• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help! Sensing or Intuition?

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Please, help me, I'm sensor or Intuitor? Because It seems like I do have functions of mix of both.

I can't decide wich should I take to be my personality, ESFP or ENFP.

I like adventures, I like to have fun action, I'm playfull, I love to have fun and enjoy the moment where I can have fun and experience the adventure where you visit new places or old places that you liked so much. And thats the reason I like First person shooter games, from singleplayer games where I can play against AI and just simply blow up and fun action, to multiplayer games where I like to show off my skills and get most kills and/or high score.

All that falls into category of Sensing (Se).

But also, I like to have good memories, of random entertaining adventures and explorations, I also like memories of moments where I had success, such as winning, winning tournaments in video games or example being rewarded for being good at school, which which I like to do for boosting my ego and pride and for nostalgic sake, also I have alot of nostalgic memories such as (Eh, how it was alot better back then when I was at that school, miss those times so much, I want to go back to those times back! :( ...) And I love to share those moments with people that I trust that are nice and want to talk, or simply with ones that I'm very close to, such as My father and Mother, Sister, Social worker and wish I could have more friends that I can trust and share those experience with them.

When example I was being told that "On X day, we will go to explore Y place" or example when my mom says "Hello my son! How would you like that we will drive to Z place and have fun? we wil be on hotel, we will be on boats, we will swim on pools, we will have alot of fun!" I have this thing thinking that I was already there and experiencing the adveture or the hotel that mom told me about, just imagining how the place looks like and imagining how I'm enjoying it.

I also like coming up with random Ideas such as gameplay Ideas, Idea Improvements that you fell like sharing in a random game forums to make it into the game, or Ideas of Random storylines and I love to show off or realise my storyline Ideas as "Mapping videos" that I have alot on my secondary youtube channel (Check them out, It's videos based on my storyline Ideas!) Tovarisch Mapper
- YouTube

Which all that is more of an intuitive.

So please, help me deciding if I'm more of a Sensing or Intuitive person. (ESFP or ENFP)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ESFP has Se as dom and Ni inferior
ENFP has Si as inferior and Ne dom

Ne? You have Ne dom if in your mind constantly flow this "This could happened , but also this could happend and this could happend..."
I see a lot of Se in this text. :)

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I guess I'm staying ESFP then...

ESFP can have memories of fun moments in his live and nostalgia too, right?
Like what I explained in my first post...
But also, I like to have good memories, of random entertaining adventures and explorations, I also like memories of moments where I had success, such as winning, winning tournaments in video games or example being rewarded for being good at school, which which I like to do for boosting my ego and pride and for nostalgic sake, also I have alot of nostalgic memories such as (Eh, how it was alot better back then when I was at that school, miss those times so much, I want to go back to those times back! :( ...) And I love to share those moments with people that I trust that are nice and want to talk, or simply with ones that I'm very close to, such as My father and Mother, Sister, Social worker and wish I could have more friends that I can trust and share those experience with them.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Memories are Si thing. We all have memory but it depends how them inflict on you.
Se is all about opportunities , explorations , having fun , hedonism etc. or HERE AND NOW! ;)
Si as about memories , traditions , rules etc or PAST. :)
NF types is all about future so it depends do you live for future or you are type for here and now. :D

Red Ribbon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, I guess I'm staying ESFP then...

ESFP can have memories of fun moments in his live and nostalgia too, right?
Like what I explained in my first post...

ESFPs are pretty cool. I like them.

Of course any type can have fun and be sentimental. It's all up-to you really

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
"Please, help me!"
I like the amusing tone of utmost urgency you put there, Comrade. Tsk.

Otherwise, you seem pretty much an ESFP. Mindful of the moment and the fun it brings.
The memories entry is insubstantial. We all have them, but deal with them differently.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Please, help me!"
I like the amusing tone of utmost urgency you put there, Comrade. Tsk.

Otherwise, you seem pretty much an ESFP. Mindful of the moment and the fun it brings.
The memories entry is insubstantial. We all have them, but deal with them differently.

Well, It's Important to me to know my type lol.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure why it's so difficult for people with a perceiving function in the dominant slot to make the distinction between Sensation and Intuition, although I can see why it might get muddier when they're a dominant judging type.

As we all use both though, I can understand how people get tripped up when they look at it as an either/or determination. It's not binary though, and you really should look at it on a spectrum, focusing then on which is your natural, default mode.