• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could you type me, according to this?

notimportant

Hello, I want to be clear : I think I'm ISTJ but I think I'm too 'Fi' (Si-Fi loop?), could you help me with that? I found this questionnaire, let me know if you think it is relevant.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Fi. I don't know, I feel like it's about as important as my Si function...
For example, I have some stereotypes about certain people and I have problem considering those who do things I disagree with as 'normal people' (for example, I don't know...women who abort just because they don't want a child or communists). I can recognize it when the music is good but I avoid bands (or I don't know...political youtubers or personalities) whose opinions are very different to mine and when I listen to engaged songs, I only listen to those I will agree with. Apart from that, I can have people who don't think like me as 'friends' (even though I don't really have friends), I won't reject them and if I have to take a decision that is against my beliefs or political points of view, it will piss me off but I will do it (and I will probably be kind of ironic about it). I think justice should be done but only when the said crime hurts other people. Also, I don't really think things are 'good' or 'bad' : it's too subjective. I really hate it when people hurt other people for no reason, though. Life is a fight but it doesn't mean you can threaten, beat up, rape, steal or kill other people.

And now, about my Si function...
My memory is not 'so good'...actually, I can remember about some details that happened 13 years ago but I can't remember things that happened a few weeks or months ago. And as I said I will only follow laws that I judge 'useful' and relevant.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Stability. I want a stable and quiet life. I want this kind of life because I like predictability, I want to know what is going to happen, because 'random situations' can have good outcomes...or bad outcomes and I don't really want to take risks.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
4 days ago. I helped my sister with her relocation. I felt useful, but it also made me feel good, physically.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When I feel useless and not respected. And when I feel like I did not take an opportunity. It may be really frustrating.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I don't really life conflits but I have no problem taking decisions others will disagree with, as long as they don't constatly piss me off about it. Also, the 'pros and cons' thing kind of applies to me.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
It depends...
Most of the time, I will not be so enthusiastic about it, especially if I don't feel like it's useful to me. I will do it but...well, that's about it. Now if I judge it will be useful to me or it really inspires me, I will probably be (way) more invested.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Well, as I said, when I helped my sister, 4 days ago. My memory of it...well, it's basically just me lifting boxes and other objects, with other people telling me I'm doing a good job, I can't lift this or this, I can take this or this or smiling at me.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I...don't really know. I want to learn things about it such as : will it be useful? How long will it take until I master this subject or idea? Does it really matter...? I doesn't mean I'm not curious : I love to learn things about languages, historical people, History...but I don't ask myself 'so...how does this object work?' like Ti, for example.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
One of the main reason I think I'm in a loop, if I'm ISTJ. I'm not organized at all. I have this 'do what my guts tell me' habit. I'm often just too lazy to do things I planned to do.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I simply want to learn the important things and how it will be useful to me, how I can 'use' this idea. If I can know details, I will gladly pay attention to them.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Yea, kind of. I think it's better when everyone has a well-defined roll and stick to it. Now, if people are bad at doing what they're doing and we can't proceed in another way, it sure will pisses me off but sometimes, we have to take risks : I will not do their jobs, they have theirs and I have mine.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think I'm the kind that speak before thinking. I sometimes say things other people judge shocking, rude, agressive, not politically correct...and most of the time, I realize it so I do my best to think before speaking because I don't like it when they whine.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Most of the time, if it's 'physical', I will just stay there, observing what's happening. And if it's all about studies, jobs, houses...I will read a lot about it and then do what I have to do.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I'd probably tell them to f*ck off (well, not that way, of course). I'm so used to staying home, I don't like it when other people disturb me.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Oh, it goes from 'blushing while being ill at ease' to 'sweating profusely'. Most of the time, when I'm really stressed out, I will be extremely stubborn and childish, giving up when I have to speak and there are lots of people in front of me. I really hate speaking.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When they're too emotional and 'radical' with their words. For example...I don't know, I hate communists (I already said that) but I don't really want them to die (I just want them to be less stupid). I hate it when some people want nationalists to die, for example. Also, when people are agressive with you in front of other people but when you're confronted directly, they're extremely nice and kind. Also dishonesty, but I can't say I really hate it if they're doing it in order to achieve their goal.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Mutual passions, interests...politics...jokes...banters...I'm kinda boring.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Honestly, I don't know.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
heh, I don't really have friends. But they usually see me as a very introverted, boring person, always doing the same things (always listening to the same musicians, playing the same video games, watching the same T.V series, talking about the same things...). I'm this 'absent' friend you usually forget.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
TV, beer, video games, depression, sleep even though it's not time for this. In this very order. I feel like I can't appreciate fun.

Do you think I sound very ISTJ?

Thank you.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
...Your Te is even weaker than mine, and your responses seem to prioritise Fi.

Have you considered looping INFP?

XoXo,
a commie :))))

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Don't think I'm INFP, most tests tell me I'm more ISFP than INFP (but they also "always" tell me I'm ISTJ)

That's the point of looping. You gotta decide whether you want to use the normal type description or the functional stacks. Both don't necessarily fit very well. According to those tests, you're probably typed as ISTJ because you're conservative af. and 'value tradition', when a quick look around the site would tell you that a lot of rightists are basically self-identified iNtuitives.

IF you want to go with functional stacks, I recommend looking at the profile types by Michael Pierce on this website. They talk functions. The main reason I typed you Fi dom is because your answer sounds like one, and this segment on Fi dom will explain why: The Sixteen Types: ISFP - YouTube (ISFP). If you are truly looping as you think is possible, then you will have to figure out what the aux is.

notimportant

That's the point of looping. You gotta decide whether you want to use the normal type description or the functional stacks. Both don't necessarily fit very well. According to those tests, you're probably typed as ISTJ because you're conservative af. and 'value tradition', when a quick look around the site would tell you that a lot of rightists are basically self-identified iNtuitives.

IF you want to go with functional stacks, I recommend looking at the profile types by Michael Pierce on this website. They talk functions. The main reason I typed you Fi dom is because your answer sounds like one, and this segment on Fi dom will explain why: The Sixteen Types: ISFP - YouTube (ISFP). If you are truly looping as you think is possible, then you will have to figure out what the aux is.

Fine, thanks...