• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

No Type At All?

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since I've gotten into MBTI, I've been through : ENFP - ENTP - INFP - INTP - ESTP - INFJ - ISFP - And ENFJ.

I'm so darn multifaceted and changeable that I can no longer claim any type without feeling silly after awhile. I always feel the need to explore other options or as though I'm wrong about my type. I do know that I heavily relate to Inferior Se and lower Fe. I did think I had Inferior Te because I'm super lazy but I like plans when it comes down to it and I have a mindset that the end really does justify the means. I am a control freak but most of the time, it is disguised as Fe. (My motives for mediating are so that someone doesn't stop paying the bills, or etc.. Not because I truly care that 2 people are in conflict, all of the time. I actually like watching people go at it, though I don't want to be in the middle of it. Yet, I can also unintentionally help solve conflicts by blurting out what the core issues are that either party isn't aware of or can't identify, yet. That is a secret of mine.) I have an uncanny ability to know how to make people in a room either come together or fall apart.. and for my own reasons, each time. If I want to make things fall apart, it's either because I'm bored or I'm irritated that a certain issue isn't being addressed that needs to be addressed.

While Stressed/Super Depressed - I indulge in junk food, reckless affairs, activities, and I spring into action and actually get things done because that's the mood I'm in. I also scare myself that I'm going to do something so reckless that I'm going to end up hurting myself.

I also have a habit of going back to the past, such as the 90's or the 50's era.. and tricking myself into thinking that's the way fashion, music, and life is in the current moment. I like to lose touch with reality, on purpose at times, to escape from the boring reality of things.. and harp on the way things were as a child.

How I Live My Life: I live my life based on Astrological transits, tarot cards, and the vibe of the day. Sometimes, I like to create my own atmospheres, so I'll organize my room a certain way, or wherever I am.. in order to feel comfortable. If it was up to me, I'd organized all of the rooms in my house according to how I feel the vibe is going to be. The aesthetics of it all, could be pretty neat.. but unless the vibe I get from the rooms are comfortable, I will still change it... no matter how aesthetically pleasing it is.

When it comes to people and society, I'd rather not deal with people on a personal level. As far as friendship goes, I'm one of those friends you might not hear from in weeks but I will always remember to check on you when I'm supposed to. If you don't hear from me, it's either because I forgot to respond or simply put, I'm elsewhere, doing other things, and focusing on those people surrounding those other things that I'm doing.

I don't like to make lots of friends because people are too much work for the most part and sometimes I feel totally careless. The only time I like chatting with others is if they've got something juicy to tell me, if it's about a crush they have, I have, romance, or if they're engaging my intellect. I also like to play the "counselor" because I feel as though I'm great at identifying issues, immediately where others can't.

I'm also good at picking up on others' motives by simply taking notes of patterns of behaviors.. and I'll usually call out a group of people as a whole after awhile of observing what's going on. If whatever patterns I discover, annoy me, I'll go about pointing what I've discovered out, in a straight-forward tactless way. However, if what I've discovered is not irritating but I feel as though I can help others discover things about themselves, they never knew or thought about before, I'll do that one on one or as a whole. In a nutshell, I feel like I'm tuned into people's subconscious and therefore, I get the "real" them before they even get the "real" them.

In person, I am very fast paced, to myself, kind of quiet, (mostly if you don't know me) but I'm also read to get all up in your face if you irritate me. (I'm a very irritable person. I have a mood disorder which causes this, I'm guessing. I was diagnosed but I'm not sure my mood disorder causes me to be irritated.)

Learning new things that give me newer perspectives on life, make me super happy. One time, I learned something new about something I really liked to study and research, and I cried happy tears. Sometimes, I just Google, "Things you didn't know about the brain" or something like that. Other things I like doing, is: Playing in online competitions, playing video games, sports, writing poetry, writing down philosophy, channeling spirits, dabbling in sorcery, lucid dreaming, dancing, singing, producing music, playing fictitious dating games because I've no interest in having real sex, (as a form of control over my own body), and etc. I would like to say that if I didn't have so much control over my body or if I were a guy, I'd probably be a sex maniac, simply because it feels good and that's it... and although I don't believe in multiple sex partners for females, I feel if I allowed myself to take it there, from there on out, I wouldn't care. I'm also bisexual. (I don't care for any attention except from the person I'm crushing on at the moment.)

