• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type? (MBTI)

MayDiaz

Hi, these are my answers on the questionnaire. Thanks for listening :smile:

1-what makes you angry?
Being prevented from doing something I want
When something bad and unexpected happens
Someone messes with my belongings without my permission
Screams, especially if it's for me.
To realize that someone is trying to deceive me
Make me do something I do not want
Lies

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
Like:
When the person knows how to help
Intelligence
Dedicated
Sense of humor
Delicate
Altruism

What she Dislikes:
Lies
Gossip
Rudeness
Arrogance
Laziness
Ignorance

3-do you like animals? why?
Yes, I like animals.
Because they are cute and show more affection to them than to people.
My dog is much loved by me, and sometimes I treat like a daughter.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
The ease in learning things quickly.
She can see someone doing something and can reproduce very easily

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
Like:
Intelligence
Goodness
Versatility
The will to move on
To draw
Understanding
Speed
Sincerity
Dedicated
Trustworthy
Apparently calm

Dislikes:
Shyness
Change of mood
Jealous
Stubbornness
Ignore my feelings (sometimes), for prioritizing what's in front of me
Suffer quiet
Sensitivity
Reactive
Closing me not to show my tears to others
Isolation

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
No
Because I like to wear what I like and not what fashion says.
I happen to use what I like and comfort me too.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer to fit in and I end up somehow highlighting myself

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Listen to music
Walking around the city
To chat a little
Facebook
Watch videos on Youtube

9-what makes you feel secure?
I feel secure when I do what I want, even if it is a choice
The feeling of following what I think is right is very good for me, even if it seems wrong to others.
Of course I do not intend to go over anyone, but when I want something, I do.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
Like and at the same time I'm afraid.
Because I imagine it to be cool, but I am afraid to lose the freedom I have, distrust of the other person, fear of not being reciprocal and opening myself
I did not find anyone who felt safe in a relationship - due to not going out much and the guys I met I did not feel attuned
I used to be more insecure about this, but I'm sure I'm single and when the time is right, I'm ready

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
My family - Because it's a base for me
My dog - Because she shows love for me
Listen to music - For calms me
Beach - I love to step on the sand and feel the sea and the warm weather
Money and Buy - Because it allows you to have the things I like

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Relationships, sometimes imagining a love, other times lamenting for the time I lost for not having so many friends and meeting more people
Imagining that I will have a legal future

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
As a child I was very insecure, I was afraid of what my future would be like, that I would fail at something (that I would never work because I did not have skills in something), whiny, very imaginative (I thought I married a schoolmate) Very shy, talks little, was isolated from people, I would rather observe things.
I feel that I have been changing my teenage years, when I started to participate more in the work and start to take responsibility and to respond for it.
I feel that at the present moment (at age 24), I am much better than before.

MayDiaz

Personal concepts
1- What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is what moves inside me and I feel some charm.
A mixture of colors and lights, or the change of them - can be beautiful
Also the meaning that the object conveys to me can be beautiful and pleasant

Love is a strong, warm feeling.
A dedication to something, where you do not want to hurt or destroy but preserve and please how much you can.
Also protect to last long
The presence, conversation and connection of ideas and beliefs

2- What are your most important values?
Follow what I feel
Be honest
I try to maintain harmony where I am, sometimes I ignore some things to avoid necessary conflicts or else I try to solve it if I realize that if I do not take action,
Finding out a little bit of me every day
Keep me peaceful

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I believe there is a form that commands the Universe and the rest
But I think our life is random.
"Why am I where I am and not someone else?
Do these concepts of good and evil exist?
Like, the good I think I'm doing can not be bad? "
What I can define as good, the other person may not agree.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
I do not worry about this aspect because I can not do anything
What is important in my life is to live peacefully

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I like to talk about daily events and to have the opinion of other people, sometimes if the person is more intimate, it shows the way I think about and my tastes
I am interested in matters of personality and astrology (especially)
I find it interesting to know myself and understand what I can be and correct myself if necessary

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I do not care.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
Boring but necessary

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
--------

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Crying - When my mother argued with me to defend someone else - I was angry and jealous and then I was helpless and sad
When my computer broke and I was furious that I cried, I thought it was not repaired and I could not afford another - I felt powerless

Smile - When my old cell phone broke, I was furious that I decided to buy a cell phone and it was my birthday gift for me - I like to buy new things
To hear that I am right in something and to be praised - because it pleases my ego

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I feel more comfortable and more extroverted.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Sensitivity, mood swings, selfishness, explosiveness and easy quitting

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
Honesty, trust, intelligence and perseverance

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Relationships

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yes. Because I carry out my work and go home, keeping the same trajectory. No changes due to being shy and not having friendships and so I got used to what I have

