• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please?

Munchlax

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Honestly I don't even know what type I am anymore, probably because I don't know myself very well. I might be wrong but I think I have some Ne, because my mind tends to jump from topic to topic.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I'd like to master an instrument. When I see people playing music expertly, that's the one thing that inspires me.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Strangely enough I can't remember, but ideally, it would be a moment which I actually feel proud of myself, or happy with myself at least, doing what I most want to do with no one to tell me not to, with no plans or worries..

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I can't tell, because there is no time when I don't feel inferior..

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
"Is it fun? Do I want to do it? Is it bad, or wrong? What will others think of me for this decision?"

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Depends on the importance of the project. If it's very important for me and my future I tend to stress it.. And of course I would like to have control of the outcome, because, again, it could affect my future.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Playing games with my friends over Discord. My memory is slightly fuzzy though, so I can't say much, except that I want to have fun like that again.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Let's say i'm learning to play the guitar. The instructor has to have a guitar as well as me and I need to copy what they do in order to learn.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I frequently misplace things, my desk has all sorts of things scattered around it.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Both, honestly. I need more examples for this..

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I like following what I believe in, but I also like to stay on good terms with everyone. If I dont feel like I fit in somewhere, even though I find it difficult to be seperated from people I got attached to, I leave.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before speaking because i'm afraid of peoples judgement. I like one on one conversations, they have more meaning in my opinion.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I'm not a risk taker so I'd like to know where i'm leaping. And honestly, I look at what people mean rather than what they actually say.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I don't like going out at night, or in general really. My favourite show is one i've been waiting for a long time for a new episode. I would find it difficult to say no but I would decline anyway.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Aggressive. After I stop feeling stressed I regret the way I act.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I don't like it when people are cocky, or when they try to control other peoples lives.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Whatever I feel most interested in at the time. For example, right now it's video games. It always has been.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I can be both aware and unaware of what kind of impression I will give to people. I can be both aware and unaware of whether I am hurting people or not.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
All of my friends think i'm pretty energetic, which is not wrong. They would never say that I am a rude kind of person even though I was in the past.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Relax. Play games, draw, watch a new episode of my favourite show if it is out, watch another show I like. (Never rewatch it though. its boring, though i will rewatch it if its with someone else who hasnt seen it) Browse the internet... etc. :p