1. I don't believe women should sleep around because they're entered into and unless they can wash inside their vaginas with a wash cloth, they're simply dirty little sl-ts. However, I don't tell others what to do simply because it isn't my place. However, Sl-ts get on my nerves and irritate me because I feel like women seek attention from men through sex with multiple partners and most of the time, with women, it's about feeling 'special' and 'validated' by surrounding themselves with a bunch of men.

2. Live and Let Live ..unless it's dumb. I can't stand people who cut in the way of other people's lives because of the way they decide to dress, who they decide to love and etc. This is why I don't tell sl-ts I want to fight them, even though most are attention seeking wh-res. If it came down to it, the argument would come down to me not minding my own business.. and they'd be right. I think it's dumb and rude to give an opinion where it isn't asked for if it has nothing to do with you. The majority of society is like this and it irritates the crap out of me. Stay in your lane.

3. Outside of the romantic department, I can't stand people who know the facts or do the math, yet, still choose to act ignorant. What I mean is, if something is not adding up and you cling to it for the sake of belief or because you're too stubborn to get over it and don't admit that's the reason... I get pretty irritated. It can also be pretty amusing, especially when I'm debating something such as the Bible, with a clear guideline to go by.. and I point out the contradictions and see people squander for excuses to make for it.

4. I love to debate religion, politics, and widely accept ideologies. I don't seek out debating these things as much as I used to because I don't like hurting other people's feelings on purpose in the midst of these things, nor do I like dealing with emotional people who deny logic for belief... I believe emotion should be left out of seeking the truth of the grand scheme.. Plus, it's just a hobby I've grown apart from. However, I noticed that once caught up in these discussions, I get into them, pretty deep.

5. Conspiracy theories set my soul on fire. I love a good conspiracy theory, especially when I'm show evidence that doesn't add up to whatever story was trying to be told. I used to make videos about my different theories about life.

6. I believe aliens exists, ghosts, psychics, demons, angels, entities and etc.. but.. Then again, I believe everyone's reality might just be a figment of their imagination.. and even our figment of imagination can be a figment of our imagination.. Overall, I'd describe myself as a Pantheist/Antheist. If God(s) is/are up there, I don't think he gives a sh-t about anyone.

Hmm.. Last minute thoughts?
I have good athletic ability. I played basketball in high school and was obsessed with the NBA awhile before they messed the teams all up and switched to new players. I also love to play sports, physical activities, (If I'm not too freaking lazy), and I am very good at learning new dance moves by just watching and imitating. I'm also good at doing impressions of others. (Vocal and physical imitations.)

Sometimes, I stick to one idea, other times, I branch of into a billion different ones. I also know how to take people and add character to them by adding something completely unrelated. For example, I expand on Donald Trump's character, to make an even funnier character when I imitate him. Trump might end up peeking through your windows at night and having nasty habits that we don't know Trump has or doesn't. I'm just really goofy in that way.

My communication is very straight-forward and sometimes, I can be blunt. My mother described me as someone who voices what she wants, knows what she wants, and goes after it. - I agree with this. I also have a violent streak when I get irritated or upset. I just want to break stuff or fight somebody. (Fighting used to be a hobby but as long as the other person agreed to do it, for fun.) I think I'd get a lot out of boxing.

I'm also heavily into Harry Potter and anything that reminds me of magic and a reality different from the boring reality we have here and now. (I wish we could fly on broomsticks. This reality is lame asf.)

I suffer from extreme anxiety, (I was diagnosed).. and Bipolar 2 Disorder... So, there's that.

Okay, I'm done. I just want to hear some people's input because I'm lost. I did come to the conclusion I was a certain personality type but before anyone is subconsciously influenced by what it is, I'm not telling at the moment. :)

Helpies, though!:huh:

I feel so expansive that I feel I don't have a type but I think I do at the same time.. lol

Liminalbeing

Enneagram
While Stressed/Super Depressed - I indulge in junk food, reckless affairs, activities, and I spring into action and actually get things done because that's the mood I'm in. I also scare myself that I'm going to do something so reckless that I'm going to end up hurting myself.

This seems like inferior Se. I can relate to that too.

I also have a habit of going back to the past, such as the 90's or the 50's era.. and tricking myself into thinking that's the way fashion, music, and life is in the current moment. I like to lose touch with reality, on purpose at times, to escape from the boring reality of things.. and harp on the way things were as a child.

