• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me, please.

redbuterfly

Can you help me with typing, please? Here are some informations about me. If you need more or have some questions, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you in advance for helping me.

• from my childhood I like mysteries, I was always fascinated by ghost stories. As an adult I like unsolved crime stories and conspiracy theories :).
  • I value authencity and being true to yourself.
  • I can be fiery sometimes, my temperament is choleric. I can be also melancholic and sanguine from time to time. No phlegmatic for me;).
  • I have hunches, predictions I cannot logically explain and I like to daydream.
  • I am dutiful, I cannot relax when I know I have something to do.
  • things have their order and place at my home and environment around me.
  • I like to discuss about different stuff than everyday life; I like when someone is getting to the point instead of giving me too many details.
  • I have the moments I feel numb and I spend quite a lot time in my head then
  • I feel energized with people I find interesting or the ones who are close to me; the others make me tired and I need time to rest from them
  • I can be very outspoken, other time I'm quiet and in my head contemplating
  • I can get angry very easily and after my anger I feel ashamed of saying things I shouldn't say
  • My enneagram is 4w3 or 4w5 (better periods of my life is wing 3, worse: 5). I am also 468 enneagram tritype
  • I value the truth and the knowledge about truth
  • I can be very reasonable yet I am emotional
  • I was a wild child, then in high school I became very much into my inner self, into poetry etc. I was also more quiet; when I started studies I came back to my wild self but in more adult version ;)
  • I can be very rude if: someone is hurting my family/friends or I have a feeling that this person may have bad intentions I don't hesitate to punish this person with my words; I become really scary and ruthless in this kind of situations.
  • I am into aesthetics: I like beautiful things and people; I like to wear clothes which match to themselves with colours, style etc. I have a sense to put right colour in my make up BUT I started to do make up when I was 23. Before I wasn't into it so much and I also liked black colour back then (never was a Gothic girl though).

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Most of this is behavioral rather than indicative of your motivations, so it's sort of difficult to type you based on this... My best guess is xSFP but I don't feel confident saying so...

[*]I value authencity and being true to yourself.
[*]I can be fiery sometimes, my temperament is choleric. I can be also melancholic and sanguine from time to time. No phlegmatic for me;).
Fi, probably extroverted
[*]I have hunches, predictions I cannot logically explain and I like to daydream.
The hunches usually go along with a Pi function (Si/Ni). The fact that you cannot explain them sort of hints towards the presence of Ni
[*]I am dutiful, I cannot relax when I know I have something to do.
[*]things have their order and place at my home and environment around me.
Either the presence of Te or Si
[*]I feel energized with people I find interesting or the ones who are close to me; the others make me tired and I need time to rest from them
Perhaps an introvert, but I still see extroversion as a possibility
[*]My enneagram is 4w3 or 4w5 (better periods of my life is wing 3, worse: 5). I am also 468 enneagram tritype
4 is typically common among high Fi users so that makes sense. Contextually the 8 suggests that you might be a dominant perciever
[*]I value the truth and the knowledge about truth
[*]I can be very reasonable yet I am emotional
[*]I was a wild child, then in high school I became very much into my inner self, into poetry etc. I was also more quiet; when I started studies I came back to my wild self but in more adult version ;)
[*]I can be very rude if: someone is hurting my family/friends or I have a feeling that this person may have bad intentions I don't hesitate to punish this person with my words; I become really scary and ruthless in this kind of situations.
Typical among Fi auxes. Your commentary about high school sounds very similar to the development of aux Fi in particular.
[*]I am into aesthetics: I like beautiful things and people; I like to wear clothes which match to themselves with colours, style etc. I have a sense to put right colour in my make up BUT I started to do make up when I was 23. Before I wasn't into it so much and I also liked black colour back then (never was a Gothic girl though).
[/LIST]
Sounds vaguely Se

I'll ask some questions so maybe we can narrow down what perceiving functions you use (I'm pretty sure your a Fi user though).

