• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ or something else?

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
I would like to ask some help, because I'm not sure about my INTJ type. I post here the questionnaire, witch I answered. (Sorry if I made misspells, I'm not a native speaker.)

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Emotionally I'm pretty sensitive, however I don't want to waste to much energy on feelings. They literally can suck the energy from me, especially the negative ones. I have to put aside them before I make decisions.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to leave this life as a developed human being in mental and somehow spiritual meaning. Development and learning is the meaning of my life.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I don't know. I think I might have been finer almost in every situation.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
When someone counterplot me. And I blame myself like this: "Why was I so blind?" "Why was't I cleverer or faster than the other?" "Where did I a mistake?"

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I want to collect as much information as I can before I make decision. And I always want to make logic based decision.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I want to reach the wanted outcome fast and efficient. But it depends on the project, sometimes I have to be patient, sometimes the project dictates the ideal strategy. And yes, I like to have control of the outcome.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I drink with my friends and talk about a lot of things, not just about personal topics, but a little about politics or philosophise just for fun. I don't deny, the alcohol helps me to be more relaxed and sociable. And maybe I'm snobbish, but I like intellectual conversations even when I'm drunk.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I'm excited, enthusiastic and curious. And I started to learn that as soon as I can.

9) How organised do you think of yourself as?
I try to be an organised person and more or less I'm, but I can be very lazy if I have to clean our flat. And usually I can't stick to my personal schedule. When I was a kid or a teenager I was more organised.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I think I try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Second one, I think inner harmony is more important.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
When I really upset I can speak without thinking, but in normal cases I think before speak. And I prefer one-on-one communication.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where am I jumping before leaping. Yes, action speaks more than words.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favourite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Probably I would't go and stay home. Usually I donÂ’t like ad hoc meetings.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become anxious and suddenly I don't know what to do. I don't show whomsoever how I feel, but when I'm alone or with someone who very close to me, I allow my feelings to brake out. But after I cooled down I can think about the next step.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
If someone is manipulative or can't discuss with deeper or interesting topics, just the chit-chat all the time, it's boring. So what I dislike when someone is manipulative, shallow-minded, unfair and stupid or if someone lives in his/her own world and can't see the others.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
The Universe and everything. But seriously I like to talk with open minded, intellectual people and I really enjoy intellectual and deep conversations. E. g. I like philosophise or talk about society, politics, history, books, films, music, religion, spirituality. Almost everything.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
The stereotypical female topics, e. g. fashion, shopping, celebrities etc. (I didn't mention before, I’m female.)

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
They perceive me as an advisor, they see me as a person, who knows what want from life. I think they see me as a strong, rational, calm person, who can help them when they need it. I'm not so strong, rational and calm as they perceive.
What they never say is, I'm extrovert and easy going.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Reading (books, blogs), listening music (progressive or psychedelic rock or meditative music), meditating or just relaxing, take a nap or write my blog or nowadays learn programing.

MyMindNeedsSedation

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You're definitely an IN type. I will say that you probably are an INTJ if your friends will never say you're easy going. I mean there could be other reasons, but INFJs can come off extraverted, INTPs are usually seen as easygoing, and INFPs can be seen as easygoing since they're perceivers.

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well I'm not so flexible, that's true. I agree that I'm IN type. I still think INTJ is the best fitting type to me. Earlier I tested INFP too, but I have an INFP mate and we share several attribute, but somehow we're very different. E.g. According to his type, he uses Ne and he can associating faster and crazier than me. We're both can see the big picture or imagine the future of the humanity, but he's more optimistic than I'm, to tell the true I'm pretty pessimistic about almost everything.

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
Perhaps somebody else?
I'm still waiting your opinions according to my questionnaire.

Verizzles

MBTI Type
INTP
What do you think is your biggest weakness/fear? To elaborate, when you come across a challenge what is the challenge and what about it scares/challenges you?

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well... It's not an easy question. My biggest weakness maybe I'm overthink the future outcomes and sometimes I'm worrying about the future.
What challenges me? Oh man, my whole life is a challenge, but whose isn't?

This questions are so wide... Do you mean challenge in job or private life?
But I try to answer.

In job I want to reach my goals, recently I change my career path to the IT field and someday I want to be a programmer, so that's my challenge.
In private life I have to develop my social skills, first of all, my communications and how to solve conflicts successfully. And I have to settle my family life.

I'm afraid of that my life won't develop according to my plans and I don't want to lose someone, who close to me. But I think this is all of us biggest fears.

Sorry if I wasn't so exact, but I think those questions wasn't either. :shrug:

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
Meantime I've got this test: INTJ or INFP Test - CelebrityTypes.com and I've got this result:

INFP 35%
INTJ 65%

I know this is not a cognitive functions test and it based on stereotypes, but I think I'm more like an INTJ than an INFP, however my Fi is pretty strong.

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mushishi!!!!

*ahem*

Carry on :)