I personally wouldn't associate Si with an infatuation with the past.. Ni does look to the past and future too in order to understand trends and conclude. I could say you retreat into your idealized and preferred reality when the current one bores you. It seems like a conscious effort though. however If I were to view this as a form of seeking comfort, it would portray Si, overindulgence rather than repression. Could be inferior, however it would contradict the inferior Se. Se would be external sensory and Si would be internal. At this point I think you will have to objectively analyze your natural tendencies.

How I Live My Life: I live my life based on Astrological transits, tarot cards, and the vibe of the day. Sometimes, I like to create my own atmospheres, so I'll organize my room a certain way, or wherever I am.. in order to feel comfortable. If it was up to me, I'd organized all of the rooms in my house according to how I feel the vibe is going to be. The aesthetics of it all, could be pretty neat.. but unless the vibe I get from the rooms are comfortable, I will still change it... no matter how aesthetically pleasing it is.
Could be interpreted in multiple ways, however I would consider this Fi. You act based on how you personally feel. The only inconsistency with it would be you living based on something beyond your feelings.

When it comes to people and society, I'd rather not deal with people on a personal level. As far as friendship goes, I'm one of those friends you might not hear from in weeks but I will always remember to check on you when I'm supposed to. If you don't hear from me, it's either because I forgot to respond or simply put, I'm elsewhere, doing other things, and focusing on those people surrounding those other things that I'm doing.
This seems rather Fe. However, not dominant Fe.

I generally see a lot of your personal values being reinforced by your actions. Alongside slight Ti. I'd go with my gut, which might be wrong in this case. There isn't really enough evidence for me to directly quantify your type, I'd suspect you to be an INF of sort.
I can't give you an accurate answer also cause I'm new to typing. Have yet to penetrate the type descriptions. I would suggest for you to fill up a questionnaire since they're designed to be answered in a more structured, relevant form. I will get back to you when I strengthen my personal understanding.

In the meantime I found a site that is rather consistent and useful in typing, you should check it out, might be of use to you:
The Principles of Cognitive Function Theory @mbti-notes - Cognitive Function Theory

Ps. I think you're rather intriguing btw.

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This seems like inferior Se. I can relate to that too.

I personally wouldn't associate Si with an infatuation with the past.. Ni does look to the past and future too in order to understand trends and conclude. I could say you retreat into your idealized and preferred reality when the current one bores you. It seems like a conscious effort though. however If I were to view this as a form of seeking comfort, it would portray Si, overindulgence rather than repression. Could be inferior, however it would contradict the inferior Se. Se would be external sensory and Si would be internal. At this point I think you will have to objectively analyze your natural tendencies.

Could be interpreted in multiple ways, however I would consider this Fi. You act based on how you personally feel. The only inconsistency with it would be you living based on something beyond your feelings.

This seems rather Fe. However, not dominant Fe.

I generally see a lot of your personal values being reinforced by your actions. Alongside slight Ti. I'd go with my gut, which might be wrong in this case. There isn't really enough evidence for me to directly quantify your type, I'd suspect you to be an INF of sort.
I can't give you an accurate answer also cause I'm new to typing. Have yet to penetrate the type descriptions. I would suggest for you to fill up a questionnaire since they're designed to be answered in a more structured, relevant form. I will get back to you when I strengthen my personal understanding.

In the meantime I found a site that is rather consistent and useful in typing, you should check it out, might be of use to you:
The Principles of Cognitive Function Theory @mbti-notes - Cognitive Function Theory

Ps. I think you're rather intriguing btw.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of that and even responding. I was a bit self conscious that I had written too much but I wanted to give every detail I could. I associated being stuck on past decades with Si because of the vibes I get from those eras.

What I find quite neat is that, those who identify with the INTJ stack seem to be drawn to me. I've noticed that most people who are drawn to me on forums are INTJs. (I'm not sure if you're an INTJ but I peeked at your details to see what you identified with. (Even though it's Socionics.)

I just took 4 online tests to see if there was common denominator, although those are unreliable. These were the results:

Ni 76% - INFJ or INTJ (Celebrity Types)
Ni 90% (Fi followed) - INTJ - (Similar Minds)
Se 36% Ni 34.2% as followed by Fi 34.1% - ISFP (Keys2Cognition)
ENFJ (Quotetv) No percentages.

Later on, I will come back, with a questionnaire filled out. :bye:

PS: Thank you for the link! I am reading through..

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=30406]virtualinsanity[/MENTION]

You strike me as Fe, probably INFJ, but first, a few things.

--Could you describe your childhood? What your parents were like, what your friends were like, meaningful events, etc.?