1) What is something that you dislike? What bothers you about it and why?
2) Was there any time that you behaved in a manner that was atypical of yourself? If so describe this?
3) What are some of the negative behaviors you exhibit when under a large amount of stress? How do you counter this?
4) What people do you like to be around and why? What type of people do you tend to avoid and why?
5) What sort of people do you admire/aspire to be like and why? Real life examples are welcome.
6) Describe semi-descriptively why/why you don't relate to each of the cognitive functions (optional)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My initial impression was ISFP based on your checklist.

Authenticity, strong sense for aesthetics, inability to relax when you have obligations and duties to attend to.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ because of introversion, intuition (hunches) and orderliness and dutifulness, and so on.

redbuterfly

OK... Before I start answering questions I would like to share two informations with you, guys. I am 35 years old and I think that it is hard to type person in my age cause most of the functions may be developed (that is just my subjective opinion or maybe I just explain my indolence in that matter? ;)) Second thing is I am not native English speaker so I apologize for some funny mistakes I will probably make. Ok, let's start :)

1) What is something that you dislike? What bothers you about it and why?

I dislike when someone is giving me advices or criticize me. I think people are free species and they should have a choice which they make by their own (ofc I'm not saying about the cases where f.e. someone is going to commit crime; if you doing good and you don't want to harm others, just let it yourself and others be).
I also dislike disloyalty. I am veeeery loyal to my family and friends and sometimes I feel harmed that some of these ppl are not so loyal. I mean if you are my friend - you can count on me. Like always. When I was younger I was trying to repair relationships even if someone disappointed me. Nowadays I am more keen to cross this person from my life, kick him/her out and forget.
I dislike stupidy. I seriously cannot stand it. My anger at stupidity is very visible.
I dislike memories when I hurt someone. I can think a lot about it, like over and over again. And I regret it. The thing I cannot make anything now to repair it makes me so fucked up sometimes. I hate this feeling.
I dislike routine but I also dislike sudden change. I am somewhere in between.
I dislike speaking about uninteresting stuff. I mean, Ok I can understand that we can talk about weather a bit but then please, let's have nice conversation about stars (and I'm not talking about celebrities now :p)
I dislike when there is stagnancy in my life. I like when something is going on. And after that I like to rest in quiet, tranquil atmosphere with books, movies, favourite youtubers etc.
I dislike being misunderstood. And I feel like that many times. Like I am an alien. I really don't have these intentions that I am sometimes accused of.
I dislike me being bad to someone. I can be very mean. Sometimes I don't even think what I am saying. The words are just there. Hate it.
I dislike being lazy. Few years ago - I was like master procrastinator. :) Now I am more driven to do stuff. More - the better. I think since I became mother I really started to know how to organize my time. And I see the point in life (and it is not only motherhood). My daughter gave me strength to do things (f.e. I started my dream psychology studies lately :)).

This list may go on and on and on but I don't want you to fall asleep or drown in negativity :)

2) Was there any time that you behaved in a manner that was atypical of yourself? If so describe this?

I was. I was like sared of my own shadow. It happened few times actually. One time it was when I was growing up (15 years old) - I suddenly became quiet, shy girl. Many bad things happened to my family that time but it was something more I think.
Other time was when I broke up with my big love (22 y.o.). I think I was depressed that time. I was planning suicide even but I gave up this idea.
When I was finishing studies (around 25 y.o.) and I started very toxic relationship. I felt numb most of the time. I became really closed, very much into music (listening) and living basically in my head. I didn't know what to do in my life, I was spending too much time on internet... Now, when I'm thinking of this time, it was kind of magic. Dark magic, but still... :) I also went abroad and I was living there like 8 years...
Last time I felt really depressed it was when I came back to my country after living abroad. I had to attend therapy as I couldn't deal with the new/old reality. I was missing old places, friends etc. I couldn't find myself in the new reality. I got paranoid and almost broke up my relationship with my partner and father of my child. I was also feeling that my family is not happy with me and I wanted to be accepted by my parents, I thought I disappointed them as I am not like them (it was before I got a child and had family). I was never good enough. Very dark times.

3) What are some of the negative behaviors you exhibit when under a large amount of stress? How do you counter this?

