• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI-type me for the Millionth Time!

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm bored and wanting to do some quizzes, so... here. And if anyone's tagged, then you are here to offer any insights you have, it's massively appreciated.

What's your type?
ENFJ.
What colour do you like?
Hm. My favorite color has honestly changed so many times over the years. But I guess I like black, because black goes with everything.
What is your favourite personality?
I like people who aren't judgemental/critical. At least overly so. I like people who are open-minded, as I am. I can't really narrow it down to one personality. I like people who like to do stuff, or make plans.
Where can you find clams?
By the beach? At a clam bake? At a seafood place?
Are you fascinated by wooden planks?
I'm fascinated by smooth ones. Jagged, slivery ones scare me.
Do people make you fascinated by boats?
I don't really like boats. Getting on and off of them feels so weird to me.
Does the number 9 resemble the number 6?
They are the reverses of each other. 9 is an upside down 6, 6 is an upside down 9.
How are elastic bands made?
In a factory?
Do you step on the floor tiles only being able to step on the one's that fit into the pattern in your mind?
Not really, unless you mean play the floor is lava game. I've done that.
Do you take your finger and make sure it does not meet a lamp post and only go over it using your field of vision as the picture?
No?
If you put a pig in an airplane does that mean that pigs can fly?
Technically ;)
Did you ever remember the 5th of November?
No?

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I do not think I am "enough" of an ENFJ. I don't get out much, but it's not that I don't like to go out, I just get nervous about it, so I don't do much. But sitting around doing nothing is very boring and I'm really sick of it.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Even if I wasn't famous, if I had enough money, I would donate to charities that I like. But if we're talking yearning... I don't yearn for fame, but I want the ability to live out my dreams and do something creative and not worry about safety nets or back-up plans or money. I don't know how I'm going to achieve this, but I know I will because in my heart, I'm not meant for some desk job, I'm not meant to go to school to figure out what I want to do. There's going to be some way, but I'm going to get to that creative place. I yearn for it because I always have. Sure, teacher, that was something I thought about, but I didn't really. It was just something I said, to say it.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I always feel good after I've bought a new outfit or gotten my hair done, it always makes me feel nice and fresh and a little bit better. I just looked really nice and I felt really good.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Not knowing certain things, being talked over, or being ignored. Which kind of happens a lot, so I guess I feel inferior a lot. It's not a nice feeling. I like to be listened to and respected. Not as an authority figure, but as a person. I don't feel like I have any authority, I don't really like the idea of authority, I always see it as being harsh/someone being a dick...
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I often take in how I feel about things, first and foremost, and then I weigh the pros and cons. I do tend to ask people for opinions, but I turn around and do what I wanted to do anyways, because I knew I was going to do that, unless I'm convinced to do something else. Sometimes I can be convinced, other times I'm like, "I'm doing it this way, bite me."
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I hate working on group projects, I hate questions like this, because nobody ever let me do anything and I was ignored. I'd prefer to do projects alone for that reason, for being excluded. That also makes me feel inferior; I hate it.
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
We went out of town. I love getting out of town, I love getting away. I just remember being away and not worrying/thinking about anything, honestly. I felt very free and relaxed. I probably should have taken that time seriously.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I delve into something. I dive right in. I wikipedia and I google and I youtube stuff, if it's a new interest. Generally with learning, though, I like to have examples. I work best with examples and I try and copy them. Whatever happens, happens.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Pretty organized, but I can let things fall by the wayside, and then I kind of get things together at the last minute. I've kind of always done that, but I've been prepared, by scraping by, but charming my way through things, I think, when I was younger.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I judge them at face value first and try and make sense of them, while looking for information that helps me make sense of a new idea.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I feel much more relaxed when everyone is doing fine and happy and not yelling and fighting, because that stuff scares me a lot. I see harmony as everyone getting along and nothing bad happening.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I don't mind group discussions, I guess one or two people. In small groups I do fine, I find myself opening up more as opposed to a huge crowd (I always envision these questions as a small group, or a crowd, when it comes to "one on one or group"...), those are kind of nerve-wracking. I remember in school if the class was small for the day, I'd feel more better and open because my peers actually seemed nicer to me, for the time being. I tend to think before speaking, but there are times where I speak before thinking, usually making a judgement and having to sometimes bite my tongue later. Sometimes I speak before thinking regarding certain decisions and stuff.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Actions speak louder than words to me. I equate this question as a heavy one, like if people care about me or not. I do believe people's words a lot, but with a lot of my relationships, there are some gestures (like, "This reminded me of you") that honestly reminds me that my friends care for me. Even if they tell me they do, I do believe them... but it's the little things that sometimes, I have to remind myself, "yeah, they do care." Actions are important, because if you're all talk and no follow up, it can be hurtful. You can talk about changing, or something, but if you're not actually doing it.. you're not really changing. (Which is what I myself am trying to do, too.)
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
This actually happened to me recently, but we just couldn't find a good time to get together, so I just opted to stay in. I truthfully tend to stay in more so than go out, but I don't believe staying in or going out means automatically introversion or extroversion. I'm always up to go out, I like to do things on the spur of the moment and they're very exciting to me. But back to the question. If I was going to watch a movie or something, I'd opt to go out with my friend, hang out with them, and then bring them back to watch a movie or show with me. Win/win.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I freeze up, think up all the bad things that could happen, only exacerbating my situation and do nothing.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People who are judgemental and don't let me express myself. People who shit on me, it's tiring and just makes me not interact with them and shut them out in ways.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I do! I like to talk about everything with people. I love a good, deep discussion about anything, about personal stuff. I like sharing that with certain people, and I like hearing their stories. In general I enjoy talking about art/tv/movies with people, because I consider myself an ~artiste~. Hahaha, :dry::sick: @ me.
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
The important stuff. Money and stuff. I'm trying to be a lot more mindful, though. I'm aware of this stuff, and I should take it more seriously. I think about the future a lot, in an idealistic way, and I need to put together a plan to move that idealistic thought to truth and action.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Hmm. I have been told I am resilient and all sorts of things. I guess I agree.. My friends would never say I'm narcissistic, I guess, because I'm not? I'm not sure. I don't want to really know what they would and wouldn't say, for fear I might not like some of those answers.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Considering this is a question and I can pick whatever I want in this scenario.. I would do some shopping, I'd get out and do some stuff. I truthfully don't do much on my days off. I chill out, try and work out/stretch, and watch the news. It's really nothing interesting, and I wish it were more. If I could do whatever I wanted, I'd get out of dodge and fly somewhere I've never been for a vacation; somewhere sunny, preferrably.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Will answer this tomorrow but thank you for the tag, [MENTION=29143]Melodrama[/MENTION]. :)