--What got you into astrology?

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I decided to take this from Legion's Questionnaire (Hopefully you don't mind.)

0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder and Agoraphobia this year. I mostly have severe mood swings, have insomnia, and a fear of being in public places, alone. My anxiety is getting much better but I suffer from frequent panic attacks and anxiety. I'm a female, turning 27, May 16, and my state of mind = blank/all over the place/lost.

1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it.
Source: Flickr: Page Not Found

First of all, before I describe this picture, I'm not sure why someone started off with Question, 0. :D I found that amusing.
Anyways, the picture immediately reminds me of some of a place where one would go to meet with a Deity. The Deity is shining Sun rays down , through the trees, thus , shedding light and giving insights to the lone wolf, wandering the woods, alone.

2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?

My first outward reaction would be to shout, "Are you kidding me? Go figure. I knew it. Murphy's law!" Quickly after that, I'd ask the driver what happened. Did you run out of gas? What does the engine look like? Etc.. If none of these things could get answered, I'd probably call another friend to come get us to take us. If no one could, if the concert wasn't too far and the route, not too dangerous, I'd suggest walking. If that didn't work, I'd try to convince everyone that it just wasn't meant to be and that there's probably a good reason why the Universe didn't want us going.

3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?

It depends on what kind of mood I'm in. If I'm lonely, just had a break up, or am feeling sad, I'd probably risk it all and go drinking.. and probably regret it coming home. I drink to escape life's woes.. It's one of my favorite ways to escape.. (.. Because the driver would probably end up drinking anyways.) In my normal and content days, I probably would decline because it's irresponsible. I'd know the driver would end up drinking... Come on? lol

4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?

I'd butt in, immediately to point out why it doesn't make any sense, if they had the facts wrong. If they had a belief that clashed with mine but there was nothing I could say that wouldn't make the argument go around in circles, I'd just allow them their opinion. There is a difference between claims/opinions based on error and claims/opinions based on when one knows what they're talking about concerning the subject.

5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?

If I saw it, I'd probably excuse it as a rarity and say something like, "but for the most part I am right." If it happened multiple times, I'd be forced into saying I'm wrong.. and to change my system. It all depends on what caused the experience to happen, anyways.

6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?

I value fairness above all else. I'm a strong believer in Tit-For-Tat. After fairness, I believe that kindness is cool. I don't feel as though there's any need to be unkind or impolite to anyone, unless they're unkind to you first... and although I'm pretty tit-for-tat, there is a strength that comes with turning the other cheek. ( I just haven't mastered that yet. ) I'm not sure much can change from me valuing fairness. Do unto others exactly what they do unto you for the same reasons they've done unto you. You can't go wrong there, in my opinion. (Even if you end up canceling each other out.)

7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?

I live my life based on intangible feelings and perceptions. I actually think this makes me seem crazier than the average person. I'm outwardly emotional and admit harsh truths about myself, too. Truths that most people would rather hide. I mostly do this so that nobody could ever have an upperhand on me. If I'm always living in truth and another still has skeletons, yet to be revealed, they lose in the end. If I could change one thing about my personality is that I wish I didn't care what other people thought of me. That really sucks. I also wish I didn't react so easily and in such a hostile/aggressive manner/tone. I also wish I looked prettier too so that people would actually listen to what I had to say. (Since this society is hell bent on freaking looks. That's the only way people will listen to you anymore... )

8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?

My hunches and gut feelings are mostly right but I won't find this out until they're verified. Most of the time, they're triggered through playing the lottery, slot machines, communicating with people, picking up on the fact someone is upset, even if they're in the other room, and detecting that something bad is about to happen. I do believe that it's hard to be keen on one's gut feeling because most humans confuse paranoia, subconscious fears, and hunches together. I don't believe I or anyone has that down, yet. It's hard to... but I do act on them. Sometimes it works out, other times it doesn't. I'd rather be safe than sorry, though.. and I've been sorry more times than I can count. (I've gotten feelings that people were backstabbing me.. but I did nothing and continued to give these people second chances, only to be backstabbed, even worse, later.)

9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

Feeding my brain new perspectives and information, energies me. Engaging the imagination, talking about metaphysics, spells, lucid dreaming, society, viewing conspiracy theories, religion, and picking them apart, and gathering in public places that generate good united feelings, such as church, live theater, and theme parks.. etc.. Doing physical activities such as aerobics, sports, and dancing helps me relieve stress. Romantic intimacy really energizes me as well. The first feeling you get when you like somebody is super energizing.

