• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confused about my type

arth96

Well first of all sorry to come back just now. I've been quite busy with my exams...

Yup! You've got it right. Another clue to Fi is seeing assymetrical movements of the mouth, especially when talking about matters that "ping" the emotional register. An explanation in a few of the posts by user Erifrail on this page: My understanding of Fi | Cognitive Types
Fi also comes hand in hand with Te, and if Te is developed in the psyche there will be a bit of snippiness or sass as well 😁
I'm still not so sure about detecting Ne vs Se sometimes, so I usually look to other indicators from the persons way of talking and viewing the world and their personality in general to pinpoint that part. Hopefully I get good at figuring it out visually too!

Hmm I see. :) I can be quite sassy sometimes to the point of annoying my bf. :D but Idk.
It's quite interesting stuff!

Btw are you getting closer to finding your type yourself? :)

arth96

For the ones who said I could be INFP: I personally feel I have quite a big deal of Fi too now. And I think, if I understood Ne well, I have a strong Ne. Idk if I've already said that but I'm always indecisive because I have too many things I would want to do. My head is always full of ideas. And for example today I had an exam where we've got 4 long questions and I had hard time to think through and to make a consistent answer because there was just too much coming. I've had this problem quite many times.
I always related to the graph posted, especially with the crowd. If there are too many people I don't always feel comfortable.
[MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION]: xxFJ? Hmm I've considered being ISFJ among other things... (idk if I've already said that) But I didn't really feel I was ISFJ. But I relate to the enneagram type 9. I'm quite inherently afraid to lose people. But I don't know if it's because I lost my father when I was younger. I also experienced betrayals and all that kind of stuff in life and I didn't really deal well with that for a while. See, the problem is that my past could have had an influence on my personality so i don't really know...
It's also about the fact I might be introverted or not. I feel introverted but what if I'm actually extroverted? Before my father passed away, I had not so much problem with making friends and I liked making "parties", inviting friends to my house. Obviously introverts can make friends just as easily as extroverts but they can feel overcrowded with the number of people they have to meet. So idk :/