• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introverted or Extraveted?

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, yeah. Another "Type me!" thread made by me, the one who made the thread "Help! Sensing or Intuition?".

Anyway, here is my personality:

I'm short-tempered, enthusiastic, kind of bold.. don't really know, easly to anger, Adventorious, playfull, easly bored, Impatient, I like to share my experiences with people that I'm close to, trust and like. And I can pretty much say that I'm childish sometimes. And also I'm realistic person that is trying to be optimistic.

But thing is:
I dislike small and boring schools which has small community (only around 30 - 40 kids/people studying in the school as whole) and over-strict rules, I like going to good and popular schools (which has alot of students, around 300 or more.) and which also does not oppress you with over-strict rules.

I don't have friends right now. I've used to have 4 - 5 friends back on my 6 - 11 years, later then I've lost them because we went to different schools, changed our homes or because we simply live way too far away from each other. The only ones remaining that I have now is my family members and my social worker. Usualy every day, when I come after school I'm just alone home with my dad, and all what I do is sitting on the PC on the Internet, video games or youtube. My dad saying that I should leave the house for a hour atleast, but the problem is, what would I do outside? What would I do outside alone? I mean If I would have friend I would go outside to my friend, but right now I don't have any, and going outside, like going to the beach, super malls, or just going to explore random places, I would rather do it with someone, someone that I'm close to, trust and like.

Dislikes: Random annoying loud noices which "jump-scare" or hurts your ears, when people forcing you to do work (really, I dislike work, I just want to have fun lol), unexpectedly bad surprises, toilet/fart/immature jokes which are stupid as hell, overly-strictfull rules which does not make any sense (Like taking away your phone for the whole school time, or not allowing you to watch youtube videos that are invilving "Violence" such as random battlefield video or other shooter), oh and one last thing: BOREDOM, gosh I can't stand it.

Likes: Video games, watching youtube videos, exploring new places, cats, staring at cartoon/anime girls in google images, Rock/Metal/Electronic Rock music.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You could be ESFP and lean introverted. I get a mixture of the functions from you, like ambiversion, but I'm not completely sure.

I'm not too good on the typing thing, but your interests don't exactly define or make out your type, while they are a part of who you are. What you like and all of that aren't really equal to your functions. I think you are extroverted, but you just like doing your own thing. Lots of people do. Introversion or Extroversion doesn't mean being alone all the time or not liking to interact with people -- or liking being around people all the time or needing to interact with people all the time. They're just the way that you take in things and how you process them.

Anto357

I think you have a developed Se, which means you are XSXP. I still need to know whether you prefer to use Feeling or Thinking, though.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah I'm going with ESFP for now. There's no classical TP behaviors with you lol.