Activities that drain me: Chores for the body and the house and communicating with too many people one day after another, drinking one day after another, going out of the house one day after another, doing my hair, picking out clothes, being stuck listening to a boring lecture that might put me to sleep, aka church sermons.. etc.. ( I attend church for the vibe of the overall building.. not the sermons.)

10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?

I repress my opinions to avoid conflict. I also repress my impulses to randomly do silly, random activities that pop into my head, so they won't make a fool out of me and those with me. :smile:

Okay, I'm all done. I hope this helped!

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=30406]virtualinsanity[/MENTION]

You strike me as Fe, probably INFJ, but first, a few things.

--Could you describe your childhood? What your parents were like, what your friends were like, meaningful events, etc.?

--What got you into astrology?

During my childhood, I was quiet to the point other kids would ask me to say Hi. I was painfully shy. I also got into Astrology at Age 9. I'm not sure why. I used to believe my parents weren't my real parents and would sit at the window, staring at the sky, waiting for my "real" parents to get me from outer space. I was possessed by a spirit when I was 9, as well. (I'm not sure if I was actually possessed or if some kind of dissociation was going on there but it happened. I also used to channel different entities when I was 2O.)

I grew up in a really spiritual family where my mom would sprinkle salt around the house to keep evil spirits away and I was a very spiritual and odd kid. I had a lot of fake worlds I made up too. I basically stayed to myself, was shy, and befriended all of the kids nobody wanted to talk to. However, once the kids nobody wanted to talk to became too unpopular for me, I also ditched them. ( I feel bad about that now.) I really had no friends, to be honest. In highschool everyone thought I was weird and talked about me because I was quiet but I had befriended my teachers. ( I was told I was wise beyond years, often.)

I'm not sure what got me into Astrology but what kept me in Astrology was that I believe it can be followed as a guide as to how things will go in the future and how we should prepare for it. For instance: I check what some may call "transit charts" and it shows you how the outer planets of your natal chart are reflecting the placements when you were born. You can check for the future to prepare for the upcoming aspects. (Venus Square Mars) and etc. Most people won't know what I'm talking about, so I will stop, here before I sound like a nut.

One meaningful event that happened was my parents split up in 2000 and that's where my real "issues" started. I was also sort of a teacher's pet and a follower growing up. (Not so much, these days.)

I forgot to mention that I feel as though I am one with the Universe and I love thunderstorms. I think I'd really love enjoying chasing tornadoes. I watch tornado videos whenever I'm feeling depressed as well.

Thank you for your replies. <3

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I apologize in advance if I'm being annoying. I was browsing the forum and came across some more questionnaires that I liked, so I decided that answering some more questions wouldn't hurt. (Okay, maybe they clearly could, since I think at this point, I'm being slightly redundant.. but you all can skip over them or choose which one to go by.) I just want to fill in as many blanks as possible so that we can get closest to accuracy as we can. :wubbie:

1. In looking towards the future, do you seem directed to a large number of possibilities or do you seem to have narrow down to a few possible outcomes?

When I'm looking towards the future, I'm usually trying to control what comes of it as much as I can so that I'll know ahead of time what's to come. (Since I'm the one creating it.) If I can't create it, I look to Astrological transits to show me what possible hurdles I'll have to overcome so I'll be prepared. Usually, there's only 2 possibilities: One I want and one I don't.

2. Do you like brainstorming? Are you good at it? If some group were in needed 10 ideas quickly, would it be easy for you or difficult?

This is a very hard question. I want to say I'm good at brainstorming ideas surrounding physical activities or activities that engage the imagination or making music. If a group needed all of these ideas, though, I'd be a tad bit insecure, depending on what they needed ideas for.

3. Are you late or early to events?

Most of the time, I'm too early because I hate going to events late. (The only time I'd like to enter an event late is if someone I have a crush on will be there and if I want to walk in fashionably late for that purpose, to be seen. )

4. Do you find it easy to know what you like and dislike?

What I like and dislike changes all of the time. The one thing I don't like, that is consistent, is people commenting on how I or others choose to live my/their life/lives.. and when others make issues with their peers for no logical reason.. or because they're too egotistical to get to the bottom of things.

5. How do you get when really stressed out? How do you relax?

When I'm really stressed out, I get irritable, violent, indulge on food, and other sensory pleasures. I'll then go into a mode, where I neglect everyone that I've been talking to and go into self harming in various ways. (overeating, staying up too late without getting enough sleep, reckless activities, etc..) I also tap out of reality completely at times, losing myself in my imagination.

