• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I ENTP to you? Ask me questions that prove I'm not

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I think I'm really entp. I'm not really a sensor actually. XD I'm more of an intuitive duh. Like ffs why the heck am i here in typology in the first place?
I'm geek about psychology.

So ask me questions c'mon. I wanna know if I'm really an entp or not.

You can make me cry too if you like. :)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know but honestly have your type as "STFU" is amazing. XD but then I am easily amused...

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I don't know but honestly have your type as "STFU" is amazing. XD but then I am easily amused...
I.know right

But i took the test again

Omerfeckeng cunt

I'm already a ferekeng entp

Extroverted (E) 68% Introverted (I) 53%
Intuitive (N) 72% Sensing (S) 36%
Thinking (T) 59% Feeling (F) 36%
Perceiving (P) 57% Judging (J) 49%

Your type is:ENTP

ENTP- "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I.know right

But i took the test again

Omerfeckeng cunt

I'm already a ferekeng entp

Extroverted (E) 68% Introverted (I) 53%
Intuitive (N) 72% Sensing (S) 36%
Thinking (T) 59% Feeling (F) 36%
Perceiving (P) 57% Judging (J) 49%

Your type is:ENTP

ENTP- "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

I definitely think there is a high possibility you are a T. You do seem to be non-comforming as well (which attracts a J like me in amusement because it's like HOW U SO FREE SPIRITED AND THINKING XD but that's my take.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I definitely think there is a high possibility you are a T. You do seem to be non-comforming as well (which attracts a J like me in amusement because it's like HOW U SO FREE SPIRITED AND THINKING XD but that's my take.
Okay i love you. Marry me NOW

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, you're ENTP not ESTP. You're very quirky (in a good way me thinks). ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Everything you post is about how you feel in the moment, so... no, not really typical ENTP. There is no coherent throughline to your posting. Go watch some ENTPs post for awhile and see what they talk about and how they talk about it.

I think people will all agree you're EP, though.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Everything you post is about how you feel in the moment, so... no, not really typical ENTP. There is no coherent throughline to your posting. Go watch some ENTPs post for awhile and see what they talk about and how they talk about it.

I think people will all agree you're EP, though.
Okay. I don't really care. I'm an entp with feelings and drama. I'm a special snowflake entp bleeeeeh!!!

Here's a question I find helps determine things: If a warehouse filled with dead smurfs had an emergency brake, in which one of the bicycle tires would you put the cottage cheese?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Here's a question I find helps determine things: If a warehouse filled with dead smurfs had an emergency brake, in which one of the bicycle tires would you put the cottage cheese?

I'ld eat a smurf, cause cottage cheese only diets for building muscles suck !

I'ld eat a smurf, cause cottage cheese only diets for building muscles suck !

Oh I'm sorry. The answer is of course pond scum cannot do long division. I also would have accepted two chiropractors and a thimble full of ear wax.

But we do have some wonderful parting gifts. Johnny tell our contestant what they'll be taking home...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Oh I'm sorry. The answer is of course pond scum cannot do long division. I also would have accepted two chiropractors and a thimble full of ear wax.

But we do have some wonderful parting gifts. Johnny tell our contestant what they'll be taking home...

Now I am wondering how my cum would look on a pond :notype::spam_laser:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Now I am wondering how my cum would look on a pond :notype::spam_laser:

I think cum on a pond would in large enough doses turn it into a impregnating pond in which you can be like women go in there and you come out and get pregent and you have to decide who the father is.