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISFP seems more likely every time I respond.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Phew! I'm stuck between ENFJ and ESFJ for you, [MENTION=29143]Melodrama[/MENTION]! There's nothing cookie cutter about you, hence why it's difficult for me to pin down the right type for you. However! If you answer this below, I might be able to find your final typing for you. ;p

A) You have an understanding of how one ought to go about accomplishing his or her goals, based on a keen intuitive perception of how various courses of action are likely to unfold.

or

B) You have a preference to rely on the tried-and-true method when working to accomplish a particular goal.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here are two statements to choose one from that don't contain give-away words like "intuitive." Which statement fits you best? -

I prefer a work environment that contains individuals like me who are focused on changing things for the betterment of others.

I gain the respect of others through my helpfulness, pleasantness, and ability to get things done.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Phew! I'm stuck between ENFJ and ESFJ for you, [MENTION=29143]Melodrama[/MENTION]! There's nothing cookie cutter about you, hence why it's difficult for me to pin down the right type for you. However! If you answer this below, I might be able to find your final typing for you. ;p

A) You have an understanding of how one ought to go about accomplishing his or her goals, based on a keen intuitive perception of how various courses of action are likely to unfold.

or

B) You have a preference to rely on the tried-and-true method when working to accomplish a particular goal.

Hmmmmm. Hm, hm, hm, these are very interesting questions. I feel like I bounce between the two methods, honestly. Which sounds very weird, I know. I'm very stubborn and slow to reach a goal, but I have my methods. They aren't really methods, I'm honestly just like a snail and I go at a slow pace, when I feel I'm ready, to do something. I can definitely see new ways of doing things, but those come as an afterthought, because honestly, I tend to rely on B) You have a preference to rely on the tried-and-true method when working to accomplish a particular goal. But I want to throw option A in there honestly, because.. well it's really nothing special, but I use my intuition/gut a lot. Like many people would with decisions.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Here are two statements to choose one from that don't contain give-away words like "intuitive." Which statement fits you best? -

I prefer a work environment that contains individuals like me who are focused on changing things for the betterment of others.

I gain the respect of others through my helpfulness, pleasantness, and ability to get things done.