I can be really pain in the ass. I just see the things I have to do. The world around me doesn't exist just this thing that I am obligated to finish. Few weeks ago there was a great example of that: I was passing my exams. I was stressed af. All the things that weren't planned (i.e. my partner couldn't tae care of our child as we planned so I could study like 2 hrs) - I was freaking out. I am like fixated on these exams - thanks God I've passed them :)
There is this warrior inside me and I just have to fight - that is what I visualize when I'm dealing with stressful situation.
Also: if I start dealing with things straight away - I am satisfied more. When there is a deadline like tomorrow and I have nothing - I'm drowning in the details... But I stay awake late at night until I finish this shit. :)

4) What people do you like to be around and why? What type of people do you tend to avoid and why?

I like many kinds of ppl. My favourite ones are those who can share with me their knowledge on some topic. The topics may be very various: psychology, philosophy, spirituality, science, news, some interesting fact about every day life etc. I'm really attracted to intelligent ppl.
Also sense of humour is important to me: the dark one, the sarcastic, situation one ... I like to laugh. Sometimes I laugh at stupid things also.
I like the ppl with passion. I really admire ppl who know what to do in life and they are good at things, they have skills. I like professionals.
My friends are different ppl, I don't mix them with each other usually :) I can talk with them about literally anything but I noticed I was much more opened when I was younger. I like to listen to ppl (if they saying interesting stuff).
I like the ppl who are not angry when I disappear sometimes. They don't push me to contact... I lie it when we can talk easily, eventhough we didn't talk for ages.
I like ppl who inspires me, who have original ideas.
I like rebels also (but in some frames, having some borders ;)).
I like cheerful ppl.
I like calm ppl cause I have a hope their calmness will infect me :D

5) What sort of people do you admire/aspire to be like and why? Real life examples are welcome.

As I wish to become writer one day I mostly admire writers. I like to watch interviews with them and read articles about their lives. One of my favourite writer is Gabriel Garcia Marquez - father of magic realism - my beloved genre of literature.
I admire ppl who achieved their goals. I am curious how they did it. I like to read about their way to success.
I admire calm ppl. I wish to be like that. I wish to be calm... I think was much more calm when I was younger.
I like strong women. I am really attracted to them. Their charisma is something so amusing and nice. I don't know why but to my head just came Meryl Streep. So let it be: Meryl Streep I admire :)

6) Describe semi-descriptively why/why you don't relate to each of the cognitive functions (optional)

I will try... I also can describe dichotomies if you don't mind. And please, my understanding of cognitive functions may still be shallow... Or I may misunderstood them. Let's see.

Fe:
why yes - I can influence mood around me. I'm coming somewhere and if I am in good mood - the party is also good, if bad... Well.
why no - I'm not really into harmony when there is something going on. I can't shut up and swallow bullshit just because we have to be nice to eah other. Fuck no.

Fi:
why yes - I have my own morals. I'm into ethics very much. I can like or dislike something just because of my subjective feeling.
why no - I can be too fiery with my emotions (almost like in Brasilian dramas :p). I hide some of them but mostly you can see how I feel today.

Te:
why yes - I like organization? I like to put my thoughts in kind of order? It is hard to explain. I am reasonable.
why not - I can be very chaotic in speech which already contradicted previous statement. :p

Ti:
why yes - I think I have my own logic and sometimes it is really hard to explain my way of thinking. For me T functions are the hardest to describe.
why not - ?

Se:
why yes - I love aesthetics as I already wrote in my previous post. But: it may be influence of my mum who loves to wear nice clothes and have really good taste (home decorating etc.). I'm wondering if I would develope my style if I had different mum ;) I enjoy nature very much. I like exercising (especially now. When I was young - I hated gym classes at school especially team playing arghhh).
why not - I can be really clumsy. I don't really live in the present time. I rather live in the future or past. I can eat the same stuff all the time. I enjoy nature but I daydream there. With the headphones in my ears and plenty thoughts in my mind...

