• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trying to type myself, but it's not easy

Nightfox

Hi!
I have been reading about MBTI and cognitive functions for about an year now. As much as I try to figure out my type, it seems impossible. I have been "self-typed" as INFP, ISFP, INFJ, INTJ, INTP and now I consider ISTP.
So, I thought I would fill this questionnaire.

If it matters, I am 20 years old female. No mental illnesses.

Personal concepts
1 What is beauty? What is love?

- I thought this but I just don't know. It depends on so many things.

2 What are your most important values?
-Optimism, honesty and freedom. Also having a people in your life is important and I count it as a value too, caring about others.

3 Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
-I don't belong in to any religious group. I don't believe in God, but i do believe there's some kind of spiritual power somewhere. Is it in a human form, the sun or something else...I don't know. I also believe there's something after you die. Maybe there's other dimension with us where souls go after they left our bodies.
Also, I also believe in karma.

4 Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
-War is useless and primitive way to solve problems. Why is it so hard to just talk things through?
-Power is useless too. If you're at the same level than others are, you don't need a power to control them. Ie. In the workplaces, if your boss is doing same jobs than you and not rise herself/himself above others, she/he doesn't feel like a better person or more powerful than other workers.

Interests
5 What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

-Usually my conversations are about news or what's happening in general. Sometimes I talk about all kind of random thoughts or ideas with my brother, but he's usually the one who comes up with those ideas and crazy thoughts.
-I have very few interests, MBTI is one of those. I also like gardening and baking and listening music. I like MBTI because it helps me to understand myself and others better+plus it is just interesting in general. I like gardening and baking because it is something what I can do with my hands. I listen music when I want to relax.

6 Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
-Not as an conversation topic.
-I am focused to my body at some level. I worry often about my weight.

7 What do you think of daily chores?

-I really don't like daily chores. It takes a lot of effort from me to do dishes or clean.

8 Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
-I don't read very often. I maybe finish one book/3 years. The latest book I read was a detective story.
-Latest movie I saw was Star wars: Force awakens (5/5) and before that I also re-watched Amélie (4/5). From tv-shows, I like Friends, The Simpsons, Orange is the new black, BBC Sherlock, iZombie, Grimm, American horror story, Riverdale, Orphan black and Sense8.

9 What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

-Really sad things have made me cry and it is usually deaths or good byes. Death is something so final and it makes me cry, always. It doesn't matter if it is a character from a tv-show or it happens in real life. Good byes also, I just don't know why. I also cry because of happiness, like when I see something good ie. someone helping other person. It also makes me smile. But in general I don't cry very often, Maybe three times/month.

10 Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
- Outside in nature. Especially when it is sunny and windy at the same time. There's something in the wind that makes me feel like I belong here. It also makes me feel free and carefree. Also, when I am alone and listening good music.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11 What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

-As weird as it sounds, no one have ever told me about my weaknesses. One of my friends once said, that I look like murderer from my face and he was unsure if he wanted to be my friend because I look very mean. I know that and it is one of my weaknesses too. I also dislike my indecisiveness.

12 What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
-People keep telling me that I have a quick of eye, smart, nice and helpful person. And those are things I like in me. I also tend to be laid-back person and I like that too.

13 In what areas of your life would you like help?
-I can't find a suitable career, also I need help with concentrating to things.

14 Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
. Yes, I tend to give up if I feel like that. It happens usully because I can't decide what to do with my life. I tend to feel like everything what I do is meaningless and nothing matters anymore.

People & Interactions
15 What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

-I like deep, nice and relaxed people. I dislike selfish and ”cocky” people who think only themselves.

16 How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
-I think that sex in general is overrated. Relationships should be about love and caring and accepting someone as they are. Also, you really need to be ready to be with that person and support him/her. Sex comes with that but it shouldn't be the number one in relationships.
-I want a partner who accepts me as who I am with my flaws. That's all I want, but of course he should be nice, kind and respect my boundaries.

17 If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
-I would be concerned about his/her safety and if he/she understands that there are some things that you just can't try or do.
-I would try to talk to her/him because I think that is the most efficient way.

18 A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
-Inwardly I would be confused and think why he/she said that. Outwardly I maybe ask why he/she said that and what that person means.

19 Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
-I see people like ants. We do what we are made to do (go to school, graduate, work, retire, die).
-Inequality is a problem. Even in these days it seems like rich person is better and more valuable than a poor person.

20 How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
-Usually others choose me as their friend. I am very quiet at the beginning and it takes a lot of time to open up for them, I knew few friends few years ago and we knew each other about six months. I never opened up to them.

21 How do you behave around strangers?

-I am very quiet and I try to be a ”wall flower”. I rarely watch people in the eyes.

Well, this was a long project to do. Ask more if you need to

:bye: