• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My type is a mystery. Pls help me solve it.

ParanoidAndroid

Hello there, person that is not sure about their type here. Also bad English because it isn't my native language so sorry for that.

I'm currently torn between ENTP, INTP and INFP which is a somewhat odd combination.

1). I think INFP because I'm quite dreamy and I spent a lot of time in my head. I can be sensitive and easily hurt but not always. I doubt INFP because I'm not thah much in tune with my emotions and even though I have values I don't think they're that strong as in that I don't like the idea of sticking to them no matter what. I prefer judging a situation or a problem individually. I also don't like talking about my emotions - at all. This seems common for many INFPs but they usually are fine with opening up around someone they trust. I can't do that and I don't want to do that.
2). I think INTP because I do like solving problems and puzzles. Getting the right answer to a problem makes me feel happy. I also make decisions based on thinking rather than what I'm feeling. I doubt INTP I can't see myself as cold and analytical enough.
3). I think ENTP because I'm certain I have strong Ne. I always consider possibilites and future events - I'm never sure of anything and I believe that there are no true, concrete answers to most things because you never know what can happen. My ideal career would be something that mostly focuses on theorizing and filling spaces by yourself. I like playing devil's advocate from time to time and I do like a debate although I often stay away from those because I can be very sensitive when it comes to other's reactions. I doubt ENTP because I'm shy as fuck, I don't like being around people or expressing/explaining my ideas. I'm fine with writing them down for myself.

I had a bit of a rough childhood and I'm not sure if this might have had an effect on my behaviour. I know that it made me very insecure and unsure of myself so I have a hard time trying things out or getting something done simply because I believe that I will always fail. I sometimes feel rather strong emotions and I care about people and how my actions/words might affect them but this is something that only started to develop during my late teenage years. I notice other people's emotions quite well, I believe, and I can figure out why they feel the way they feel. Seeing someone being sad or reading about a tragedy on the news can affect me a lot but if I I'm with someone or in a discussion and I think the person's reaction is irrational or over-the-top I tend to be more annoyed with it.
I enjoy finishing tasks and I often feel like I'm wasting my time but this is mostly because I know that I have trouble finishing anything and that I like to procrastinate a lot.
In kindergarten I was more open, more of a leader. I had quite a lot of friends. That changed over the years - I'm very quiet and shy now but I'm not sure if this is actually me or just the result of negative experiences.

Don't know if it's of any interest but my enneagram is 5w4 (although I'm close to a 6-wing) and my Big Five type is RLUEI. + some test result of cognitive functions:

VSaNYtw.png

Attachments

• VSaNYtw.png
    VSaNYtw.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 84