• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please:) w/questionnaire

Justjacob

MBTI Questions
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
A) I am so all over the place. I am a daydreamer but I am also very good in the moment. I go between charming social butterfly to silent recluse. I just change throughout the week and it's like my personality constantly shifts. Not in a crazy way but more like my energy levels, my sociability, and my activities. I'm very bold and even loud but often I need alone time and I keep my friend group small. It's not social interactions that charge me, what makes me feel energetic is taking about things that I'm passionate about and doing wild things with friends.
2)What do you yearn for in life?
A) I want to be happy and I want to stay true to what is right. I am a Christian and it's not enough that I have fun and do things, I must feel that I'm genuinely living out the Christian life and not a fake one.
3)Think about a time you were at your finest.
A) I was in Yosemite on a youth group trip. I was one of the older kids and our young youth pastor decided to go out and explore alone (he's not there anymore). All the kids were not sure where to go become we had no leader and we were in the middle of a state park. I took control of the group and watched over everyone, making sure they were safe. They followed me and I almost naturally became an alpha without saying much. I didn't even speak much I just walked with authority and they followed. In the wild I become my best self. At school I'm a bit of a slacker but out in the field I become an elite survivalist almost naturally. Everyone got home safe and I handled all the problems we had.
4)What makes you feel inferior?
A) I have strong beliefs that I won't give up. People kinda reject me and it's weird. I'm well liked personality wise and I'm confident/ not too bad looking but they reject me due to my tendency to appear judgmental. If they knew my heart, they would know that I really only judge myself harshly. I am extremely forgiving and I accept people for who they are. Apparently others don't perceive that sometimes and so I am a bit of a loner. The ironic part is that they judge me for my strong beliefs and because they say I judge them when I don't.
5)What tends to weigh in your decisions?
A) My decisions are decided firstly by my faith and then after that on how I am affecting people. I am self sacrificing in that I look out for other people's needs around me and sometimes ignore mine.
6)When you work on a project what is your emphasis? Do you like to control the outcome?
A) I like a project to be one big coherent/ pure product. I usually try to finish it in one sitting and then revising. I hate it when multiple people work on a project because the voice is not consistent. Even my own voice may change the day after. It should be on singular expression of your intention. I want to control it because then I can make it mine. I've asked my group before if I could do a group project solo and then I proceeded to blow everyone else out of the water in craftsmanship and writing.
7) Describe a time you had a lot of fun. What's your memory of it?
A) I went to a prom at my friends school and I had a monster energy drink with me. I tend to look intoxicated even when I'm not and the people outside made me give them the can and do a sobriety test because I was laughing and making my friends laugh while doing crazy stuff. Then the guards were smelling the can cause they thought I was drunk and trying to smuggle stuff in. Lol it's just me. I went in and we had so much fun dancing and running around. After the dance we played the best game of capture the flag ever. We did it near a pond with docks and stuff and it was late and misty. We were sliding all over the place acting crazy, and we had a really great time. You had to be there.
8) When you learn something new what's sounds natural to you?
A) I like to just start. I pick things up very fast and I also listen to tips people give me because it often helps.
9) Are you organized?
A) LOL. I put my papers in one place and my clothes in another. And sometimes they get mixed up. Don't judge me.
10) How do you judge new ideas?
A) Well I look at it from my worldview to see try and understand what they are saying in a frame of mind that works for me. Then I judge it on whether it's correct or not. For example, a conspiracy theorist friend believes that aliens created man and live among us and have been in civilization from the beginning. I think: "Aliens sound similar to fallen angels from the Bible. We really believe in the same things but while he thinks they are good, the Bible says they are demons that are liars. I'll then go on to explain how he is wrong to like them based on reasoning. Fallen angels act like they are on our side to gain man's help in the rebellion against God and so you should not trust them. Yes I really talk about that stuff, I'm weird okay.
11) Do you think before you speak?
A) I think up the first few words I'll say so that I'm prepared. I feel uncomfortable stopping in the middle of a conversation though. It's almost like I feel too eager to respond and then I think while saying empty words slowly like "ummmm" or "yeah um well let's see"
12) Do you take action right away or look before jumping?
A) When I worked in construction for a time, I used to get in trouble because I would start doing something while my boss was still explaining what to do. He'd be like, "do you even know where you are going?" I'm often quick to give a helping hand to those around me as well. It's kinda natural reaction for me.
13) It's Saturday and yo favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. WWYD?
A) Depends. If it sounds exciting, heck yes. TV can be recorded.
14) How do you act when stressed?
A) I get angry and start thinking "how is it that I am always surrounded by idiots". I start to get quieter and feeling a silent rage overtake me. I do have an IQ of almost 140 so most people look kinda dumb to me but I really start to notice the dumbness. AND IT BOTHERS ME.
15) What makes you dislike a personality?
A) Fakeness. I HATE IT. Be you or don't bother me. I want to hear the truth. Think Johnny Cash in Walk the Line. One of my all time favorite scenes period. The radio man tells Cash to stop playing.
Sam Phillips: You know exactly what I’m telling you. We’ve already heard that song a hundred times. Just like that. Just… like… how… you… sing it.
Johnny Cash: Well you didn’t let us bring it home.
Sam Phillips: Bring… bring it home? All right, let’s bring it home. If you was hit by a truck and you was lying out there in that gutter dying, and you had time to sing one song. Huh? One song that people would remember before you’re dirt. One song that would let God know how you felt about your time here on Earth. One song that would sum you up. You tellin’ me that’s the song you’d sing? That same Jimmy Davis tune we hear on the radio all day, about your peace within, and how it’s real, and how you’re gonna shout it? Or… would you sing somethin’ different. Somethin’ real. Somethin’ you felt. Cause I’m telling you right now, that’s the kind of song people want to hear. That’s the kind of song that truly saves people. It ain’t got nothin to do with believin’ in God, Mr. Cash. It has to do with believin’ in yourself.
Johnny Cash: I got a couple of songs I wrote in the Air Force. You got anything against the Air Force?
Sam Phillips: No.
Johnny Cash: I do.
16)What do you like talking about?
A) I enjoy deeper subjects such as the meaning of life. In general, it's the things I feel passionate about. I also like to vent about the stuff I'm experiencing around me. I kinda hold in emotions and it hurts. Talking to friends helps me take a breath emotionally. I'm very sensitive so I wish I had that support more often.
17) What do you pay least attention to?
A) Bills, political stuff, news, celebrity stuff. I'm oblivious to it all. I can understand while people need morning coffee while watching that shit.
18) How do friends perceive you?
A) I'm most often called these things: Intelligent, funny, opinionated, intense, crazy, weird, and awesome.
19) You have a whole day to do whatever.
A) I'd go climbing at the rock climbing gym with some friends then grab a beer and something to eat. I might watch a movie or play a game. I really enjoy playing group games and if I could make that happen I'd be stoked.