055 I looked through this and your face gave me the vibe that SO wasn't last. Looking at this, I think sx/so and sp/sx are the most likely possibilities, but I could be completely off.

edit: You cannot see anything off that image, so here are the two I'm talking about:
sp/sx
View attachment 19056

sx/so
View attachment 19057

Thanks for the references, I'm familiar with them. I think it's intriguing that you think I have something from the sx/so examples, I don't see it myself but I do think I understand what you mean about my face not seeming so-last now. I think I have more softness than the sp/sx examples do, it's almost as if I'm in the middle of both of those.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks for the references, I'm familiar with them. I think it's intriguing that you think I have something from the sx/so examples, I don't see it myself but I do think I understand what you mean about my face not seeming so-last now. I think I have more softness than the sp/sx examples do, it's almost as if I'm in the middle of both of those.
I understand what you mean by that. You could always have an atypical typing combination. For example, you could be an ISFJ sp/sx, which due to the addition of Fe could give you a softer appearance or a "I look like I have SO but not really" sort of vibe or ISFP sx/so which, due to the so presence, sort of rounds out the edginess usually found in your typical sp/sx or sx/sp ISFP coming from the Fi and Se.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i am also seeing ISFP sp/sx

also CUTE!!!