• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Face type muh face for funsies

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Going by the pictures (Personally I dont think VI should be used to type alone) id say Sx/So and I mostly get a 6w7 vibe with 4w3 and 9w (Mixed wings) impressions.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I never identified as Sp/Sx. I did test as 6w5 Sp while in the midst of a deep depression complete with extreme anxiety after a series of extremely painful relationship deaths and a brief period of being homeless. NO ONE should type themselves at their lowest point in life. No. One.

Well enneagram is about people's unhealthy side, so it would make sense to. Maybe lowest point would be more disintegration point.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Well enneagram is about people's unhealthy side, so it would make sense to. Maybe lowest point would be more disintegration point.

Yes, that's part of what enneagram is. But it's complex. There are health levels, integration/disintegration points, and a specific order that we use when what we normally try doesn't work.

I think it's really important to note that enneagram is
not
about behavior. This is a point that Fauvre makes all the time. It's about internal fears and motivations. Sometimes analysis of behavior is helpful, other times it's counterproductive.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

I have often thought that when healthier, I am more 3-like though. I just assumed that I lean to that wing more instead of the 5 when I am more healthy.

Some 9 traits do resonate though.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't believe in VI, but as a part of fun, I think you look very Fe. Either ENFJ or ESFJ. You look very warm, self-confidet and there is a sort of openess in your face, that says "come to me, tell me your troubles, I'll be there for you," that Fe types have. What confuses me is that you also seem to be very self-aware in those pictures, it seems like you really care about how you look, pose and there's also certain level of strained posture, which makes you seem more drawn in yourself than I'd expect an Fe dom to be. I think enneagram 6 would explain this well. 4w5s are weird, self expressive goth types, sx even more than that. Even when they're not really "goths" they prefer dark colours, expressive edgy looks, or they have just carry on the suffering artist mask with all its loneliness and separation from the world. I don't see any of that in you. When it comes to stacking I'd say sp/sx.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I don't believe in VI, but as a part of fun, I think you look very Fe. Either ENFJ or ESFJ. You look very warm, self-confidet and there is a sort of openess in your face, that says "come to me, tell me your troubles, I'll be there for you," that Fe types have. What confuses me is that you also seem to be very self-aware in those pictures, it seems like you really care about how you look, pose and there's also certain level of strained posture, which makes you seem more drawn in yourself than I'd expect an Fe dom to be. I think enneagram 6 would explain this well. 4w5s are weird, self expressive goth types, sx even more than that. Even when they're not really "goths" they prefer dark colours, expressive edgy looks, or they have just carry on the suffering artist mask with all its loneliness and separation from the world. I don't see any of that in you. When it comes to stacking I'd say sp/sx.

I've emboldened the parts that I think are particularly true for me. You are right that I don't have an overwhelming edginess, but I do wear almost exclusively black, grey, and blue, with occasional dark green. I never wear white or bright colors. I also like boots, shorter combat boots in particular. I prefer a semi-minimalistic wardrobe that says "I'm not going to spend thousands of dollars annually at the mall to look like the rest of you, but I'm still gonna look timelessly epic in my thrift shop finds." I take joy in looking attractive without going crazy, but I do enjoy an occasional statement piece, but more along the lines of simple rebellion than flashy.

As for the last two pictures where I am wearing a white T-shirt and a bunch of flashy pink dicks, that was my bachelorette party. I would have rather not have participated in that evening at all, but my friends spent hundreds of dollars on me and "my night," so I did it for them. I was 4 months pregnant, and that dude in the picture was some random stranger who wanted me to take a shot from his belt buckle shot glass. I tried to use the "I can't, I'm pregnant" excuse, but he insisted on a virgin shot. I was still ultra skeeved out by the thought of fucking germs from everyone else who put their nasty stranger mouth on it. For some retarded (Fe-tarded) reason, I finally gave in and took a virgin shot from his crotch glass. Anyway, my point is that I would have rather stayed home, but at the end of the night we all got to see a parking ramp decorated with large puddles of blood and crimson bare footprints circling parked cars that were streaked with blood from a hand grasping for balance, all of which stopped just short of my car, which made the night entirely worthwhile.

What was I talking about? Oh yeah... I'm not sure how anyone can at this point in time suggest Sp-first for me. I do try to wrap my head around it, but by far the most frequent comment I get regarding my instinctual stack is "I can't see you not being Sp-last." This is what is said about the Sp/Sx 6:

"Their issues with security are focused on their loved ones; their anxiety is closely tied to the pulse and feedback of the people closest to them. They are less outwardly fearful than the self-pres/social. While mainly phobic, their counterphobic nature shows in their sense of fun. They are drawn to intensity, and are likely to overcome fear in order to engage in adventures.(This is especially true with the Seven wing.)"

I have heard little more than "you're a counterphobic 6, Peter" from a few people since I joined this site. Some of those who initially thought this now see me as a 4 (not that it matters in the end). Anyway, I find it interesting how people here see with me such striking contrast. As for the quote above, I do not think it explains me well at all. If anything, I fear adventure and risk (although I crave it internally) and I require an outside source to give me a bit of a push, as in "hey, let's go do this! It'll be fun and good for you!" I think a lot of that has to do with my childhood, or lack thereof. Additionally, my most recent boyfriend was a 6w7 Sp/Sx (INFP), and we are so very, very different in our presentation, but on a surface level (like online), we share a similar sense of humor. 4 Sx is often compared to 7, so it's really not surprising at all, especially when combined with Fe, which in many ways is similar to 6 (that whole "moving toward people" thing). Also, I am less concerned about how my loved ones feel about me and more concerned about how I feel about them, generally speaking. Unfortunately, I suffer from that whole 4 Sx borderline borderline thing, as in they tend to idealize their partners and adore them one minute, then think "ugh, you peasant I could do better" the next. All kidding aside, it's very hot and cold at times. Also, I think in my case, I present as Sx, sorta borderline obnoxious, but I am often "pulled back" by Sp. You may not see that part, because obviously I back off out of sight...

