• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats my enneagram based on this quiz?.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Main Questions (Sorry if they are short as I dont wanna overload people :D)

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Hmm in life I seek to have a good time and have good times with my loved ones. I also look for learning new ideas and stuff. Otherwise I dont think I am looking for anything in particular. Hmm if I had to say thouhg I seek a life in that I am important and not just a nobody or a loser.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
In my life I hope to accomplish sucesss and be loved by most people. I also seek to be a good person on the whole and leave a overall postive impact on the world. Otherwise I dont have much tidea of what I want.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I hope to avoid a life of struggle and pain and I would love a life of joy and pleasant times. I have no real deep inner values apart from strivng to be a good person who is well repespted and sucessful and I also seek to have fun in life via adventures and learning as many topics as possible.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I deeply fear being isolated from others as I value being a valuable person. I also deeply fear stagnation and not amounting to much as this ties in wanting to explore life in general. Locking me in a cage all my life would be my worse nightmare in other words as my mind would not have any stimialtion plus I would be a nobody.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want to be seen as smart, funny, valuable, nice, caring, peaceful, normal. I am not sure how I see myself but overall I think I fit what I want to be overall.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

I feel at my best when I am being a good infulence on people, when im succeding and moving forwards and when I have good times with others and bond with them over that. I feet at my worse when I feel that I am seen in a bad light or when I have a lack of harmony with others.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

To me anger is something I hate to feel or be around. Anger makes me withdraw and get very upset like when someone is angry I will leave the room and I will try to not be angry. Inside however my anger is a rightious anger like if I see someone being a bully or when I read headlines of people being dickheads I get a quick surge of anger inside but I dont show this unless i need too for a purpose.

Shame is something I feel when I do somethign wrong or feel that I am worse than someone. I have things I am ashamed off inside and use this shame to utilize a good image.

To me anieixty is something I try to repress by thinking of good things and looking for new ideas so I am not forced to face the aniexty. I have deep worries inside but I hide them by having good times.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

Stress makes me very grumpy and more sensitive than normal. I tend to try to tune out when stressed by engaging in pleasant activities and ranting to family and freinds to seek support.

Unexpected change hmmm it depends if its positive or negative. If its positive then I welcome it with open arms but if its negative I will try to fight this change or look for alternative ideas to said change.

Conflict makes me feel very bad inside. I sometimes feel physically sick when there is heavy conflict all around and I withdraw but will fight if I feel I must or to support someone else.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

I am fairly neutral to authority. As long as they dont harm me im fine with them and I do think its needed in order to have a prosperous and fair society.

Power is something I desire to an extent as I then have value and can have more control over my life. However I tend ot prefer more balanced power as I dont like it when things are unfair.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

My overall look on humanity is that inherently we are all seeking to be good and that most people who are bad are that due to circumstances and that we should help them. My overall look on life is that life can be full of joy if you make it so but it can also go very pear shaped if you are not careful. Overall I have a pretty rose eyed view of life and humanity one could say.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Hmmm. Sounds very esfj to me?

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
And, not to hijack, but I figure why not try this too? :D

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Honestly, I don't really know what I'm looking for, but I just don't want to be seen as a nobody or a loser. In recent years I feel like I'm meant for bigger things and I'm not in a rush to get there -- but I do want to get there. I'm just trying not to panic.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I want to be successful, I want to be seen as a good, influential person.. sort of like Bono, I guess? I used to mock him for all the charity stuff when I was way younger, but honestly I get it now (now that I'm way more of aware of issues.)

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I just don't want to be a nobody or a loser. I want to do something I love. I don't know if I have any core values, but I guess I have principles? The golden rule or whatever, be nice to people or something. I like to treat people equally/kindly/give people the benefit of the doubt.. I don't know. I just want to be happy and normal and to be able to do stuff.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I deeply fear not doing anything. I've done too much of nothing and I want to do something with my life. I don't know what that is yet, but I feel there is something bigger for me. But I fear being stagnant and doing nothing... which is a cycle I've been in for too long.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I don't know how others see me -- probably as quiet and shy, I don't know. I see myself as talkative, curious, friendly. I might come off as cold or disinterested or moody and I don't mean to come off as such.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I feel my best when I am talking to people and we're able to relate to each other or lean on each other. I like a sympathetic ear and I like being sympathetic/empathetic. What makes me feel my worst is when I'm ignored or my feelings are ignored.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
If I feel someone else is angry, no matter what it is, I automatically think I'm at fault. It makes me want to shrink and disappear. When I'm angry, I feel like I'm some uncontrollable mean monster, even if only for a second. And then I feel bad that I've gotten angry, sort of like, shame.

For me shame is like, after all is said and done and you're calm, or even if you feel bad.. it's like, fuck, I feel bad. And it sits on your shoulders and weighs on your mind like concrete.

Anxiety for me is like being stuck in a cage and you can get out of it but you're afraid of getting out of it. And other people want you out but you're like a growling, scared puppy and you don't want to get out.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
When I get stressed out, I feel anxious and my mind goes spinning. I sort of have to think ahead and plan my next moves or something, I feel.

Unexpected change, I try to welcome it and go with the flow. I try to be open to it and decide that something good will come of it. As for negative unexpected change, it sort of makes me feel... hopeless, useless. Like it's beyond my control.

Conflict makes me feel upset because I don't like arguing/fighting with people. I feel like I have to prove myself to the other person and I hate that.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
I'm pretty respectful of authority and power, but it makes me feel bad when they don't respect me back. Mentally I kind of split on them and hate them, but I obey anyways. I have to.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
Hmmm. I have a bit of a naive/rose-colored glasses sort of view on things. I think I'm a pretty big idealist. I always sort of think, "Ideally, logically, ...if people had common sense" (I tend to mistake logic for common sense but aren't they sort of the same thing?). I feel lame thinking that way, but life would be better if we all got along. If people would see those differences and not fight each other. If they would put aside their differences and personal opinions and do what's right for people, instead of using a platform to push a personal agenda. Because that's not really doing anything.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh I forgot to say in he title its for ennegram type.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Wow, I misread, my bad. What types do you maybe think you are? I'm not too good at telling certain enneagrams.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Wow, I misread, my bad. What types do you maybe think you are? I'm not too good at telling certain enneagrams.

Its cool :) it was my fault for not stating if it was MBTI or E types. Ive considered for my head 6w7, 7w6 and 7w8 mostly but your welcome to comment on gut or image as well if you wish :).

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Its cool :) it was my fault for not stating if it was MBTI or E types. Ive considered for my head 6w7, 7w6 and 7w8 mostly but your welcome to comment on gut or image as well if you wish :).

Hmmm. I feel like I'm confusing you with another user (or just thinking of your old username.) What about 2w3, 3w2? How do you feel about that? Granted, I can't tell you how you feel. If you think these types fit, then go for it! Read more about them and I guess analyze yourself.

I do see 6w7, maybe 7w6.