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Like: Intelligence, kindness, sense of humor and realistic
No Like: Liar, manipulative, silly and spiteful
I can deal with people who are more cheerful, altruistic and calm

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I have no opinion because it never happened. I imagine my partner will be patient, outgoing, careful and responsible.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I would worry about material comfort and education.
I would work to buy things that she might need, and show my love and affection.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I make a face of amazement and say what I think about it, and depending on what he said, I just agree.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
I see them as ordinary people who seek what is best for them, even if it is not the right one. Poorness

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose it for the behavior it demonstrates to me and the affinity I feel for it.
It depends on the environment that I find, if it is at home or on the street I become more extroverted, only in more serious environments that I contain a little

21. How do you behave around strangers?
I become serious and more reserved, I expect the first step of the person to react.
I do not feel comfortable immediately and even become suspicious

BoomCha

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hey :) What was your result when you took MBTI tests?

Regarding "21. How do you behave around strangers?
I become serious and more reserved, I expect the first step of the person to react.
I do not feel comfortable immediately and even become suspicious"
You clearly are introverted

Because of "11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Sensitivity, mood swings, selfishness, explosiveness and easy quitting", I do not think that you could be a thinker type, that sounds typical of a feeling type.

"5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I like to talk about daily events and to have the opinion of other people, sometimes if the person is more intimate, it shows the way I think about and my tastes
I find it interesting to know myself and understand what I can be and correct myself if necessary"
You seem to be a sensor rather than intuitive - at least this is the vibe I get from your answers

"7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer to fit in and I end up somehow highlighting myself" I sense Fe here, I also saw some Fe in some other of your answers e.g. "18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I make a face of amazement and say what I think about it, and depending on what he said, I just agree."

You also seem more J than P, although not many of your answers give any indication about this.

From your answers solely, I would type you as a ISFJ.

MayDiaz

Hey :) What was your result when you took MBTI tests?

Regarding "21. How do you behave around strangers?
I do not feel comfortable immediately and even become suspicious"
You clearly are introverted

Because of "11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
Sensitivity, mood swings, selfishness, explosiveness and easy quitting", I do not think that you could be a thinker type, that sounds typical of a feeling type.

"5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I find it interesting to know myself and understand what I can be and correct myself if necessary"
You seem to be a sensor rather than intuitive - at least this is the vibe I get from your answers

"7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I prefer to fit in and I end up somehow highlighting myself" I sense Fe here, I also saw some Fe in some other of your answers e.g. "18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I make a face of amazement and say what I think about it, and depending on what he said, I just agree."

You also seem more J than P, although not many of your answers give any indication about this.

From your answers solely, I would type you as a ISFJ.

Thanks for the answer
My results are ISFJ, ISTJ, ISFP and INFJ
In the Keys2Cognition test, my results were:
Fi, Si, Se, Fe, Ne, Ni, Te and Ti

BoomCha

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your functions from the Keys2Cognition test seem to correlate more with ISFP, but I have taken this test also and it is not accurate as all my functions were introverted.
From what I read above, your functions seem to be those of an ISFJ. Furthermore, you have typed the most times as a I, a S, a F and a J, so to me it all correlates and I would still type you as an ISFJ.
Very very very unlikely (impossible in my opinion) that you are INFJ or ISTJ.
You are either ISFJ or ISFP and I'd opt for ISFJ.

If you have time, please do this test and tell me what you got as it was way more accurate for me: Cognitive functions test

MayDiaz

Your functions from the Keys2Cognition test seem to correlate more with ISFP, but I have taken this test also and it is not accurate as all my functions were introverted.
From what I read above, your functions seem to be those of an ISFJ. Furthermore, you have typed the most times as a I, a S, a F and a J, so to me it all correlates and I would still type you as an ISFJ.
Very very very unlikely (impossible in my opinion) that you are INFJ or ISTJ.
You are either ISFJ or ISFP and I'd opt for ISFJ.

If you have time, please do this test and tell me what you got as it was way more accurate for me: Cognitive functions test

The result of my test:

EXTROVERTED
INTUITION: 45%
INTROVERTED
INTUITION: 28%

EXTROVERTED
SENSATION: 53%
bless INTROVERTED
SENSATION: 52%

EXTROVERTED
THINKING: 41%
INTROVERTED
THINKING: 28%

EXTROVERTED
FEELING: 87%
INTROVERTED
FEELING: 40%

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello. You seem ISFX. Maybe this will help. Which statement in each grouping sounds more like you.

Perception
A). I am focused on the tangible environment and what's currently happening / Focus on what lies beneath the surface or what is to come.
Or,
B). I am focused on the patterns and connections that the environment infers / Focus is paid to the subjective impressions of the world.