I would say statement two: I gain the respect of others through my helpfulness, pleasantness, and ability to get things done. because, I'd believe I do. I am pretty people-pleaser-y, admittedly, but only in the sense that I want to do the best job that I know I can do... although recently I've relaxed a lot about it, but it's not so much people-pleasing, as I feel to be conscious of others, I try to be. I try to be respectful, because I think it's what people would want, right?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmmmmm. Hm, hm, hm, these are very interesting questions. I feel like I bounce between the two methods, honestly. Which sounds very weird, I know. I'm very stubborn and slow to reach a goal, but I have my methods. They aren't really methods, I'm honestly just like a snail and I go at a slow pace, when I feel I'm ready, to do something. I can definitely see new ways of doing things, but those come as an afterthought, because honestly, I tend to rely on B) You have a preference to rely on the tried-and-true method when working to accomplish a particular goal. But I want to throw option A in there honestly, because.. well it's really nothing special, but I use my intuition/gut a lot. Like many people would with decisions.

You sound like an ENFJ through this post. I'd say you got your typing down correctly the first and this time around. What you said before about feeling like a 'bad ENFJ' due to the lack of socializing is something that everybody goes through, and sometimes life just becomes super boring and uneventful. It happens. Don't know what age you are right now, but if you're in high school or in college, maybe you should join a nice social club to meet new faces, yes? :D

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would say statement two: I gain the respect of others through my helpfulness, pleasantness, and ability to get things done. because, I'd believe I do. I am pretty people-pleaser-y, admittedly, but only in the sense that I want to do the best job that I know I can do... although recently I've relaxed a lot about it, but it's not so much people-pleasing, as I feel to be conscious of others, I try to be. I try to be respectful, because I think it's what people would want, right?

You picked the ESFJ answer. The ENFJ statement was concerned with betterment. The ESFJ statement is concerned with getting the job done.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You picked the ESFJ answer. The ENFJ statement was concerned with betterment. The ESFJ statement is concerned with getting the job done.

Well. Thanks for that. ENFJ, though. Probably have ESFJ tendencies. Not everyone fits their type exactly, neat in a box.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Fe-dom reads as plausible, but perhaps a softer version of it that has a little more introversion. I do think that other types could be possible. I'm wondering if there are other types that you identify with a bit? Is there a reason you like to go back over this question? It feels a little unresolved or something, so I was wondering if there is a reason why.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well. Thanks for that. ENFJ, though. Probably have ESFJ tendencies. Not everyone fits their type exactly, neat in a box.

Then my question is, why don't you work for the betterment of others?

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fe-dom reads as plausible, but perhaps a softer version of it that has a little more introversion. I do think that other types could be possible. I'm wondering if there are other types that you identify with a bit? Is there a reason you like to go back over this question? It feels a little unresolved or something, so I was wondering if there is a reason why.

I guess I kind of dig until I've hit the end of the barrel or whatever, but I keep going. Like, beating a dead horse. I kind of feel like.. I don't know. ENFP is possible. I've just grown attached to the ENFJ type, probably idealizing myself and who I want to be, or who I can be? I wish I had a longer answer but my brain is mush. I appreciate your input here. I intend to make a blog post that might explain this, actually. Unrelated, but sort of related.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Someone told her in a private chat that I'm bad or something.

Here is my proof: her original post that she edited:
"I know you're trying to help, but I get a sense that you want to pick a fight. Don't question me on that."

Observe the dogmatism of the type: "don't question me on that." This type thinks they know everything. On top of all that, I would surmise that she is a feminist. Close-minded, and probably very bigoted.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm trying to help and trying to pick a fight at the same time...

Logic anyone?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm trying to help and trying to pick a fight at the same time... Logic anyone?
People use a pretense of 'helping' to pick fights all the time online. It makes it appear to be within the rules. Blatantly picking a fight results directly in moderation action, so logically speaking, what intelligent person would do that? When the person includes name-calling as part of their 'help', then it becomes especially obvious they are picking a fight and they have also broken the rules clearly outlined on this site.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess I kind of dig until I've hit the end of the barrel or whatever, but I keep going. Like, beating a dead horse. I kind of feel like.. I don't know. ENFP is possible. I've just grown attached to the ENFJ type, probably idealizing myself and who I want to be, or who I can be? I wish I had a longer answer but my brain is mush. I appreciate your input here. I intend to make a blog post that might explain this, actually. Unrelated, but sort of related.
The main part of Fe I read is your description is related to Feeling-based extroversion. You aren't as structured in your judgments and vibe as some Fe-doms. Maybe you are ENFP 😊
Have you read Jung's description of Ne and Fe? I'm working from my phone so have trouble linking but you can just google it 🌼