• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am an ISTJ(?)

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am an ISTJ. Do you agree? Disagree? Why?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This got me researching convergent vs divergent styles of thinking. Perhaps I identify more of the latter in my thought process.

Could you elaborate on open-oriented vs closed-oriented?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

11NybLJG6LsHx6.gif

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I see you as INTP 953 Sp/So. I see a lot of Ti in your posts (Its a very strong Ti and is obliviously your main way of living and processing data) but I also see clear Ne tangential and cross contextual thinking in that you will bounce around and look across contexts to collect data which is classical Ne/Si. As for Si I see a lot of Si in your posts and overall demour in that you do seem to use Si as a relif function (You seem to have a profound sense of nostgala and respect for the past). Your Fe is clearly inferior but is very mature and well homed and you use it to not be a dick basically ;). As for your typing you do remind me a lot of other INTPs around here. (You remind me a lot of Osprey in many ways).

An alternative type is ISFJ 953 Sp/So as you are very obvious an introverted alpha type but I think your Ne is too strong to be inferior plus you dont show enough Fe to be a xxFJ.