• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I think I'm a Fi dom

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You generally come across fairly Ti-9 in the way you interact, but perhaps you could be Fi (at the very least your ennea seems spot on from the threads you posted on site).

If we weren't considering typology at all, how would you describe your personality? What are some major themes in your life and why? A lot of the stuff in this thread struck me as more Ti than Fi, but hey, perhaps there's a bias on my end.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
You generally come across fairly Ti-9 in the way you interact, but perhaps you could be Fi (at the very least your ennea seems spot on from the threads you posted on site).

If we weren't considering typology at all, how would you describe your personality? What are some major themes in your life and why? A lot of the stuff in this thread struck me as more Ti than Fi, but hey, perhaps there's a bias on my end.

I wouldn't be so sure about it, but I get the "Ti-9 vibes" as well.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I will respond to latest posts tomorrow when I’m at my computer. Too much trouble to post coherent responses on a phone

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol, I'm the opposite. I think I'm a Ti-dom but a lot of people convinced I'm Fi.

Anyway, I don't give long analyses without questionnaires because I don't want to go through all your posts on the forum and pick and choose those that seem appropriate enough to prove my point, so I'll come back and give feedback after you answer Krayfish's questions.

Simply, as of now, I think you're Ti because you interact in a Ti-9 way (you seem much more Ti-9 than Fi-9). However, I could be easily convinced that your actions are Fi if you describe more about it. I haven't interacted with you deeply enough for me to type you well simply based on vibes.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, I'll look over your posts and come to a conclusion about what I think your type is. It will take a few days, though.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, I'm the opposite. I think I'm a Ti-dom but a lot of people convinced I'm Fi.

Anyway, I don't give long analyses without questionnaires because I don't want to go through all your posts on the forum and pick and choose those that seem appropriate enough to prove my point, so I'll come back and give feedback after you answer Krayfish's questions.

Simply, as of now, I think you're Ti because you interact in a Ti-9 way (you seem much more Ti-9 than Fi-9). However, I could be easily convinced that your actions are Fi if you describe more about it. I haven't interacted with you deeply enough for me to type you well simply based on vibes.
You wouldn't be the only one whose outward presentation is notably different from their actual type. That is why it is helpful to analyze how someone thinks and why and how they do what they do, not just the outward behavior itself. When all the world is divided into only 16 categories, there can be considerable variation within each one. Enneagram can account for some of this, as well as culture and other external influences.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unfortunately I haven’t often been in a healthy mental place. Not that this should prevent anyone from looking and trying...

I’ve been watching a lot of videos about the Objective Personality school of Jungian type. I agree with what they and other schools of Jungian type say about people having a blind spot to their own dominant and inferior functions. I am fairly certain I am a double observer, meaning that I would have N and S in the middle (secondary and tertiary slots). I am semi-confident I prefer Si to Se and Ne to Ni. Although their videos on how Si valuing types vs Ni valuing types organize their physical environments did leave me questioning my observing functions quite a bit.

I’ve noticed my father does the personal Si thing when talking about his tools—he enjoys showing off particular ones with specific meaning or memory for him. I really don’t see myself doing this at all with my own things when I organize them. For me, it is all about the overall layout and system or philosophy of organization. I take this approach in organizing my books, my music libraries (both physical and digital), and so on. In the rare instance I’d be showing off any collection or system to others, I’d be more interested in showing and explaining the overall system and explaining why I organized it so. I was actually helping my father organize some shit in his shop recently and he gave me a high compliment that I was “thinking like a machinist” after I explained why I hung and organized his various vice grips in a particular manner.

I am strongly considering ISxP now.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks, but please direct further inquiries and observations to my typing blog (link in my signature).

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, it occurred to me this forum has a limit on who can post in private blogs (500 post minimum, IIRC), so feel free to post here if you can't get into my blog. Didn't see your post count at first.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
sorry, anaximander has ti.. and i'm probably a sensor. like ixfps are the best especially peaceful ones