Judgement
A)I affirm what is agreeable by considering the harmonic effect on the environment / Determine what is by referencing my inner database.
Or
B)I affirm what things are by referencing external protocol / Determine what is agreeable by looking inward to my inner values.

Oh, and of your two choices, which resonates stronger with you?

I know you're getting tired of taking function tests, but just one more to solidify where you stand. Functions

MayDiaz

Hello. You seem ISFX. Maybe this will help. Which statement in each grouping sounds more like you.

Perception
A). I am focused on the tangible environment and what's currently happening / Focus on what lies beneath the surface or what is to come.
Or,
B). I am focused on the patterns and connections that the environment infers / Focus is paid to the subjective impressions of the world.

Judgement
A)I affirm what is agreeable by considering the harmonic effect on the environment / Determine what is by referencing my inner database.
Or
B)I affirm what things are by referencing external protocol / Determine what is agreeable by looking inward to my inner values.

Oh, and of your two choices, which resonates stronger with you?

I know you're getting tired of taking function tests, but just one more to solidify where you stand. Functions

I made these 2 choices:
P. B)
J. A)

And this is my final answer: J. A)

And in the test that is in the link, the result was ISFJ

Si > Fe > Se > Fi = Te > Ni = Ne > Ti

BoomCha

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The result of my test:

EXTROVERTED
INTUITION: 45%
INTROVERTED
INTUITION: 28%

EXTROVERTED
SENSATION: 53%
bless INTROVERTED
SENSATION: 52%

EXTROVERTED
THINKING: 41%
INTROVERTED
THINKING: 28%

EXTROVERTED
FEELING: 87%
INTROVERTED
FEELING: 40%

These are not exactly ISFJ functions, but it is still way closer to ISFJ than ISFP so I'll stay with my first impression of you being ISFJ :)

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I made these 2 choices:
P. B)
J. A)

And this is my final answer: J. A)

And in the test that is in the link, the result was ISFJ

Si > Fe > Se > Fi = Te > Ni = Ne > Ti

From this, XSFJ seems to be the highest possibility. Identifying the inferior function will help sort things out.

Which of these sound like you at your worst or how you envision your complete opposite.

Inferior Ne: Flighty, May lead to catastrophizing, scatterbrained, forgo stability.
Inferior Ti: Nitpicky, indifferent to other's concerns. blunt. a bit cold.
Inferior Te: Bossy, point out the flaws in others, too focused on efficiency, "progress at all cost" mentality.

MayDiaz

From this, XSFJ seems to be the highest possibility. Identifying the inferior function will help sort things out.

Which of these sound like you at your worst or how you envision your complete opposite.

Inferior Ne: Flighty, May lead to catastrophizing, scatterbrained, forgo stability.
Inferior Ti: Nitpicky, indifferent to other's concerns. blunt. a bit cold.
Inferior Te: Bossy, point out the flaws in others, too focused on efficiency, "progress at all cost" mentality.

I enter into the stage of Ti and then become Ne inferior and abandon the project or anything that I dedicated, destroy what I have built, for example

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I enter into the stage of Ti and then become Ne inferior and abandon the project or anything that I dedicated, destroy what I have built, for example
ISFJ seems fitting. Just to be sure.

Hmm. Do you do this because something nags at you to switch things up, annoyed by stability (inferior Ne) or is it scraping your project due to not deeming it adequate compared to others (inferior Ti)?

MayDiaz

ISFJ seems fitting. Just to be sure.

Hmm. Do you do this because something nags at you to switch things up, annoyed by stability (inferior Ne) or is it scraping your project due to not deeming it adequate compared to others (inferior Ti)?

Most of the time, it is the feeling of frustration and dissatisfaction I feel about the situation or person, which makes me change my project, to feel that I am returning to my equilibrium.
The times I took a "courageous" attitude was because I felt invalidated (by someone else - in criticism or disregard for my person) and then, without discussion, I changed my environment and ignored what irritated me.
In the way you asked, I feel that this is part of an inferior Ti, because the disapproval of the person or the feeling that the person can lower me, causes me irritation and the change of environment.
Sorry if I did not understand your question.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You seem more ISFJ. I was going to give you my questionnaire, but I'm assuming you've had enough of those. I can't say much other than you might want to hang around the other ISFJs to see if you have the same focuses.

MayDiaz

You seem more ISFJ. I was going to give you my questionnaire, but I'm assuming you've had enough of those. I can't say much other than you might want to hang around the other ISFJs to see if you have the same focuses.

OK friend.
Thank you for helping me.
:D:D:D