• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I Estp, Estj, Istp or Estj?

RealDeadpool01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7W8
Alright ladies and gentlemen, I'm about two seconds away from punching a hole into my wall. Ive been on this site and others for a while and have concluded that Im definitely a Sensor and Thinker. I cant figure out which I am, and need your guys help, like asking me questions to determine it. Heres some things to help you for the perciever vs judger:

1. I have plans but they aren't set in stone and i make them so that my mind is clear and I dont overstress myself and get mad. I also have them so I can get a idea of how to achieve a goal i want. I'm very determined when i want something
  2. Im scared of the unknown. If i dont have a idea of what is gonna happen, I panic internally and start imagining unrealistic scenarios and that makes it worse
  3. I always put things to the last minute, ranging from homework assignments and other things
  4. Plans and thinking about the future overstresses me and I hate that
  5. I like to be active and not feel lazy
  6. I analyze a lot of things, this came out when I was around 12 and is strong evidence that I have Ti as a secondary function
  7. As a kid i always liked to be in control of games and be the leader, though i think is more due to me being a ennegram 8
  8. I hate to get told what to do
  9. I don't trust others
  10. I like to do things the easy way
  11. I am very opinionated and to me there is a such thing as stupid opinions beliefs

For the extrovert vs introvert

1. I'm not outgoing at all. I don't go out of my way to make plans with friends unless I'm invited and even then i rarely go out, this is mostly due to my distrustfulness. The only times i make plans with others is with family as I trust the teens of my family
  2. I hate parties. You won't ever catch me at one, they're no fun to me. I'd ratherbe doing something fun and dangerous, like exploring a abandoned house
  3. Though I'm not outgoing, I love to go outand appreciate the world, whether its going to a restaurant, a amusement park, or listening to music in a car watching the scenery go by
  4. I get energized by hanging out with those i love and am close to
  5. When home, I can't sit still. I have to move my foot or get up and walk around. Being on my phone or video games are the main reasons why i don't go crazy when home alone and with nothing to do
  6. When around new people I'm quiet and give off a aggresive vibe, but when around close friends I talk a lot and speak my mind and enthusiastic
  7. I get mad at times thinking about the fun I could be having in the world but realize its my fault that people don't me to do many fun things
  8. I get energy from working out or anything active. I pride myself on being the strongest, fastest, or most skilled

Thats about it guys, sorry for the wall of text but want you to know all about me. Please help me out. All answers are appreciated

Cactus13

Enneagram
If you think you have Ti either an ESTP or an ISTP but i will look more at the ISTP

Bulletproof_Bastard

MBTI Type
ESTP
Alright ladies and gentlemen, I'm about two seconds away from punching a hole into my wall. Ive been on this site and others for a while and have concluded that Im definitely a Sensor and Thinker. I cant figure out which I am, and need your guys help, like asking me questions to determine it. Heres some things to help you for the perciever vs judger:

1. I have plans but they aren't set in stone and i make them so that my mind is clear and I dont overstress myself and get mad. I also have them so I can get a idea of how to achieve a goal i want. I'm very determined when i want something
  2. Im scared of the unknown. If i dont have a idea of what is gonna happen, I panic internally and start imagining unrealistic scenarios and that makes it worse
  3. I always put things to the last minute, ranging from homework assignments and other things
  4. Plans and thinking about the future overstresses me and I hate that
  5. I like to be active and not feel lazy
  6. I analyze a lot of things, this came out when I was around 12 and is strong evidence that I have Ti as a secondary function
  7. As a kid i always liked to be in control of games and be the leader, though i think is more due to me being a ennegram 8
  8. I hate to get told what to do
  9. I don't trust others
  10. I like to do things the easy way
  11. I am very opinionated and to me there is a such thing as stupid opinions beliefs

For the extrovert vs introvert

1. I'm not outgoing at all. I don't go out of my way to make plans with friends unless I'm invited and even then i rarely go out, this is mostly due to my distrustfulness. The only times i make plans with others is with family as I trust the teens of my family
  2. I hate parties. You won't ever catch me at one, they're no fun to me. I'd ratherbe doing something fun and dangerous, like exploring a abandoned house
  3. Though I'm not outgoing, I love to go outand appreciate the world, whether its going to a restaurant, a amusement park, or listening to music in a car watching the scenery go by
  4. I get energized by hanging out with those i love and am close to
  5. When home, I can't sit still. I have to move my foot or get up and walk around. Being on my phone or video games are the main reasons why i don't go crazy when home alone and with nothing to do
  6. When around new people I'm quiet and give off a aggresive vibe, but when around close friends I talk a lot and speak my mind and enthusiastic
  7. I get mad at times thinking about the fun I could be having in the world but realize its my fault that people don't me to do many fun things
  8. I get energy from working out or anything active. I pride myself on being the strongest, fastest, or most skilled

Thats about it guys, sorry for the wall of text but want you to know all about me. Please help me out. All answers are appreciated

I'm an ESTP and I have exactly most of all of these traits too. These are ones that I don't have :

"Im scared of the unknown. If i dont have a idea of what is gonna happen, I panic internally and start imagining unrealistic scenarios and that makes it worse"

"When around new people I'm quiet and give off a aggresive vibe, but when around close friends I talk a lot and speak my mind and enthusiastic"

"I get mad at times thinking about the fun I could be having in the world but realize its my fault that people don't me to do many fun things"

