• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my ennatype?

What enneatype am I?

• 3x4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4x3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlexanderJValnad

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm unsure of my enneatype. I posted this on another thread, but I moved it here.

I'm in between 4x3 and 3x4 and can't really figure out what I am.

To describe me, I always say "I'm a playwright, composer, librettist, lyricist". I have this thing where I change my name and am fascinated by the names "Imogen" and "Alexander", as my hidden names. I am fascinated with doubling and dopplegangers. My favorite movie is Mulholland Drive. As an ENFP, I have like no attention span, and I'm bipolar, borderliine, somewhat narcissistic, and histrionic. Very manic. I love to talk, I love meeting new people. I love collecting books and music, although they just sit around. I think I'm an excellent singer, and boast a range from bass to countertenor (up to soprano), as a male, but can't sing well actually, although I love the sound of my voice, and would be like Florence Foster Jenkins to hear myself. I do care about other people, and care about others' feelings. I am often the "therapist" to my friends and family, and a good listener. I love cigarettes, and consider them part of my identity. A lot of these remind me of three and four, but the caretaking part reminds me of two. I love my dog so much, he's 13, and like my child. I did manage to graduate from college, with a degree in theater...but never worked before, other than writing a ton of music and lyrics and plays, 6 of which I've done professionally. I go in between bi, gay, and asexual, though I've never tried anything major before. People find me very charming, and I am silver-tongued, and easily win people over, but wouldn't say I am a white knight, I would say I am sincere. I like having friends of all genders, including third genders, which I often identify with. I have a very wicked sense of humor, and point out my small body and high-pitched voice for a guy which I'm proud of. I should mention I'm always on the computer, and am kind of a hermit for an ENFP, but I love planning adventures, but need fellow comrades to participate in my escapades. I hate boredom as many ENFPs do, so I'm not sure whether 4's or 3's are more like that. I'm the type of person who can be charitable (give away all my birthday money to the children's fund) or greedy (been anal about painting supplies), but that's a symptom of bipolar. I sometimes act so spontaneous that I drive on a three-hour drive to go skiing, without letting anyone know, just because "I felt like it". Sometimes, I go out and buy my mom and two aunts flowers and say "three roses for three roses". Or put kind letters on the neighbor's cars. I'm very good with children and animals, and am a very safe person. If I pose a threat to anyone, it's to myself, but I don't see that as a problem with taking meds. A lot of people trust me. One thing I talk a lot about is the fact my father sexually assaulted me. I make too big a deal about it. And it is a big deal. And that wasn't the only time I was sexually assaulted. But it's just the attention-seeking behavior, that I would like to be "the story of the week". I feel special in every way. Especially because my grandfather was a four-star admiral in Iran, and the other grandfather was important too, and I feel my family's iconoclastic behavior in the states as the "dysfunctional, trashy family" just makes us interesting.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll go with 7w8 for you because of your charming bipolar personality merged with impulsive behavior such as driving 3 hours to go skiing on a whim.

AlexanderJValnad

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Thank you so much. I read about 7w8's and I agree I am definitely a 7w8 and they sound awesome!