• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please Type Me

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm struggling to find my MBTI and Enneagram, all help appreciated.

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
I'm 15 (soon to be 16), biologically male (identify as female), nothing I can think of that'll effect how I answer the questions

2. What type(s) do you usually score as on tests?
I've scored: ESTJ,ESTP,INTP,INTJ,ENTJ
I've also scored enneagram 8w7 and 3w4

3. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Choose 2 photos and look at each for as long as you feel that you need. Copy and paste the photos here (or write the link like example: www[dot]flickr[dot]com/photos/jacoboson/8697480741/in/explore-2013-05-01), and write your impression of each of them.
Flickr: Page Not Found
I love looking at the sunset so the colours in this picture appeal to me alot, even though my favourite colour is black. The picture actually makes me feel happy when I look at it, I also like the contrast of lights and darks.

Flickr: Page Not Found
As well as the sunset, looking at stars also interests me, so I also like this image. Night is my favourite time of day, so I like that about the image. I also really like the dark colours of the night sky, which also makes me feel happy and relaxed.

4. You are on the clock to fix something, a friend of yours sits beside you and gives a lot of interesting ideas, none of them actually help or are related to your situation, but they are still something you find interesting. What is your reaction? What do you say? What do you do? What's your train of thought?
I'd probably get annoyed and yell at them, telling them to let me concentrate and wait till after to tell me things like that. I'd hope they'd understand why I've done that. I'd do this because I'm quite an impatient person, and I find it hard to concentrate with others saying unrelated things.

5a. What are some of your most important values?
I love chaos for some reason. I also value myself over others, so I come off as selfish to some people. I think change is a good thing (to an extent)

5b. Can they change? What would be the reason if they changed?
It would be very unlikely, and for these values to change something very big would have to happen to me.

6. You are in a car with some other people, the people in the car are talking. Someone makes a claim that you see as immoral/rude/cruel. What is your inward reaction? What do you think? What do you say?
I'd probably say something along the lines of 'Thanks for the kind words' as deep down, I know those claims are probably true.

7. a) What activities energizes you the most? Why?
Watching tv, playing video games. Because these activities are things I find fun, and I feel the most at ease when I'm having fun and doing things that I like

7. b) What activities drains you the most? Why?
Sports, I absolutely despise sports. The only reason I ever do them is when I'm forced to do it in PE lessons at school.

8. Do you believe you are introverted or extraverted? Why do you believe that? (Please be as detailed as possible)
I'm not too sure, as I really do like being around my friends. But I spend most of my time alone in my room, which I also really like. I don't like public speaking, but I also don't like to be seen as a 'loner' so I always try to hang around with people when I'm at school. Me and my friends do make a lot of noise, and I do like to be popular.

9. Please describe yourself, what do you see as your greatest strengths and what do you see as your greatest weaknesses?
I'd say I'm quite a good leader, however I can be really bossy and impatient. I believe I'm a fun person, but I'm also known to take things too far sometimes

10. Please describe yourself when you are feeling stressed. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
When stressed, I'm prone to lash out at people and I sometimes go a bit insane if I'm really stressed. If it gets far enough to cause a breakdown, I sometimes start throwing things, and might slap or punch someone, which happens far too often.

11. What is your "soft spot" (the area that makes you upset if people mess with)?
I don't really have a 'soft spot' but I'd say people talking about how I acted as a child, as it is quite embarrassing. I usually just laugh it off, so it doesn't really upset me as much as it annoys me.

12. What are most of the ideas/thoughts you get generally centered around (try to expand your answers as much as possible)?
My ideas and thoughts are usually centered around myself. For example, I will think about how to achieve the best outcome for myself, or how to make myself progress. Even in team based video games, I will try to win, even if it means attacking a team member

13. What's your opinion of getting frequent feedback on what you do? (Someone pointing out what is good, what is bad, what and how to improve) Is there a limit to how often you want feedback? If so, what is the limit?
I don't really care what others' think of me if I'm being truthful, although there are times that are better than others for feedback, but I usually welcome constructive critisicm.

14. Anything beyond what has been discussed that you would like to add?
Some facts about me:
I can be manipulative
I like to be in charge
Like I said, I like to cause chaos
I can come off as rude, due to my dark sense of humour
I'm unpredictable
I can be cynical
I can be insensitive
I'm not a very sympathetic person

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is a bit difficult for me to navigate due to your age but I'll just go ahead and say you are a Te dominant type, either ESTJ or ENTJ.
Which one sounds the most like you:

A) You have an understanding of how one ought to go about accomplishing his or her goals, based on a keen intuitive perception of how various courses of action are likely to unfold.

or

B) You have a preference to rely on the tried-and-true method when working to accomplish a particular goal.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tbh, I don't feel like any of those describe me