Si:
why yes - I can be very sentimental at times. I don't show it but many things make me like this. I can watch the same movies, listening music from few years ago and trying to feel same way as I felt that time... When I listening to music from my older times memories coming back to me and I can watch them as movie. // I notice details. I can notice little spot at the table and things which "changed" their place.
why not - I like to live in the future. I also dislike when someone is saying the story with unimportant details. I want them to hurry up and get to the point asap. I want to know the clue and general picture first and then go into details.

Ne:
why yes - I'm having many ideas passing my head every day. Sometimes this is tiring though. I jump from topic to topic sometimes. But I did it more as young person.
why not - I don't like when someone is jumping from one idea to another... I like to dig into ideas. Ask questions. Go deeper.

Ni:
why yes - my strange "hunches", visions of future... In metaphoric way. Very vivid dreams. My daydreaming.
why not - I have plenty ideas per minute sometimes. I create endless possibilities in my head... One idea after another.

Dichotomies:

E:
why yes - I can be very talkative, sometimes I have the feeling I'm getting thought while I'm speaking. I am energized by ppl but only the ones who I feel good with. I'm not open to everyone.
why not - I need a lot time for myself. To think of the stuff, to be in my head... To rest.

I:
why yes - I like to be in my head. I don't mind when there are no plans with ppl for a while. I like silence around me. I like to go into my hobbies, getting new informations, searching interesting things. Sit in silence and just be. I like Autumn and Winter when you get cosy clothes and blanket, candles around, good book. :) And you can be lazy without remorses. I can be shy from time to time.
why not - I am not shy in general. I can speak out for others and for myself. I heard from some ppl that I am strong willed and charismatic. I am very talkative in environment I know. I don't hide many feelings.

N:
why yes - I like speaking in metaphoric way. I feel many things and sometimes I don't understand why. I don't really like tradition. I like brainstorming (but not always). I'm bored of every day topics. I like unusual things to talk about.
why not - I really don't know why not... :)

S:
why yes - I feel shallow sometimes. I like simple etertainment: cinema, popcorn, good food, good coffee on my table... Simple life. I try to enjoy it. I think happiness lies in simple ativities and our appreciation towards them.
why not - I'm bored of small talks. I like mysteries and comlicated things. But after digging into deep topics I need rest and read or watch something really simple and based on reality. :)

F:
why yes - I am emotional. Sensitive. I cry a lot but I don't show it.
why not - not always considering others while making decisions.

T:
why yes - I am rational eventhough I read about really strange and unbelievable stuff I still need some logic and rational value to swallow it. When I don't get it I treat it as entertainment. I don't consider others while making decisions sometimes. I may be really rude and don't care about harmony if something is fake or there is something wrong going on around me.
why not - I'm too emotional. I wear my emotions on sleeve very often.

P:
why yes - laziness, doing things on the last moment. At school I was studying night before exams. Now it is a bit different.
why not - I can be very organized. I always finish what I started. I like finishing projects and I feel the best when they are finished.

J:
why yes - I can't relax when there are things to do. I like to finish my projects. I like environment I know. I don't like new places too much although I need a change once in a while.
why not - I am changing my mind often. I have problems with making decision. I like changes.

Ufff... :) Looking forward for your analysis. :) Cheers to ppl who read whole essay :D

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ still. I don't see where you get sentimentality out of an Si function though.

redbuterfly

INFJ still. I don't see where you get sentimentality out of an Si function though.
Right? I don't know either. But it's like sentiment to come back to feelings from the past, to "recover" atmosphere from past events. Or to find something new in old.
Can you tell me more specifically why do you think I may be an INFJ?

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My gut says you are an INFP, but I won't deny I am a bit stumped. ISFP is a second possibility. Fi definitely though. I'm curious on others explanations of this...

