• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ?

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
Thought I was a ENTP/ENTJ

Just took the 16personalities test and really took my time to answer each one correctly.

Results:
48 E --> I 52
28 S --> N 72
19 F --> T 81
36 P --> J 64
Assertive

The part that confuses me is I specificly answered the questions pertaining to P/J like "are you spontaneous or have a plan" as a P would since i relate the most, but still scored significantly higher on J than P.

Second thought is if the T is greater than the N than shouldnt I be INTP or ENTJ? (Im certainly not intp)

How accurate have you guys found 16 personalities to be?