• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I xstp 7w8?

sensational

Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
I'm 14 and female. 2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?
Can't see them. Will go back try to get them to work.
Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why? This is a pretty accurate description of me that I got from some school personality quiz:
The Trailblazer is never satisfied with the status quo and is always willing to take a risk. They’re constantly trying to create and share something fresh and new and they have the artistic and persuasive skills to get this done. Their energetic, sociable and competitive nature gives them the perseverance to keep trying whether they’re met with success or failure. The Trailblazer is comfortable with some structure but avoids following strict routines and needs to work in a flexible environment. When you don’t know where to go and need someone to show you the way, turn the lead over to a Trailblazer.
What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
Like to be: Do not want to be pretty much the antonym of these words -Spontatious -Logical -Fun - Easy going - Never stuck doing the same thing - fair - unpredictable 5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is? I know that I can come across as smart, quiet, aloof, relaxed, and probably blunt. This is true about me but once you get to know me I'm much sillier, sarcastic, don't take much seriously, and crack a lot of jokes.
What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2. adaptability 4 caring 2 courage 4 creativity 5 environmental awareness 6 (had no idea about this one) fairness 5 humor/ fun 5 listening 2 personal growth 4 risk-taking 5 Your values show: · Your ability to think imaginatively and come up with new ideas helps you to be flexible and respond well to change. · A willingness to take chances and weigh up the possibilities guides your decisions, even when things are difficult. · You are protective and considerate of others. · Conserving the resources of the planet is a high priority for you and you are conscious of your impact on the world. · Ensuring that people are treated justly and that everyone has the same opportunities are essential for you. · You have a fun-loving approach to life and enjoy sharing good times. · You make a conscious effort to hear and consider the opinions of others. · You seek opportunities to constantly develop and learn from your experiences
How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it? I don't stress over much. I think that I just got there and dealt with one thing at a time. I rarely ever plan ahead.
Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
I don't get stressed easily. I remained as calm as I could and tried to process everything.
Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome. I'm Careless.
Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction? One on one is fine, really depends who I'm with. If I'm with somone I know well and like I'll mak a lot of jokes and get kind of silly. Some one I don't know well I'll be quieter and more serious. Groups it's a similar situation. I'll chim in when I hvae somehting to say. Generally I'll feel like talking but won't have anything to say about the topic or find a time.
Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole? Tradition is unimportant to me. Coming up with new ideas is better. I value fairness, loyalty, courage, logic, and being willing to take risks. Dunno how I view people as a whole.
Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it? I think respect has to be earned. I don't purposly try to bother them, I rarely interact with them unless I have to. Generally they think I'm fine but if I don't like them I'll go and crack jokes and make fun of them later with a friend. I don't get in trouble that much.
Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life? I am very chaotic and don't have much order in my life. I'm ver disorganized.
What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act? Being stuck doing the same thing, not being happy, or being controlled by someone else. Probably the biggest would be to be paralyized or in pain forever.
What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by? I desire to be fun, spontaious, fair, powerful, confident, and to have tons of freedom. No future plans other than to graduate high school. All carerrs sound boring to me and don't like the thought of being stuck with one.
a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why? a) spending time goofing off with friends, doing some sort of physical activiting (rock climbing, running, horseback riding, skateboarding.) and relaxing watching TV or on my phone. b) spening a long time alone, or having nothing to do
Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well. I'm bored and I find stuff like this interesting. I think I'm an istp, I seem to fit the description well. I usually test estp though but I'm quiet so I think I'm more like an istp. I'm not as interested in mechanics as the personality descriptions describe istps to be. My ennegram test said I am a 7w8 8w7 3w4