I dislike when someone is giving me advices or criticize me. I think people are free species and they should have a choice which they make by their own (ofc I'm not saying about the cases where f.e. someone is going to commit crime; if you doing good and you don't want to harm others, just let it yourself and others be).
Very indicative of Fi as there is the focus on independence and freedom of choice and being.
I also dislike disloyalty. I am veeeery loyal to my family and friends and sometimes I feel harmed that some of these ppl are not so loyal. I mean if you are my friend - you can count on me. Like always. When I was younger I was trying to repair relationships even if someone disappointed me. Nowadays I am more keen to cross this person from my life, kick him/her out and forget.
Could indicate the presence of Si not as the inferior function
I dislike memories when I hurt someone. I can think a lot about it, like over and over again. And I regret it. The thing I cannot make anything now to repair it makes me so fucked up sometimes. I hate this feeling.
Sounds like Fi-Si dynamics
I dislike routine but I also dislike sudden change. I am somewhere in between.
Somewhat indicative of introversion, but also that perceiving functions are in the center of your stack (ji pe pi je or je pi pe ji)
I dislike when there is stagnancy in my life. I like when something is going on. And after that I like to rest in quiet, tranquil atmosphere with books, movies, favourite youtubers etc.
Introverted perciever
I dislike being misunderstood. And I feel like that many times. Like I am an alien. I really don't have these intentions that I am sometimes accused of.
I dislike me being bad to someone. I can be very mean. Sometimes I don't even think what I am saying. The words are just there. Hate it.
Fi

I was. I was like sared of my own shadow. It happened few times actually. One time it was when I was growing up (15 years old) - I suddenly became quiet, shy girl. Many bad things happened to my family that time but it was something more I think.
Other time was when I broke up with my big love (22 y.o.). I think I was depressed that time. I was planning suicide even but I gave up this idea.
When I was finishing studies (around 25 y.o.) and I started very toxic relationship. I felt numb most of the time. I became really closed, very much into music (listening) and living basically in my head. I didn't know what to do in my life, I was spending too much time on internet... Now, when I'm thinking of this time, it was kind of magic. Dark magic, but still... :) I also went abroad and I was living there like 8 years...
Last time I felt really depressed it was when I came back to my country after living abroad. I had to attend therapy as I couldn't deal with the new/old reality. I was missing old places, friends etc. I couldn't find myself in the new reality. I got paranoid and almost broke up my relationship with my partner and father of my child. I was also feeling that my family is not happy with me and I wanted to be accepted by my parents, I thought I disappointed them as I am not like them (it was before I got a child and had family). I was never good enough. Very dark times.
All of this sounds like a Fi-Si loop, would would be prominent in INFPs rather than ISFPs

I can be really pain in the ass. I just see the things I have to do. The world around me doesn't exist just this thing that I am obligated to finish. Few weeks ago there was a great example of that: I was passing my exams. I was stressed af. All the things that weren't planned (i.e. my partner couldn't tae care of our child as we planned so I could study like 2 hrs) - I was freaking out. I am like fixated on these exams - thanks God I've passed them :)
There is this warrior inside me and I just have to fight - that is what I visualize when I'm dealing with stressful situation.
Also: if I start dealing with things straight away - I am satisfied more. When there is a deadline like tomorrow and I have nothing - I'm drowning in the details... But I stay awake late at night until I finish this shit. :)
Kind of sounds like Si, but I'm not so sure about this one :/
I like many kinds of ppl. My favourite ones are those who can share with me their knowledge on some topic. The topics may be very various: psychology, philosophy, spirituality, science, news, some interesting fact about every day life etc. I'm really attracted to intelligent ppl.
Also sense of humour is important to me: the dark one, the sarcastic, situation one ... I like to laugh. Sometimes I laugh at stupid things also.
I like the ppl with passion. I really admire ppl who know what to do in life and they are good at things, they have skills. I like professionals.
My friends are different ppl, I don't mix them with each other usually :) I can talk with them about literally anything but I noticed I was much more opened when I was younger. I like to listen to ppl (if they saying interesting stuff).
I like the ppl who are not angry when I disappear sometimes. They don't push me to contact... I lie it when we can talk easily, eventhough we didn't talk for ages.
I like ppl who inspires me, who have original ideas.
I like rebels also (but in some frames, having some borders ;)).
I like cheerful ppl.
I like calm ppl cause I have a hope their calmness will infect me :D
Definitely Fi, especially when you look at your reference to passion and intellect and inspiration. I sort of lean to Ne of Se based on this, but to be honest I can't give a solid reason why.

