• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Since everyone's doing it I am on the typing band wagon. (Ennegram and stackings)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Hmm in life I seek to have a good time and have good times with my loved ones. I also look for learning new ideas and stuff. Otherwise I dont think I am looking for anything in particular. Hmm if I had to say thouhg I seek a life in that I am important and not just a nobody or a loser.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
In my life I hope to accomplish sucesss and be loved by most people. I also seek to be a good person on the whole and leave a overall postive impact on the world. Otherwise I dont have much tidea of what I want.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I hope to avoid a life of struggle and pain and I would love a life of joy and pleasant times. I have no real deep inner values apart from strivng to be a good person who is well repespted and sucessful and I also seek to have fun in life via adventures and learning as many topics as possible.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I deeply fear being isolated from others as I value being a valuable person. I also deeply fear stagnation and not amounting to much as this ties in wanting to explore life in general. Locking me in a cage all my life would be my worse nightmare in other words as my mind would not have any stimialtion plus I would be a nobody.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want to be seen as smart, funny, valuable, nice, caring, peaceful, normal. I am not sure how I see myself but overall I think I fit what I want to be overall.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

I feel at my best when I am being a good infulence on people, when im succeding and moving forwards and when I have good times with others and bond with them over that. I feet at my worse when I feel that I am seen in a bad light or when I have a lack of harmony with others.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

To me anger is something I hate to feel or be around. Anger makes me withdraw and get very upset like when someone is angry I will leave the room and I will try to not be angry. Inside however my anger is a rightious anger like if I see someone being a bully or when I read headlines of people being dickheads I get a quick surge of anger inside but I dont show this unless i need too for a purpose.

Shame is something I feel when I do somethign wrong or feel that I am worse than someone. I have things I am ashamed off inside and use this shame to utilize a good image.

To me anieixty is something I try to repress by thinking of good things and looking for new ideas so I am not forced to face the aniexty. I have deep worries inside but I hide them by having good times.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

Stress makes me very grumpy and more sensitive than normal. I tend to try to tune out when stressed by engaging in pleasant activities and ranting to family and freinds to seek support.

Unexpected change hmmm it depends if its positive or negative. If its positive then I welcome it with open arms but if its negative I will try to fight this change or look for alternative ideas to said change.

Conflict makes me feel very bad inside. I sometimes feel physically sick when there is heavy conflict all around and I withdraw but will fight if I feel I must or to support someone else.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

I am fairly neutral to authority. As long as they dont harm me im fine with them and I do think its needed in order to have a prosperous and fair society.

Power is something I desire to an extent as I then have value and can have more control over my life. However I tend ot prefer more balanced power as I dont like it when things are unfair.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

My overall look on humanity is that inherently we are all seeking to be good and that most people who are bad are that due to circumstances and that we should help them. My overall look on life is that life can be full of joy if you make it so but it can also go very pear shaped if you are not careful. Overall I have a pretty rose eyed view of life and humanity one could say.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
3w2-7w6-9w8.

379: AMBASSADOR / ACHIEVER
6.3‰ of humanity, of whom 75% are feminine and 25% are masculine.

You like people and are outgoing even if you are shy. You are easygoing and seek comfort but strive for success and a feeling of personal importance. You are identified with what you do and achieve, but are soft, gentle, and kind.

SUGGESTED DRAMATICA ROLES:

Pursuit
Temptation
Potentiality
Inequity
Hinder
Determination
Hunch
Self Aware

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7w6/3w2/9w1 I would say, in that order.

7w6 because having fun and running from pain seems like your main drive, but you are overall less willful and "grounded" than 7w8. You also seem image driven, you have the desire to project a very positive image, but in a les narcisstic manner than 3w4. Finally 9w1 because you seem like you have double positive outlook and I'm pretty sure your head fix is seven and your heart fix is three over two, plus you say you get righteous anger, which could indicate oneishness rather than eightishness.

Atomic Fiend

I'm glad you tagged me, I'm going to do the best I can to help you figure out your ennagram by immedately passing the buck onto [MENTION=5627]BlackCat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=27952]Merced[/MENTION].

I'm glad to be of service friend, and you're welcome.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP 9w1, 3w2, 7w6
core 7w6.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I know you can't actually see my face right now, but fortunately, there is a rather exacting, albeit older example I just happen to keep on hand for just such occasions....

But yeah, sure thing Kid I'm happy to help....why don't we shake on it?

I've told you before but I say it again:

CATZ Chicken with a BBQ wing/ tritype neopolitan ice cream/ stacking four pancakes with your choice of toppings.

I'm still a squire in the MBTI order so I'm not yet qualified to type you Sir Cat of Brainz. But I leave thee with this:

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I deeply fear being isolated from others as I value being a valuable person. I also deeply fear stagnation and not amounting to much as this ties in wanting to explore life in general. Locking me in a cage all my life would be my worse nightmare in other words as my mind would not have any stimialtion plus I would be a nobody.

I relate to this answer you wrote as well. I'm terrible with Ennea-typings, but 379 seems to fit you, reading it over.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I know you can't actually see my face right now, but fortunately, there is a rather exacting, albeit older example I just happen to keep on hand for just such occasions....

But yeah, sure thing Kid I'm happy to help....why don't we shake on it?

I humbly ask my Jack for his opinion on my tintype and stackings :).

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
YOURE GOING TO ID AS A FUCKING 793 AND YOURE GOING TO FUCKING LIKE IT.
CcBA-EhXEAEAuoD.jpg

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member

You strike me as a heart type first, head type second.

I know I booyakashad you with Merced, but yeah, I actually agree with PD on this one, but I stand by my earlier Booyashaka.

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mmm you seem a bit like you lean more toward being an enneatype 7? To me at least.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm not the most self-confident when it comes to Ennea typing of others but based on what I read I'd go with 7w6/2w3/9w8, 2w3 being the core, 2w3 being fairly balanced, and if there's an 8 it only comes out in special situations just like the 6. The 7 in you is fairly strong due to being an Ne-dominant, which is not surprising I think. Hope that helps ;)

PalebloodHunter

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm just honored you consider me worthy to process all this information and provide you with a type yet feel disappointed to let you down with my incompetency.

Please take this video as compensation.