• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my Type?

wdm

1-what makes you angry?

Incompetence, indecisiveness, stupidity, authority (of almost any kind), unpunctuality, close-mindedness, authority.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

intelligence, people who are able to keep deep and interesting conversations.
people who can stand for themselves
people who have word, are punctual, factual, can think logically
people who are not complete assholes and care about animal rights

dislikes:
people who are too sensitive and show their emotions to everybody
people who are unable to think outside the box
people who think theoretical and abstracts conversations/subjects are pointless

3-do you like animals? why?

Yes, I love animals. I'm not very empathic about humans in general, in fact, I rarely feel empathy for people in general, I can think of only two people who really have value to me. On the other side, I love animals and can be very empathic about them. I'm vegan and can't stand people who don't care about animal rights.
I can't point exactly why I like them, maybe because they are naturally good hearted creatures, unlike humans who are just stupid and boring. Also, it's easy to deal with animals.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

Their intellect, for sure. That's what matter the most to me when it comes to people. I can't do small talk or talk about dumb things as gossip. I want deep conversations about interesting and challenging topics.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I value my intellectuality, my ability to see what isn't obvious. I like the fact that I'm able to perceive things from various angles and I can act and do what I want.
My wide range of interests. I can read, analyze and theorize about almost anything. I see that as something most people don't do because they are too superficial and locked in their own dull dilemmas.

I dislike the fact that I can be a bit sensitive from time to time, I just hate displaying my emotions but sometimes it happens when I'm around close people.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Yes and no. I have my own dress code and I like it. Some people consider me an elegant person, but at the same time, I don't care about fashion trends and think it's risible to see people who are obsessed with it. It's like they have nothing inside their heads so in order to compensate that, they try to impress with their clothes.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

If by "fit" you mean accepting what society dictates, then no. I don't fit at all, I'm anti any kind of authority and hierarchy.
I don't "stand out" much tough, I'm quite shy and introverted.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

THINKING and introspecting (living inside my head), formulating theories, analyzing, organizing, reading (about almost anything, I have a wide range of interests), watching sports, listening to music, debating about interesting subjects, reading comics, playing videogames, watching movies, tv shows etc.

9-what makes you feel secure?

Well planned activities, stability, carefully thought plans. Knowing how things will work out.
I just hate insecurity, uncertainty and danger.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

Yes, I do. My girlfriend is of high value to me. I value our relationship and the fact that I can talk to her about almost any kind of subject as she is a fairly bright person and can carry a high level conversation. What I like the most about our relationship is when the stay hours, even days (non-sleep) formulating theories, studying something together and applying our gained knowledge into something.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...

I love technology, my sports teams, my girlfriend, new theories, new ways of perceiving things. I love to think and, above all, I love to learn.
I love many subjects, here are few of them: Philosophy, math, economics, politics, astronomy and astrophysics, psychology, mechanics, filmmaking, linguistics/language learning.
I like cold places, mountains, highways.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?

New theories, new ways of doing things. Understanding how the world works and how I could improve it. How I could apply my knowledge into something significant.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?

A bit. When I was a child, I was obsessed with astronomy, technology, physics and geography. I would spend my days reading about these subjects while other kids were out there playing games.
Nowadays I have a much broad net of interests. I'm interested in philosophy, economics, metaphysics, politics, movies (and the process of filmmaking), animal rights, history, science in general, psychology, sports competitions.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How old are you?

I'd say INTJ ATM but geez it comes across as ultra judgemental and immature - curious as to your age to see if you might be another type that's got to develop a tertiary function some more or something.

wdm

How old are you?

I'd say INTJ ATM but geez it comes across as ultra judgemental and immature - curious as to your age to see if you might be another type that's got to develop a tertiary function some more or something.

I'm 16.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Yeah... see, IMO, no test like this is going to be accurate at all on people that young.

I'm 29.

From 16 to 29, I changed so much. I would have scored vastly different results back then.

I mean, I moved out of home at 17. I went from shy/awkward Pokemon guy at 17 or so, to not-shy-at-all, socially-adept frontman of a band at 23~.

I'm not keen on derailing your topic, I'm just saying, you've got loads of growing up to do.
There's 0% chance a test like this could be accurate for you.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTJ was my first thought but... you could be a fairly philosophical ISFP. Your mbti is hard for me- because... well. Id just need to see more of you.

You sound 6w5 to me. sp first. sp/sx Im thinking.

wdm

INTJ was my first thought but... you could be a fairly philosophical ISFP. Your mbti is hard for me- because... well. Id just need to see more of you.

You sound 6w5 to me. sp first. sp/sx Im thinking.

How would a "fairly philosophical ISFP" look like?
I read on 3 different sites the description of an ISFP and it doesn't look like me at all, but perhaps I'm missing something.