• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type a fam out

TheScream

Hello! ^^
1-what makes you angry?
A lot of things lol. I'm quite temperamental. Mostly people telling me what to do or saying that THEY taught me that thing when I taught MYSELF!! I don't like to be patronized!!!! I hate being lectured on stuff i know about! Or even on stuff I don't know about if the person is arrogant or speaks to me from a different level.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
People in general? I don't know... Humans can be both good and bad. They can help or they can destroy.

3-do you like animals? why?
I LOVE animals! I think more than humans Lol Because they are so innocent, they don't have a conscience! Humans destroy their natural habitat poor animals!

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
My mom is my favortie person because she is so nice and takes care of me. I don't know where I'd be without her. She also listens to me when i talk endlessly, she's the best!

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I like that I'm intelligent, ambitious, mature, creative, complex, paradoxical.

I dislike that I over think, I'm a perfectionist, i doubt myself sometimes, i take things personally.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
No. I care about being comfortable! Because then i will feel good about myself, right? Or if i wanna be fashionable, it's my kind of fashion lol my fave accessory are the mermaid skull earrings haha

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
There's this thing. I am secretive most of the time. I don't like standing out like BAM I'm here(sometimes i do that if I'm feeling confident) but other times i keep to myself. However, i will answer this question how it was actually intended lol: i prefer to not compromise myself for the sake of being a part of a group. I ended up marginalized a few times because of my stubborness to keep my sense of self but i don't regret it at all!

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Talking, dancing, learning. These are the main things.

9-what makes you feel secure?
My mom tbh. She makes sure i have everything i need to survive like food etc and she helps me organize those daily chores ughhh I feel secure when I'm with capable people.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Romance is not my top priority. First learn about yourself and grow skills, have a career and then love.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love learning LOL and mostly about myself. I like discovering and understanding myself. That's why i like mbti, astrology and other stuff. I like talking also. It makes me happy to talk, to communicate. I like imagining. Before i sleep i like to imagine all kinds of stuff haha i love animals as i said and i like general knowledge, getting to know other cultures, etc

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Why am i the way i am? What do i want to do in life? Who am i? What am i here for? *starts over analyzing everything*

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
Oh boyyyy i did change!
When i was little i was an ok child i didn't bother my parents, quite independent my mom has always trusted me with academical matter even though i used to just do the things at the last time. I learned the table of multiplication in a weekend thanks to my cousin who made it super creative and cute! Ever since i was little i was ambitious though! Didn't like to be patronized! I was doing kinda weird stuff like eating lipstick or the buttons on the remote control but yeah... My cousin and I were getting creative and we were creating little plays that I wohld come up with ideas mostly haha. Oh wait--- how did i change. I changed, i was very easily offended(still am but not so much) ans because of that i grew apart from my peers whom i deemed as immature and not self aware. I've always had different interests. I never compromised myself. I was kinda gloomy. But since high school and since i learned more about the world, how humans work and myself I've become suoer goofy and smiley and friendly and overall super cute as described by my friends but i still am mature and don't like conpromising myself.

That was it! Thank you for taking the time! :)

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Tentative guess - ESFJ.
Answer 9 is really strong Si, probably also sp in enneagram.

TheScream

Tentative guess - ESFJ. Answer 9 is really strong Si, probably also sp in enneagram.
Interesting! However my rationale for that answer was that I'm not able to take care of my basic needs and it's nice to have someone attend to them. (More like i don't care about my basic needs until I'm starving lol)Not that i want to live with my mom forever or that I'm attached to the traditional life. I don't see dominant Fe in myself at all, the business of others does not interest me, my mother i guess is an ISFJ and she puts the needs of others before herself even if she's Si d not Fe dom, whereas i put MY needs first and the only thing that could be Fe is that i love smiling and I'm usually idk... I don't see Fe as my main fuction. And keeping the harmony for the sake of it when my opinion is otherwise? That's not me. For the record someone else has typed me as ESFJ but i don't see it at all. It really varies on these questionnaires because i answered some other questionnaire and people typed me as xNFP. So that's... Very different than ESFJ. Thank you for the input anyway!