• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

It's been quite some time

MBTI

• ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFP

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ENFP

• INFP

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • ENFJ

• INFJ

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ESFJ

• ESTJ

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• ENTP

• INTP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's been quite a long time since I last made a "What's my type" thread. I've been here for years and I wonder if people's idea about my typing has changed ever since. Any opinions are welcome, but I prefer when you explain your suggestions. MBTI, socionics, enneagram all typings are in the game!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Overall my typing ofor you is INFP as you are so Fi it hurts lol. Your FI is off the charts and drips from every post you write. I then see auxiliary Ne in that you seek to expand on the perspectives you dom FI gathers and terrts Si in your love of fashion and art showing that you usenjoy sensing in a playful way as tert functions are used for.
As for TriItype and stacking I'd say 4w3 9w1 7w6.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't really know the details of the functions, but I think you're INFP? And I don't doubt that, I don't know. I don't really read a lot of posts here -- which doesn't make me a very good judge, obviously. But I get a really dreamy, artsy kind of vibe from you. It's probably cliche, but the Enneagram 4 is the eccentric/arty type. Of course it doesn't mean that the other type can't be into arts, or whatever. But I could see 4 being in your wing or something.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
IxFP af, haha. I voted N > S because I recall you having good arguments for that a while back.

4 also makes the most sense, although you have a [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION]-esque 6 streak.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Overall my typing ofor you is INFP as you are so Fi it hurts lol. Your FI is off the charts and drips from every post you write. I then see auxiliary Ne in that you seek to expand on the perspectives you dom FI gathers and terrts Si in your love of fashion and art showing that you usenjoy sensing in a playful way as tert functions are used for.

This basically.

Don't really know you. INFP or ISFP? Looking at your profile and a thread you just made you seem like an art/music oriented person. Voted INFP because INFP.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Can I aks you, what do you mean by the fact that I'm so Fi? What exactly do you think is Fi about me?

- - - Updated - - -

IxFP af, haha. I voted N > S because I recall you having good arguments for that a while back.

4 also makes the most sense, although you have a [MENTION=22178]magpie[/MENTION]-esque 6 streak.

I've been thinking about being a 6 lately so this is interesting. Do you think I could be a 6 core?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've been thinking about being a 6 lately so this is interesting. Do you think I could be a 6 core?
You do seem very 4 to me, still - especially per descriptions of 4 so/sx. But I think 6 is possible.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You do seem very 4 to me, still - especially per descriptions of 4 so/sx. But I think 6 is possible.

I know I can come across as quite dramatic and expressive in my writing, but in real life I'm laid back and withdrawn. I keep a lot to myself and I care too much about what others think about me, to reveal how weird I actually feel to be. I know 4s can be very open about their strangeness, while I keep this to myself, because I want people to accept me and I fear being rejected for being different. Also to be honest I find people who are hyper open about how different they are to be pathetic and childish, I react quite badly to this sort of ... hyperbolized weirdness. I simply see it as shallow and probably untrue so I tend to inclean towards more down to eath types of people, who are not all over the place about how uniqe they are and I try really hard to be the same, even though I might sometimes fail at it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps IxFP or ENFP. Third would be INFJ, but there's a certain aristocratic quality to INFJs (even when they so oppose those sort of distinctions) that you seem to lack.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Some ideas about my type:

I realize that I can come across as an extrovert to some, because I really do not enjoy spending time without my friends or loved ones. I get bored very easily and I need a constant stimuly from people around me. I don't seek a thrilling adventrue everyday, but I seek simple human interaction. I need to talk someone, to share my thoughts, interests etc.. I get bored when I'm all just by myself and there's none to talk to.
The other thing though is, that my circle of friends is very private. I don't let strangers in and I've been meeting with the same people since highschool. I don't even like it when people that I don't know well hang out with us, it makes me feel really uncomfortable.
I'm also not very active in seeking a contact with people, I usually wait until I get invated by someone and even then I usually stay quiet until I get to know them well enough. I'm super silent in big groups, I tend to get all stressed out by to many people and hyperaware of myself so I stay quiet, sitting in a corner.
I'm definitely not hyper introvered though, I do have som extroverted tendencies and I still might be just socially insecure extrovert (maybe).

I also find it funny how everyone here sees me as such an F type, because I'm not that emotional to be honest. I mean... I can be emotional, but more than my emotion or other's emotion I value logic. I like to evaluate things based on true/false rather than good or evil. I immediately spot when people lack knowledge about something and I hate it when someone tries to use emotional manipulation instead of factual information. I even enjoy to argue and I can be very passionate. I'm stubborn and when I know I'm right, I'm just right I'd fight anyone till death to prove them wrong no matter how much I'd hurt their feelings. This has actually caused me some issues even in a relationship, I've been called too harsh for arguing too much and not realizing how much I can actually hurt other's feelings.
The other thing is... that I do admit i have issues with empathy. I sometimes forget that I'm not the only person who has feelings and I tend to dismiss others emotionality as shallow or false. Sometimes I just go too far and I think, oh well it would hurt me much more than them, because I feel more than others do. And then I sometimes step on people's feelings without being aware of it. And I do regret it...
My T/F scores are usually very close and I've scored as INTP soooo many times.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MBTI INFP
Socionics IEI
Enneagram 4

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] I'd love to know what do you mean by the INFJ aristocracy.
[MENTION=24829]Masokissed[/MENTION] Socionics has been my biggest challenge ever since I discovered typology. There's probably no way I'd ever decide whether I'm more delta or beta, but I'd like to hear your arguments as to why I'm IEI over EII. It might really help.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol...who voted INTJ? I hate the fact that the poll is anonymus. I also wanted to edit more options, but I screwed up and now I don't know how to change it, somebody should take these technics away from me.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION] I'd love to know what do you mean by the INFJ aristocracy.
[MENTION=24829]Masokissed[/MENTION] Socionics has been my biggest challenge ever since I discovered typology. There's probably no way I'd ever decide whether I'm more delta or beta, but I'd like to hear your arguments as to why I'm IEI over EII. It might really help.

Well as far as temperament goes you seem Ip > anything else. You don't have any of that Delta moralizing going on that can get annoying either. You just seem kinda chill and stuck in your head, I mean that can go for EII as well but you don't show any infantile behavior and I see your dual as more SLE. Feel free to drop in my new type thread, too. ;)