RealDeadpool01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7W8
Let me go more into detail Bullet. An example of me being scared of the unkown is thinking about the adult world. I don't have any idea how payinh bills works, how jobs work, how to drive, stuff like that. Thinking and realizing that I don't know how to do this I get nervous and angry because I start to imagine myself homeless and not being able to be independent. Not knowing what to do or an idea of what to do fucking terrifies me
As for the new people, I don't trust easily and don't want people to see any weakness in me and thus I out on a tough guy look so others won't think about messing woth me. But at the same time its offputting and people get scared.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I kinda pick up ISTJ tendencies with a strong S. Its alot of the introvert stuff that push me against ESTP and i do see a little ESTJ in what you said, but not majority, you fit ESTP more in that aspect. You wont fit ISTJ type descriptions much as they tend to be to stuck up, boring, and such. I find that they match that as well as INTJs are emotionless robots.

Not dead set. And didnt really consider much other types...only went ISTJ because of your wondering about ESTJ but more introverted.

I do see ALOT of J. IxTx are all very analytical types

RealDeadpool01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7W8
I don't think I'm a J, I have the mindset of one but I think that is more because I'm a enneagram 8. Most estps and istps that are 8s get mistaked for judgers because of their determined and result based mindset. My plans are vague and not detailed, I write them to get things out of my head, I have strong Ocd, which half of percievers have. An example is that i have a list of games and movies i am interested in getting or watching. Another is like this:

1. Skydive
  2. Become a cop, a firefighter, or join the military
  3. Stay athletic
  4. Be tough
  5. Be cool and calm
Etc.

As for introvert and extrovert, it is a blurry line. I only act like a introvert when I'm bored or around people I don't know or don't trust. This id because of my social anxiety. When I'm with family, trusted friends, or doing something active like swimming or at a amusement park, I get very energizedand enthusiastic. What do you think?

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I start to imagine myself homeless and not being able to be independent.
RIP homeless. =) idk why I thought this was so funny.
Its kinda cute that you try to make lists, you seem like a go getter. ;)

Btw, you don't have to know what to do, you honestly can ask someone when you get there. There's nothing new about adulthood. :) Your brain will even function faster.
Because you're young, that might be the reason why you deal with introvert/extrovert problems... I'd give it a bit of time. Its normal to feel like you have to defend yourself against ppl you duno, because frankly you duno them... but you won't until you try.

In the end I vote ESTP.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think I'm a J, I have the mindset of one but I think that is more because I'm a enneagram 8. Most estps and istps that are 8s get mistaked for judgers because of their determined and result based mindset. My plans are vague and not detailed, I write them to get things out of my head, I have strong Ocd, which half of percievers have. An example is that i have a list of games and movies i am interested in getting or watching. Another is like this:

1. Skydive
  2. Become a cop, a firefighter, or join the military
  3. Stay athletic
  4. Be tough
  5. Be cool and calm
Etc.

As for introvert and extrovert, it is a blurry line. I only act like a introvert when I'm bored or around people I don't know or don't trust. This id because of my social anxiety. When I'm with family, trusted friends, or doing something active like swimming or at a amusement park, I get very energizedand enthusiastic. What do you think?

I know alot of EJs with OCD actually as well. I am not an 8, but have an 8 wing. I claim xSTP lewning more toward I.

Difference between ESTJ and ESTP are the "why's" really. Dom Se tends to be for physical and sensory for the experience, dom ESTJ for the purpose. ESTJs want decisions to be made because it gives direction and you cant make other decisions if these decisions arent made. ESTP wants decisions made so they can just do something, dom Se. you have to make a decision to keep moving and experiencing.

An ESTJ will restructure the people when in business, the ESTP will restructure the work when in business. There is a fine line between the J and P when all other letters match...with all functions different.

An ADHD ESTJ will hop from business venture to business venture...an ESTP from physical activity to physical activity. Dom Se can pick up sensory information like no tomorrow where as a dom Te will pick up thinking like no tomorrow though they will be more shallow and up for change. Se will judge more by physical action when it comes to that, Te by logical sense. A Te is more likely to question logic then a dom Se and assume action reasons.

Dom Te will mentally bounce while a dom Se will physically bounce. ESTP tends to be outwardly more emotional on a day to day basis, ESTJ emotion will revolve around what they enjoy.

Both can be players...an ESTP is more of a smooth "sports" style player, an ESTJ is more like a smooth business man player...SeFe vs TeNe.

Difference between them are lost in abstraction, but found in the functions. Dom Te leads with a more shallow bouncy thoughts, while dom Se leads with a shallow bouncy sensory.

An ESTJ will project an image, an ESTP will be the image.

Fi will feel and project into the world. All feelings will eminate from within. Fe will eminate from others, more of a taking on of others emotions based in understanding. Thsts what makes Fe more shallow...it assumes others feelings, Te assumes others thoughts and run with it. Fe DOES have a very string outwardly emotional presence, Te wil have a strong outwardly thought based presence.

Its all in the nuances really

RealDeadpool01

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7W8
Sorry it took a long time to respond but thanks for the good response, thanks ;)
I've narrowed myself to be defintely a STP. I naturally am more of a perciever and only act like a judger when I really want something done. AS for extrovert or introvert, Im still not a 100 percent sure on. I know for a fact I hate having to think or analyze something and always put if off for later, at school I'm incredibly blunt, brash, cocky, and open but at home when Im forced to do nothing I get bored