• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Apparently tests are unreliable

greenbean

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
During work, group activities, etc. what role do you often gravitate to?
If the other people in the group are slacking I'll designate tasks (Though I'm not really comfortable in leadership positions). If the others are fairly talkative and getting things done, I'll help the others out with their work since it's less effort than having a task all to myself. I like brainstorming and coming up with ideas.

What habits/traits are you often criticised over by those closest to you? (Give at least two examples)
Low self esteem. That speaks for itself really. I'm not that confident and am sometimes told off for saying mean things about myself. I've been told I'm self critical, very harshly so.
Being "anti-social". Though really they mean "stop being so quiet and introverted". I think it ties in a little with the low self esteem, but really I often just don't see any reason for me to share my thoughts. If they wanted to know something, they'd ask right? Hm I suppose I'm not the best at answering questions the way people would want them to. Like I'll give them an answer, then a few minutes later realise "oh wait they wanted me to expand on that didn't they". I'm sure I'll figure out how to talk to people some day..

What values do you hold? Why?
Honesty: just say what you mean. Open-mindedness: everyone's got a different story. Wisdom: I like for things to make sense and know there's more than meets the eye, that if you combine knowledge and insight you come to a result that's much more effective.

Describe your decision making process.
I like to gather as much information as possible before doing anything. Often I come up with pros and cons and be assess them, along with what I know want and don't want. I can be a little indecisive since I'm cautious about making commitments. I make decisions by myself and I need time to organise my thoughts.

Reviewing all your enjoyable moments, what aspects often made them worthwhile?
I don't think the two are mutually exclusive: something doesn't have to worthwhile to be enjoyable. It can be a waste of time and still be the most fun thing in the world. If something makes me happy it's generally worth my time.

Do you ever want to make a difference in the world? Why/Why not? What would you do?
"Live each day as if it's your last', that was the conventional advice, but really, who had the energy for that? What if it rained or you felt a bit glandy? It just wasn't practical. Better by far to be good and courageous and bold and to make difference. Not change the world exactly, but the bit around you. " This is one of my favourite quotes, and I think it answers this question quite nicely. I suppose if I were to make a change, I would hope people would be impacted by my writing and come to some sort of epiphany lol

What traits about other people annoy you?
Loud people. I don't mind if you talk a lot just be bloody quiet. Pushovers. I had a coworker who would basically bend over backwards just to make people happy at his own expense. I would've liked to have toughen him up a little. But that was his choice I guess. Bossy people too, you know the ones who just automatically assume leadership even though their ideas are terrible and they're only up there because they want attention. Leave it to someone who actually knows what theyre doing, smh.

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hi,

Here is my response. You give some examples of naturally being a logical thinker and I think your responses give a general feel of that. You don't seem very emotional and a kind of just give me the facts type of person. You also talk creating lists to make decisions and creating order outside of yourself. You seem to be focused on real world outcomes and very realistic, like putting someone in charge that is competent or wanting to make an impact locally. Even with your writing, you want people to come to some type of realization about life, to gain knowledge/wisdom. With typing things, I think because you are introverted, your second function is extroverted. So I would say your Te is auxiliary. I wonder if you are an ISTJ. I could be wrong, either way, good luck and I hope this post provided some value for you.

greenbean

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Have a read of this:
FiNe (INFP) — Type in Mind

What parts do you relate to?
What parts don't you relate to?

Why?

From this, I'm not sure that I relate to Fi since I don't come across as warm/friendly and have been told I'm not very considerate of others. However I do think I put "authenticity in high esteem". I agree with all of Si, although I wouldn't say my memory is my strongest trait. And most of Ne I agree with, though I think I wouldn't rely solely on intuition.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get ISTJ vibes as well.