As I wish to become writer one day I mostly admire writers. I like to watch interviews with them and read articles about their lives. One of my favourite writer is Gabriel Garcia Marquez - father of magic realism - my beloved genre of literature.
I admire ppl who achieved their goals. I am curious how they did it. I like to read about their way to success.
I admire calm ppl. I wish to be like that. I wish to be calm... I think was much more calm when I was younger.
I like strong women. I am really attracted to them. Their charisma is something so amusing and nice. I don't know why but to my head just came Meryl Streep. So let it be: Meryl Streep I admire :)
Fi-Ne I think. I could entertain Fi and tertiary Ni though

Fe:
why yes - I can influence mood around me. I'm coming somewhere and if I am in good mood - the party is also good, if bad... Well.
why no - I'm not really into harmony when there is something going on. I can't shut up and swallow bullshit just because we have to be nice to eah other. Fuck no.

Fi:
why yes - I have my own morals. I'm into ethics very much. I can like or dislike something just because of my subjective feeling.
why no - I can be too fiery with my emotions (almost like in Brasilian dramas :p). I hide some of them but mostly you can see how I feel today.
Fi>Fe. You description of why Fe could be a possibility sounds more like Fi. Fi can be quite fiery with their emotions, especially when they come to other's defense or they feel as though their/other's identity or morals are being defied/stifled.

Se:
why yes - I love aesthetics as I already wrote in my previous post. But: it may be influence of my mum who loves to wear nice clothes and have really good taste (home decorating etc.). I'm wondering if I would develope my style if I had different mum ;) I enjoy nature very much. I like exercising (especially now. When I was young - I hated gym classes at school especially team playing arghhh).
why not - I can be really clumsy. I don't really live in the present time. I rather live in the future or past. I can eat the same stuff all the time. I enjoy nature but I daydream there. With the headphones in my ears and plenty thoughts in my mind...
You put up a good argument for Se to be honest... Although some of this could also be attributed to enneatype 4 which may be why it's difficult to differentiate whether you use Se or Ne

Si:
why yes - I can be very sentimental at times. I don't show it but many things make me like this. I can watch the same movies, listening music from few years ago and trying to feel same way as I felt that time... When I listening to music from my older times memories coming back to me and I can watch them as movie. // I notice details. I can notice little spot at the table and things which "changed" their place.
why not - I like to live in the future. I also dislike when someone is saying the story with unimportant details. I want them to hurry up and get to the point asap. I want to know the clue and general picture first and then go into details.
Some of this sounds like Se, but definitely doesn't rule out tertiary Si. To be honest, Si can be very future oriented, especially when it comes to planning (think of your traditional A+ high school student desiring to go to top college archetype), although living in the future rather than the present may be suggestive of Ne>Se

Ne:
why yes - I'm having many ideas passing my head every day. Sometimes this is tiring though. I jump from topic to topic sometimes. But I did it more as young person.
why not - I don't like when someone is jumping from one idea to another... I like to dig into ideas. Ask questions. Go deeper.
If you have Ne it's not dominant. Sort of sounds like Ne aux is a good possibility

Ni:
why yes - my strange "hunches", visions of future... In metaphoric way. Very vivid dreams. My daydreaming.
why not - I have plenty ideas per minute sometimes. I create endless possibilities in my head... One idea after another.
Possibilities is more of a Ne-Si thing. While hunches are usually tied to Ni-Se, I wouldn't entirely rule them out when pertaining to this. My mother is an ISFJ (and I am certain of this because she definitely has inferior Ne) and she frequently has hunches about the future, which are frequently correct, and follows her gut often. I think that's a pi thing, but maybe I'm wrong.

Dichotomies:

E:
why yes - I can be very talkative, sometimes I have the feeling I'm getting thought while I'm speaking. I am energized by ppl but only the ones who I feel good with. I'm not open to everyone.
why not - I need a lot time for myself. To think of the stuff, to be in my head... To rest.

