• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type the lizard

Lacerta

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1-what makes you angry?
People talking behind my back and/or disrespecting me. Also when people don't listen to me.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
Their superficiality. They always talk about who's doing what. Who's beautiful, who's ugly, who's rich, who's poor. I sincerely despise them.

3-do you like animals? why?
I like animals aesthetically. Especially reptiles and insects. I'm good with dogs, but I would never keep one. Too much effort.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
They're humble, gentle and introvert.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
Like:
I'm humble, gentle and smart.
Dislike:
I procrastinate. Always. I'm too shy, sceptic, insecure and cautious. I get easily offended.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
I never cared about my looks, but as a teen, some people teased me for having the same clothes for years, and for wearing always shirts or hoodies. They also teased me because I really liked wearing a black cap. They told me I looked like a sailor in a mocking way. I got offended but didn't really care. It was MY look, and I wanted to be like that. After a while I started to feel a little pain because of their judgements, so I started wearing more "fashionable" cloths. It's not that I want to be cool, but it's annoying to stand out. If it were possible, I'd like to be invisible.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I didn't expect this question. I already answered in the previous one.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Sleeping, eating, watching nice tv series, playing music, listening to music, being with my girl.

9-what makes you feel secure?
Being at home and being with my gf.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Yes, because life tends to suck, and it's easier if you're not alone.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
My gf. Nature. Rain, snow and storm.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Love, duty and my future.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I'll describe myself with some adjectives.
Child: anxious, calm, physical, reserved, cold, gentle, polite, passive.
Teen: anxious, calm, reserved, cold, gentle, polite. sometimes aggressive, lazy, melancholic.
Adult: anxious, calm, reserved, cold, gentle, polite, lazy, melancholic, melancholic, melancholic.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
IXTX- Unlikely to be ISTJ. 6w5. Instinct varient is hard. sp/sx. VERY contraflow. Tritype guess... 6w5 4w3 then Im having issue with your gut type but for now am going to go with 9w (unsure of wing)

Lacerta

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION].

I'll add some stuff I'm trying to fix with my psycotherapist.

I feel always in competition. When I communicate with a person, I feel either inferior or superior (mostly inferior). I never feel on the same level of the other person. This is the reason that stresses me the most. I always fear failure because I know it will make me feel inferior.

My "all or nothing" attitude neves gives me balance. I'm either forcing myself in a brutal way to achieve my goals, or procrastinating without doing anything for great amounts of time.

I constantly feel everyone is watching me (and it drives me insane). The psychotherapist told me it may be an inconscious desire for attention, since I rarely get any.

Instead of communicating my thoughts and feelings, I keep them for myself, and I gather them inside, until they become too much and I burst out.

Because of all of this, I'm always in tension, and I can't really chill. It's like a constant competition where everyone's watching me, ready to deride me because of my failures.

Lacerta

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At least I tried...