• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WTF....

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
Ive taken over 7 tests with the following results:

1. ENTJ - 4 times
  2. INTJ - 1 time
  3. ENTP - 1 time
  4. ESTP - 1 time
Ive taken 3 cognitive fuction tests with the following results from highest to lowest:

1. Ni Te Si Ne Se Ti Fi Fe
  2. Ne Te/Ti/Si Ni Fe Fi Se
  3. Te Ni Si Ne/Se Ti Fi Fe
After extensive study on function stacks I see myself as both ENTJ/ENTP for the positives of both types.
I feel like Im living in Ne land but I also can feel my hunches and do follow through on them efficiently. I actively take charge of most situations, usually by exercising my overly blunt but intellectual interjections and then grabbing attention and executing. I have done things like spent 3 hours a day for 8 months learning a foreign language to fluency, then to travel across the world to the country to really use my new skill, yet I have also started projects with great enthusiasm only to later find it unimportant and drop it for something more worth my time.
If it helps I took an enneagram test and was 8w7 type 3. I also am a mensa candidate (havent obtained the card yet) since 2nd grade with an iq in the 99.4 percentile.
Can anybody point me in the right direction as to literature proposing the falsety of MBTI and a more comprehensive replacement? Thanks.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you're using strictly online test, it is going to be flawed. I can tell you now I, myself, have gotten many different results. Infj, Intj, Istj, Enfj, Esfj. The best way to learn your MBTI type is to analyze the actual function themselves first, then based on your stack, will narrow you down to 4 functions.

For instance, I feel my function stack is Ne, Fi, Si, Te. So that leaves me with INFP, ENFP, ISTJ, ESTJ. And based on what order these functions are in, is which one you are. There is also the matter of loops, so study how function loops work to help you see what your dominant functions are.

Ultimately, all personality systems are somewhat flawed and are only there to help increase understanding of self and others. there is a reason they are all theories.

Have a good one. :)

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
Thanks for your feedback.
I can relate to both entp and intjs function stacks the most, therefore my idea is i utilize Ne Ti Fe Si and Ni Te Fi Se simultaneously but usually test ENTJ due to MBTI being innacurate and incomplete.

I think the only thing thats most accurate about my function stacks is that I use intuition, thinking, feeling, then sensing.

I also speak 3 languages, make music, art, travel, and am a shrewd businessman. I think my endeavors have altered my processing of stimuli.