• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Again] Type my OCs (Original Characters)

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Sadly, the last topic I wrote was buried and (maybe) moved to archives. Here, I'll create the similar topic, that's OCs (fanfiction writers call that, and OC = Original Character) typing. In this case, my OCs.

The story is all about people who has at least one superhuman skill (and have one phobia, anyway) called Homunculus. These Homunculus were "controlled" by a figure that every Homunculus call him "Father". I can't found the best title though, simply because I haven't decide the setting -- meaning the main place in this story. However, so far I've created only 4 characters and they're all guys.

I want you to pay attention only on the description, like and dislikes so you can type the MBTI.

LIST OF THE CHARACTERS:

James Theodore Quiver (Nickname: Quiver, or James)
Description:
He's the weakest among all the Homunculus. While the others are S-ranked, he's the only one with the B-rank. Because he's the weakest, he often act like he's very strong or something like that -- he often make fun of his fellow Homunculus, or sometimes mocking others, and he doesn't aware of others' feelings. A perfect partner for Shuukei, maybe the more unpredictable than Shuukei himself. Unpredictable, because he can be very intriguing especially with his sarcastic jokes and loner at the same time (if possible).
"There are no secret ingredients, to make something special you just need to believe that it's special" -- Quote taken from Kung Fu Panda

Tofu, smoothie foods like sponge cake or something like that, creative people, thick-skinned people, new experiences, making fun of people

Dislikes:
Emotional bragging, those who takes his jokes seriously, sensitive people

Phobia:
Alliumphobia / onion-phobia

Shuukei Claw (Nickname: Shuukei, or Claw)
Description:
The youngest among the Homunculus. He's only 13-years-old, but is already achieving S-rank, indicating that he's pretty strong for his age, especially when we are looking to his height, after all he's only 152 cm tall. He's noisy, loud, and loves to party. Even when he whispered, his voice still remain loud. He hates it when someone tell him to be quiet, and often break the rules too. Among all the Homunculus, he seems to have many friends surrounding him -- At least 7 people surrounding him, indicating his fear of being alone.
"C'mon baby. We live for many expressions, not just one expression. So, express yourself!" -- Shuukei's Motto

Wine, beer, party, throwing cakes, rainbow, noisy sounds, crowded places, clowns

Dislikes:
School subjects, something boring, being idle, the overly-quiet place

Phobia:
Emetophobia (Fear of vomiting)

Amakura Glaive (Nickname: Glaive, or Amakura)
Description:
If we have to describe him with one word: Perfectionist. He strives for perfections, and is a clean-freak too. He's prone to think negatively and often sensitive to others' words and how they say it. He also tend to criticize other people and distant to strangers. A total contradiction to Shuukei, the two often clash. He rarely jokes except when it's time to joke, and he only sees two sides of every issues -- Black and white, yes and no. Besides, he loves school very much, he likes every subjects taught in school except for P.E., the only subject he doesn't excel at.
"Time is money, time is food and time is...Everything," -- Glaive's motto

Studying, School books, Sudoku, Tic Tac Toe, any chess games (Mahjong, Igo, Othello, etc), debate, the 'why' questions

Dislikes:
Resting, joking, strangers, messy and stupid people who doesn't understand him, something easy

Phobia:
Atelophobia / imperfection-phobia

Tsukikage Lance (Nickname: Lance, Tsukikage)
Description:
A fragile homunculus who suffered illness from his left-eye. This is not exactly illness, but he was given this "eye" to make him stronger. And that's true -- Now he's also S-ranked Homunculus. But then, this "eye" also shorten his lifespan. For three times of usage, he'll faint and can't continue the fight. Once he faints, he has to stay away from the battle for a week or so. Because of his fragility, he tend to speak softly and his voice is deep, indicating his strong emotion. Not like his fellow Homunculus friends, he's very aware of others' feeling and easily hurt. He's prone to be shock when someone is trying to change something that is already settled.
"It's better to die than live in this world," -- Lance's quote

Well-mannered people, udon, something soft, something warm, dolls, handkerchiefs, blacks, comfort place, falling stars

Dislikes:
This world, noisy people, non-comforting place, something shocking (He'll faint!), heavy subjects, debating, rocks/stones/etc except gemstones, bloods, bleeding

Phobia:
Haemophobia (Blood-phobia)

Last edited:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Onion phobia? Onion phobia? Are you sure you want to do that?

I'm going to guess.

Quiver: ISTP

Shuukei: ESFP

Glaive: ISTJ

Lance: Some kind of IxxJ

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Okay... my ideas:

1. ISTP

2. ESFP

3. IsTJ or InTJ?

4. ISFJ??

I'm much more confused about the last two than the first two.

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Added New Character!

Aono Parasol (Nickname: Parasol)
Description:
At first, we don't know Parasol's real gender, whether Parasol is male or female. But finally we know that he's male because of his voice. Others may perceive him as female not only because of his appearance but his ability to produce a fake sound, which always success because he imitates woman's voice perfectly. He's always smiling, hiding his real personality. He's feared with every Homunculus except Glaive, because of his scaring nature; the "black-aura" like shape always appear whenever he's angry. He never loses his temper, and is very level-headed. He's very patient too, can tolerate almost everything; messy room, slow people, etc.
"Smile is beautiful, and remember to always show your smile everyday and to other people," -- Parasol's Quote

Dislikes:
Intolerant people, wave-like motions

Phobia:
Cymophobia / wave-phobia