• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fine Type Me Genius

T

ThatGirl

So here is a chance. No imput from me in the way of aggressively argueing against anything you guys say.

It seems that noone thinks I am an ENTP. So I will state my case and litsen to any imput you may have. I do this for the sake of understanding perception of types.

I am ENTP word for word by almost every profile that I have read. I am stressed out ENTP, happy ENTP, any ENTP senerio I'm that. I took one test that called me idiosyncratic other than that I have tested I, E, T, N, J, and P but never F even before I knew what the letters meant.

I did test as an S but I admit I was trying to make myself sound good by the standard answer

What is it that you guys are seeing?

This is for imformational purposes only

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You are emtp that is for sure.

What we guys are seeing is that amoumt of love you are i meed of and what some of us, as I heard, are willing to share, if the trade is mot to make fun out of it, but to take it serious

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
As you know I might've guessed ESTP. It seems like you only post when you're venting, so it's hard to get a definitive read.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Do you meed a chief engimeer for your ship ? I am good at weapons !

Ok, it was worth a try, I am bad at sliming .. :)

go to bed now 2:42 am here

FA you all

heart

heart on fire
Sometimes you seem more a lot more feeler than thinker, but then again you could be drinking at those times. They need a light on people's profiles that will tell people when they are under the influence. You definately seem Ne though.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP

Just the vibe I get. Maybe it's because most of her posts are her complaining about something in an assertive way, coming to lots of conclusions on her own, and very outspoken. She seems like a perfectionist perhaps. Idk, I don't really know her at all.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Just the vibe I get. Maybe it's because most of her posts are her complaining about something in an assertive way, coming to lots of conclusions on her own, and very outspoken. She seems like a perfectionist perhaps. Idk, I don't really know her at all.

Don't know typology that well either do ya?

Coming to conclusions on her own is her Ti. Read any of my posts lately?
Dudes around here think Im a J for the same reason, but being sure of something is just indicative of strong T (not to be confused with effective T and), not necessarily I or E.

T

ThatGirl

The forum probably gets the brunt of my feeling capasity. Ive never really known anyone who can offer objective intelligent insight to the things I least understand. The things I am capable of figuring out usually are never brought to surface even with those I am most close to.

That said, I thought I could be ESTP for a while till I actually interacted with one. Totally different trains of thought. I admire ESTP though as they seem to get to similarly adaquate solutions with a precieved lesser effort.

The one who said ISFJ can you elaborate? I am just curious as that seems to be the complete opposite of what I personally can relate to.

Also I have thought at times I could be J, but as the second post showed, I really lack details until I am faced with details are the solution. I am somewhat of a perfectionist in that instead of juggling many details, I minimize them so that lesser details works more efficiently for me. Hence the five outfits in my closet. I had a girl at work rearrange my station to be more organized. It took her an hour. In thirty seconds I had it back to where I thought things should be for covinience and use. To the outsider it was madness.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The forum probably gets the brunt of my feeling capasity. Ive never really known anyone who can offer objective intelligent insight to the things I least understand. The things I am capable of figuring out usually are never brought to surface even with those I am most close to.

That said, I thought I could be ESTP for a while till I actually interacted with one. Totally different trains of thought. I admire ESTP though as they seem to get to similarly adaquate solutions with a precieved lesser effort.

The one who said ISFJ can you elaborate? I am just curious as that seems to be the complete opposite of what I personally can relate to.

Also I have thought at times I could be J, but as the second post showed, I really lack details until I am faced with details are the solution. I am somewhat of a perfectionist in that instead of juggling many details, I minimize them so that lesser details works more efficiently for me. Hence the five outfits in my closet. I had a girl at work rearrange my station to be more organized. It took her an hour. In thirty seconds I had it back to where I thought things should be for covinience and use. To the outsider it was madness.

I figured the best way of finding out what your type is, is not to concentrate on the general callsign aka 'entp or estp' but to get to know the Functions, the types are composed of. The real meaning of the MBTI psychology lies only there in my opinion.

If you look into the Threads BlueWing started for example, you will find useful information on types and function use.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
She seems to exhibit more common ENTJ traits than ENTP.
That was extrapolated from your initial diagnosis.

What I'm telling you is, most ENTJ traits aren't really ENTJ traits. People just don't get typology.

Apparently this includes you.

Thatgirl is likely the least J person to join the forum since I did.