• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cuz I can and I will

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's been what, a year or two since I've played Russian roulette here? So I'm back and I'm poppin'. Tell me if my listed shit is right or not.

vo8is1.jpg

206n393.jpg

2rzdu6v.png

14sjwat.jpg

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Man, I'm not sure. You come across as very fun loving, impulsive, in the moment kind of a person which fits the idea of an ESFP. But you're very expressive and you seem like you want people to clearly know who you are, what you like/dislike and you like when you can play with people creating all sorts of different images. Which in my mind connects with beta. Maybe you're an EIE in a denial. You seem to naturally inclean towards putting on different personas as your interest changes and you always do it in a naturally attention grabbing way. I might be wrong though, I just don't see that gamma ambition and a sense of duty to fulfill their personal goals. I see more of a playful emotionality with a bit of drama in you.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Man, I'm not sure. You come across as very fun loving, impulsive, in the moment kind of a person which fits the idea of an ESFP. But you're very expressive and you seem like you want people to clearly know who you are, what you like/dislike and you like when you can play with people creating all sorts of different images. Which in my mind connects with beta. Maybe you're an EIE in a denial. You seem to naturally inclean towards putting on different personas as your interest changes and you always do it in a naturally attention grabbing way. I might be wrong though, I just don't see that gamma ambition and a sense of duty to fulfill their personal goals. I see more of a playful emotionality with a bit of drama in you.

Wow, now that has me thinking things all over again. Because for awhile I could not for the life of me decide between SEE and EIE because I think I fit both perfectly and I got along well with the supposed duals of both types. I think what you said was very much accurate, at least to me. Though I think I have an ambition and duty to my personal goals as well, so I'm really unsure regarding this.

Thank you for the post. :hug:

diccs

ayy m8 so i heard you liked typology but well, im here to tell you that your type is FABULOUS so kick the doors out and shout "I'M GAYYYYY" heres some theme music for ya:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ayy m8 so i heard you liked typology but well, im here to tell you that your type is FABULOUS so kick the doors out and shout "I'M GAYYYYY" heres some theme music for ya:

Much appreciated. :D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i agree with your typing, but i also don't believe in socionics so i have nothing to add to that discussion lol. tritype 784?

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I discuss type with you on snapchat every other day so this thread is irrelevant.

also total power play on my part

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Se is strong with you. XD

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're a scary type. :mellow:

I believe that high Te
I believe that wing 8
I believe that socionics Se.

Now, I will hide xD

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're a scary type. :mellow:

I believe that high Te
I believe that wing 8
I believe that socionics Se.

Now, I will hide xD

Thanks, you chose the correct answers. Otherwise I would've ripped your face off. :smile:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] you know I highly value your opinion and want you to come in here as soon as you can. :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Id say hmmmm ESFP Se subtype 7w8 8w9 4w3 Sx/So.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's wrong with SEE?

Thanks for the tag.