• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP, ENTP, INFP, or something else?

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm making this thread as I'm uncertain about my MBTI type. I'm not too knowledgeable on the functions. I've read about Fi a bit and found I related to it a little bit. I'm nowhere near excellence in my typing skills though, so I'm curious to see what you guys and gals think about my type. Feel free to weigh in on other typing systems too. The biggest thing I'm confused on is my extroversion/introversion. Like for example a case for extroversion is that I like public speaking. A case for introversion is that I can spend hours by myself without practically dying like how you'd think an extrovert would.

I've tested as all XNTX types except for ENTJ in the past.

Feel free to ask me questions if you think it'll help.

ENFPs and ENTPs don't mind spending a lot of time alone, considering Ne is ultimately about extensive idea generation based on alternate interpretation of the outwardly observable, rather than socializing. I'd see an ENFP as more drawn to public speaking than an ENTP because Ti-Fe prefers the written word while Fi-Te generally prefers the spoken. That's if you are an Ne-dom, though - have you considered INTJ?