• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ or INTJ?!?!?!

timo

MBTI Type
INTJ
how can I tell?
sometimes i think i am infj other times intj. how can i reallly tell?
i think i need to know definitions of CPs better.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
quick and extremely general question:

When you make a decision do you put yourself into the situation then make a decision or do you stand out of the situation and make a decision?

also, do you understand functions?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This isn't much to go on, but at least some INTJs would find three ?'s and !'s to be an inefficient use of punctuation. Snap judgments aside, INTJs tend to focus on efficiency in technical systems. [uber-nerd] Oh here's one way to tell: Do you identify more with Vulcans or Betazoids? [/uber-nerd] It was worth a try.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
how can I tell?
sometimes i think i am infj other times intj. how can i reallly tell?
i think i need to know definitions of CPs better.
I have the same trouble.
The difference for me is that when choosing between basing my decisions on rules and standards, or basing my decisions on how they will affect people, I choose standards and rules.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Hmmm...

Take a cognitive functions test. That's a start.

I was going to suggest that but i can't stand that test lol. i got in a large debate about hte functions and how orientation matters. BUT if Fe did come before Te or vice versa then i think they would have their answer.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I kind of swing between the two, actually, and I find that I'm more prone to INTJ-like ways of thinking under stress...
So here's how I notice the difference; when I'm feeling, I tend to be more reflective and in tune with the world in a more spiritual, sensitive way. When I'm thinking, I tend to be a little less sensitive to other people (I'm more prone to bluntness) and I think in a "best-possible-outcome", analytical sense.
Also, Ts tend to like math and calculating subjects better...

That won't answer your questions through any sort of solid, statistic/test based format, but it may help you understand the actual feel and thought in your own personal experiences.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
^ Ti (if you are an INFJ) is your tertiary...maybe thats what your seeing.