• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me!

nhatvoone

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

My desire to sometimes be around other people, even though I tend to takes long breaks from people afterwards.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Happiness. I've spent most of my life dealing with one terrible situation after another and my reaction to that was always negative. That only complicated things further. In recent years I have changed my outlook on life and judging by my own current mindset and surrounding life pieces, the comfort and happiness I seek may be possible.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

There was a time a few years back that I decided to quit smoking cold turkey, quit drinking for a while and started to get in shape by running. I felt like I was at my finest because I was finally able to set my goals and follow through with them, after years of struggling with it.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

Lack of life success. Where I am and have been as far as a job goes and as far as relationships go but at the same time I feel like the grass isn't always greener and notice all the problems other people have even though they appear to have success in those areas.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

I think about how it will affect me and anyone else involved. I weigh the pros and cons as well but I feel like even though I am doing the pros and cons, my mind has already been made up beforehand.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

If the project is going to determine how I go about my efforts in the future then I typically like to have control of the outcome. As far as my emphasis, it would be most important that it is done right and sets us up for better future outcomes.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

The final show I played with my band. Even though performing had always given me anxiety, this particular show went great. My memory of it isn't picture perfect but I remember the feeling of the night well.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

Understanding the what and why and getting a repetitive feel for it.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

I flirt with the edges of sloppy and anal.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

both

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

Both, sometimes I am more thoughtful with my words, sometimes not. I do love one-on-one communication if the topic is something I am comfortable communicating about but that applies to group discussions as well if it is a group of people I am comfortable with or relate to.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I tend to know where I am jumping first, but have also jumped into action right away as well. Actions do speak louder than words....but I can appreciate the positive intent behind words as well.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

Make it Sunday and 9 times out of 10 I am staying home. Saturday TV tends to suck.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Bothered. Anxious. Focused.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

When I can tell they are constantly lying and making no attempt to do something more positive. When I can tell Larry the Cable Guy is their idol. When all I hear out of their mouth is negative things about other people.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

Music. Philosophy. Sports. Life Experiences. Their own interests...if I find them interesting.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

not sure.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

Different perceptions from different friends, depends the experiences we have had together. I'm not sure what they would/wouldn't say, many of my friends have known me during very different periods of my life.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Listen to music. Run/bike. Binge watch something good. Write. Eat all of the good food. Try new beer.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Either 3w2 or 6w7- am having a hard time deciding which- sounds like a positive outlook wing coming out.

Answer number 2 sounds very 6w7.

Answer number 4 sounds very 3w2.

7 sounds both- leaning towards 6w7 but containing aspects of both.

Leaning more towards 6w7- with 3 as your disintigration point causing that fear of lack of success mentioned in answer 4.

ISTP 6w7. 6w7 3w2 9w1 maybe.