I:
why yes - I like to be in my head. I don't mind when there are no plans with ppl for a while. I like silence around me. I like to go into my hobbies, getting new informations, searching interesting things. Sit in silence and just be. I like Autumn and Winter when you get cosy clothes and blanket, candles around, good book. :) And you can be lazy without remorses. I can be shy from time to time.
why not - I am not shy in general. I can speak out for others and for myself. I heard from some ppl that I am strong willed and charismatic. I am very talkative in environment I know. I don't hide many feelings.

N:
why yes - I like speaking in metaphoric way. I feel many things and sometimes I don't understand why. I don't really like tradition. I like brainstorming (but not always). I'm bored of every day topics. I like unusual things to talk about.
why not - I really don't know why not... :)

S:
why yes - I feel shallow sometimes. I like simple etertainment: cinema, popcorn, good food, good coffee on my table... Simple life. I try to enjoy it. I think happiness lies in simple ativities and our appreciation towards them.
why not - I'm bored of small talks. I like mysteries and comlicated things. But after digging into deep topics I need rest and read or watch something really simple and based on reality. :)
You make a really good argument for I, but leave me a bit stumped when it comes to N or S... I have a feeling you are N.
F:
why yes - I am emotional. Sensitive. I cry a lot but I don't show it.
why not - not always considering others while making decisions.

T:
why yes - I am rational eventhough I read about really strange and unbelievable stuff I still need some logic and rational value to swallow it. When I don't get it I treat it as entertainment. I don't consider others while making decisions sometimes. I may be really rude and don't care about harmony if something is fake or there is something wrong going on around me.
why not - I'm too emotional. I wear my emotions on sleeve very often.
What you describe here is Fi

P:
why yes - laziness, doing things on the last moment. At school I was studying night before exams. Now it is a bit different.
why not - I can be very organized. I always finish what I started. I like finishing projects and I feel the best when they are finished.

J:
why yes - I can't relax when there are things to do. I like to finish my projects. I like environment I know. I don't like new places too much although I need a change once in a while.
why not - I am changing my mind often. I have problems with making decision. I like changes.
.... This sounds like Se>Ne. Perhaps it's just because you are 35 though and have developed Si a bit

redbuterfly

The thing is I am a dreamer but realistic one. And not a gentle soul. Every INFP I know (either in real life or online) is gentle, kind, calm... I am not. I am impulsive, I lead if I have to or I decide if the leader we have need a right hand. I can follow only ppl who I respect and trust they are good leaders. When I see INFPs description I can only "feel" their dreamy side and need for freedom. The rest is not me, I don't really tune with it. Although I like and appreciate INFPs very much. They are usually beautiful ppl - from outside and inside.
I also get along pretty well with ENTPs, ENFPs (like a lot :)). INFJs but I think I know only two of them and not in real life. I like ISFJs, INTPs (although the ones I know are a bit egoistic), ESFPs (but they are too much sometimes), ISFPs, INTJs (especially women - love their sarcastic sense of humour; men - the are sexually attractive but I think they may be too cold for me after a while).
What is your type Rooibos Krayfish? How long are you into MBTI?

Ach: did I mention I don't need so much hugging? My (most likely) ENFP loves to hug and cuddle and I freak out sometimes. Actually, more than sometimes. Hugs from strangers? No fuckin way. I become really stiffy when it comes to that.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The thing is I am a dreamer but realistic one. And not a gentle soul. Every INFP I know (either in real life or online) is gentle, kind, calm... I am not. I am impulsive, I lead if I have to or I decide if the leader we have need a right hand. I can follow only ppl who I respect and trust they are good leaders. When I see INFPs description I can only "feel" their dreamy side and need for freedom. The rest is not me, I don't really tune with it. Although I like and appreciate INFPs very much. They are usually beautiful ppl - from outside and inside.
I also get along pretty well with ENTPs, ENFPs (like a lot :)). INFJs but I think I know only two of them and not in real life. I like ISFJs, INTPs (although the ones I know are a bit egoistic), ESFPs (but they are too much sometimes), ISFPs, INTJs (especially women - love their sarcastic sense of humour; men - the are sexually attractive but I think they may be too cold for me after a while).
What is your type Rooibos Krayfish? How long are you into MBTI?

Ach: did I mention I don't need so much hugging? My (most likely) ENFP loves to hug and cuddle and I freak out sometimes. Actually, more than sometimes. Hugs from strangers? No fuckin way. I become really stiffy when it comes to that.

Perhaps ISFP would be a better fit for you then. Se would add a bit of assertiveness to the mix to counter the typical Fi gentleness (and would make more sense with 468 than INFP would to be honest).

As for me, I've been into mbti (and personality theorem in general) for a little over 4 years. As for my type, I'm pretty lost due to situational reasons. Probably a Ne-Si user of sorts if I could guess though.

redbuterfly

@great_bay, @Eyez Fighter: could you write me why you think of these types? I'm actually considering 3 types now but will write later about it.
@Asatru, @Mal12345 - can you pls write me why according to you I may be an ISFP or INFJ?
Could someone also recommend me a person or people on Typology Central who are good in typing others via internet? I would appreciate this.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
@great_bay, @Eyez Fighter: could you write me why you think of these types? I'm actually considering 3 types now but will write later about it.
@Asatru, @Mal12345 - can you pls write me why according to you I may be an ISFP or INFJ?
Could someone also recommend me a person or people on Typology Central who are good in typing others via internet? I would appreciate this.

Well, it was just a tentative typing on my part based on what I read in your post, so don't take it as gospel. You mentioned valuing authenticity, and that strikes me as characteristic of Introverted Feeling. You mentioned having hunches and predictions that are inexplicable. That made me think perhaps you use Introverted Intuition in some form. The enneatype you mentioned often has a strong correlation with IxFP types. You value the truth and knowledge about truth--not necessarily specific to any one type, but I figured it could be characteristic of Ni and Te, both functions in an ISFPs stacking. You mentioned having a strong appreciation for aesthetics, and while this could apply to INFPs and other types, it tends to be especially true of SPs in general but ISFPs in particular. You say you don't think you have strong Se but perhaps you're thinking of it in terms of dominant Se...it will manifest much differently as a auxiliary/support function and I think auxiliary Se is one of the reasons ISFPs tend to have a strong sense of aesthetics. You also mentioned being dutiful and unable to relax when you have things to do--that's one way inferior Te can manifest in IxFP types.

Just a process of narrowing it down to ISFP based on multiple points you made. You could also be an INFP, INFJ, or even and ExFP. Maybe INTJ is a possibility too. I didn't see evidence of Si in what you wrote, so that rules out any of the SJ types.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Blah.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, the answer is rather simple, based on your posts: You seem more of an introvert, you are strongly about being a thinker (which I have my doubts about). You don't look like an INTP or INTJ to me, the way you express yourself quite different from the norm of each of those types. My guess would be INFJ, but you also debated with people who told you about the type. I wonder if you think that feelers are dumb or whatever, but if you say you are a thinker, I will not argue you about it, it doesn't make sense. ISTP doesn't make much sense for you based on what I've analyzed of your posts, so I guess ISTJ could be an option.

redbuterfly

@Eyez Fighter - I didn't doubt I may be an INFJ. I just wanted to know why ppl who wrote it, wrote it :wink:
In cognitive functions tests I always had Ni on the first place and the results suggested me to be either INFJ or INTJ.
In other tests, based mainly on dichotomies, I got INFJ, INFP, INTP, INTJ... But I think the most possible is INFJ.
I looked at your profile and saw you are an INFJ. Do you find any resemblance to what I wrote about myself? [MENTION=19700]Asatru[/MENTION]
Thank you for your analysis. Still I think I'm more on intuitive side as I felt lost many times in the "real world". :happy2:

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, I do think that are good chances you are an INFJ. With the info that you have a strong Ni, I feel even more inclined to believe that you are, indeed, an INFJ.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
First feeling from you is FJ.

Leaning IXFJ.

Leaning even more ISFJ.

But its hard to say.

Can you talk about things you believe and why a bit?