• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Once more, I need help! ENTJ or ENFJ - or something else?

LoyalKnight

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so
I really want to know which type I am. I am doing research to find my type for the last 5 days, extensively. It is harder than I thought, to be honest.

At this point I do not know what I should add - I did multiple tests, and I got ENTJ or at one page even ENxJ. My difference between T and F is quite low, on most of the tests I take. So, please ask me anything which will help me determining my type!

If I read ENTJs and ENFJs, the ENFJ type feels to care way too much about other persons feelings. I do not care that much about a person's feelings like ENFJ's tend to do.

I'll give it another approach: I'll pick the perceptive functions which I think fit most to me (from this page: hhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_cognitive_functions#Thinking )

Te - Fi - Se - Ni . I picked that these 4 types describe me best. I did not order them though, I just picked them as they were presented on the page.

I did an ennagram some days ago. Here are its results:

Also, my ennegram type:

Type 3 - 8.4
Type 8 - 7
Type 1 - 6.7
Type 2 - 5.7
Type 5 - 5.4
Type 9 - 4.7
Type 4 - 1

Wing 3w2 - 11.3
Wing 2w3 - 9.9
Wing 1w2 - 9.6
Wing 8w9 - 9.4
Wing 2w1 - 9.1
Wing 1w9 - 9.1
Wing 3w4 - 8.9
Wing 9w8 - 8.2
Wing 9w1 - 8.1
Wing 8w7 - 7
Wing 5w4 - 5.9
Wing 5w6 - 5.4
Wing 4w3 - 5.2
Wing 4w5 - 3.7

Also, here is an older thread I made to find out my type: https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type-/90534-trying-type-days-estj-entj.html

Amethyst14

I'd be inclined towards ENTJ. Te and Ni are the top two functions, so it would make sense as you seem to relate to those. Fe is ENFJ's dominant function, so I'd be expecting it to be something you really identified with if you were an ENFJ. Type tests can be a difficult one, they aren't particularly accurate. But based on this information and reading the previous post you linked to, ENTJ does make more sense.

Jaguar

ENFJ cares about the feelings of others? I wouldn't allow a knife in their hand. ;)