I didn't mean for this thread to turn into an opportunity to debate my type with anyone who comments, but the comments have strayed from typing by appearance to typing by whatever. If anything, I am surprised that I don't have more people suggesting 4w3 over 4w5 and other possibilities. And while I am somewhat open to seeing how others view me for educational and entertainment purposes, ultimately, it just irritates me when it doesn't line up with my reality.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] , look at first I said that I do not believe in VI and I made the post more for fun than serious typing. I think it would be much more accurate for you to fill out a questionnaire or share something about your actual personality. Pictures can be very misleading imo.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
[MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] , look at first I said that I do not believe in VI and I made the post more for fun than serious typing. I think it would be much more accurate for you to fill out a questionnaire or share something about your actual personality. Pictures can be very misleading imo.

I understand. I've done that many times. It's just that I've been here for 10 months and all I ever hear is "you're a core 6," and I'm not. I don't think you'll find many 4s who don't want to identify as a 4, despite all the negatives that come with it. Once they find an identity they approve of, they're not gonna let it go unless they feel it needs growth or tweaking.

I didn't post this thread because I'm unsure of my type. I did it for fun, but it's become more of a "you're not what you think you are" thread as a whole. That's all I'm saying...

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I understand. I've done that many times. It's just that I've been here for 10 months and all I ever hear is "you're a core 6," and I'm not. I don't think you'll find many 4s who don't want to identify as a 4, despite all the negatives that come with it. Once they find an identity they approve of, they're not gonna let it go unless they feel it needs growth or tweaking.

I didn't post this thread because I'm unsure of my type. I did it for fun, but it's become more of a "you're not what you think you are" thread as a whole. That's all I'm saying...

If you make a "type me" thread you have to expect that some people will disagree with your typing. If you're sure of your type just go with it. You know yourself better than anyone else, all we can offer is just our very limited opinion on who you are based on online interaction. I mean...how lame is that.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
If you make a "type me" thread you have to expect that some people will disagree with your typing. If you're sure of your type just go with it. You know yourself better than anyone else, all we can offer is just our very limited opinion on who you are based on online interaction. I mean...how lame is that.

I'm highly reactive, particularly with my "image." I'm working on it, haha. You are right though.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The member picture time thread is a better place to share pictures if you don't want type opinions than the what's my type? subforum.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This isn't a VI but I think you're definitely Fe because it seems a lack of consensus is difficult and stressful for you. I had the same problem here when I was a teenager. You remind me a bit of myself then in your behavior here now.

What you want is reassurance. But people are ultimately unrealiable so you can't count on the external for that in any sphere of your life. They are also capable of great sadism so they won't give it to you just for fun. What I mean is people are going to use this to take advantage of you and hurt you eventually if they somehow haven't already.

Be strong. Resist. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
The member picture time thread is a better place to share pictures if you don't want type opinions than the what's my type? subforum.

It's a face typing thread, not a "why your behavior indicates this" thread. It's really not that complicated.

This isn't a VI but I think you're definitely Fe because it seems a lack of consensus is difficult and stressful for you. I had the same problem here when I was a teenager. You remind me a bit of myself then in your behavior here now.

What you want is reassurance. But people are ultimately unrealiable so you can't count on the external for that in any sphere of your life. They are also capable of great sadism so they won't give it to you just for fun. What I mean is people are going to use this to take advantage of you and hurt you eventually if they somehow haven't already.

Be strong. Resist. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide to do.

I get what you're saying about Fe, but I'm confident in my general typing. I don't need reassurance any longer. What I wanted was basic face typing, and if you look back at comments in this thread, I had no issue with people visually typing me as other types. This site is full of people who regurgitate stereotypes and have a really poor understanding on the enneagram. When I see something that is ignorant, it's only natural to open a dialogue and dispute illogical lines of thinking.

Moving on...

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Uploading them after downloading the photos didn't work, I'll try using the links from Facebook instead.

10985354_1127766223910482_996407358057124976_n.jpg

12063628_1127766230577148_500336637240364930_n.jpg

12472804_1127766233910481_1651158518615623052_n.jpg

16425965_1375419189145183_2553162139008587023_n.jpg

@Typh0n @labyrinthine

Anybody willing to help with my photos? :D

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I will eat my words: I am now considering the possibility of Sp/Sx. The Sp 4 often presents in a very 7-ish manner; it's not your typical Sp by any means. The core 6 thing is still a dead horse though. I am now mostly focusing on better understanding the Jungian functions objectively. I cannot at this time rule out Fi-dom. I usually test as INFP, but tests are notoriously flawed due to user bias and sometimes limitations in objective self-reflection, and occasionally focus too much on dichotomies over functions.

I do not want to revive this thread and morph it into a discussion on typing by behavior though, just wanted to state that I stand corrected in my understand of Sp in relation to 4.