• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Curious...

So

• You are probably F. Maybe when pigs fly you can be a T.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most likely an F. But you can never be too sure.

• 50/50. Maybe lean one way a tiny bit more than another. But just by a hair.

• You could be a T- but just an odd one. I can see it if I squint and look at the right bead of light.

• Total voters

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Does anyone think I could possibly be a T?

Wanna discuss?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
No way are you a T type of any shape or form. You are in fact very Fi dom and your thinking is clearly inferior as you are very emotions based and use morals to make your choices. Overall I think your type is INFP 964 (9w1 6w7 4w5) but I wouldn't rule out 974 ether with the 7 being a w6.