6. Do you like abstract or concrete things?

This depends. I feel as though I like both, equally. I do tend to find concrete things a bit superficial and boring, overall. Concrete things can get a little annoying after awhile because not everything is as "concrete" as some think.

7. Are you good at organizing and planning?

I'm good at planning but not necessarily organizing. Sometimes, I enjoy organizing but planning things out is easier for me to do. I don't make it a habit in my own personal, though... Only in group settings do I become the planner.. or the organizer.

8. Do you enjoy outdoor activities?
Yes but I have Agoraphobia, so I barely get out.

9. How well do you read a room? Can you easily determine the emotional state of other people?

Most of the time, I walk into a room and know whether people are going to be pissy or extremely nice. I can just pick up on how others are feeling. That's all I can say. If the vibe of the room is negative, I'm negative. If the vibe of the room is upbeat and positive, so am I. Even if I was in a bad mood prior to walking into a cheery room, I can fix myself to match the vibe of the room and naturally be brought up out of the bad mood.

Are you polite and censor yourself, or do you speak your mind?

Most of the time, I try to censor myself in my offline life. Online, I'm a little more vocal because I feel more comfortable being that way, in my own personal space. The only thing wrong with always censoring myself is that after awhile of doing that, when I get at my wits end, I will impulsively shoot off my opinions about human behaviors that annoy me and "phony" society. I hate when I get like that because at the end of the day I don't want to be involved in any conflict and I end up regretting and wanting to delete some of the things I write. lol

Do you have so many ideas running through your head you have trouble picking one to stick to?

Sometimes I do and sometimes I only stick to one. When it comes to romantic partners, I usually conjure up a nice little scheme and see it through until I get what I want. In my life, I've had one goal so far that I can't seem to get off the ground. It would costs me thousands of dollars too but it's my number one goal. However, when it comes to music and stories I like to think up, I usually come up with a few different scenarios.

Do you have mood swings, or are you more stable?

I'm Bipolar, which may have something to do with this but I have extreme mood swings. However, it's easier to hide them online. I don't let my mood swings get in the way of me being happy or supportive of others, no matter how bad they get. I do tend to "disappear" here and there, though when this happens. It also depends on the type of mood swing it is.

Will you do anything and everything to advance yourself, or are their ethical "lines" you will not cross?

The only ethical lines I have are: Don't lie or do anything that will hurt the ones I care about. I wouldn't do anything and everything to advance myself, either. Sleeping with Donald Trump is out of the question! :unsure:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I used to believe my parents weren't my real parents and would sit at the window, staring at the sky, waiting for my "real" parents to get me from outer space. I was possessed by a spirit when I was 9, as well. (I'm not sure if I was actually possessed or if some kind of dissociation was going on there but it happened. I also used to channel different entities when I was 2O.)

Disclaimer: this isn't meant as an insult, I'm asking this because I've got the diagnosis myself: have you at any point received of schizophrenia, or consider that you might be schizophrenic?

I'm asking because I feel that a lot of what is put down in schizophrenia criteria is quite normal behaviour for certain personality types.

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It is a tad offensive because, really.. Who wants to be considered Schizophrenic? I understand that you're not trying to be offensive and it is a fair question. I've been to several doctors but was never diagnosed as Schizophrenic. I've only been given Anxiety and Bipolar Disorder. I am, very spiritual and to clarify, I don't hear voices or hallucinate. I'm one of those spiritual types who believe in channeling the dead, spirits, and tapping into other realms. When it comes to spiritual matters, I prefer to stay away from the topic of mental health because the debate ends up going in circles.

With that said, I do think my mom is Schizophrenic. She says demons are after her but she also claims others can hear the demons and she's tried to get me to hear them "talking." The difference between us is that I don't hear or see anything. Psychic channeling works more like getting answers from unknown sources, that "feel" outside of yourself..but work like thoughts. My mom, on the other hand, claims things are happening in the physical world that are verifiably, not.

Sorry to type so much. I'm also among the many who believe in Starseeds, Past Lives & etc. I didn't intend on getting into it all but I do feel it was necessary for me to expand on.

PS: I did give thought to being Schizotypal before but was never diagnosed..

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
It is a tad offensive because, really.. Who wants to be considered Schizophrenic? I understand that you're not trying to be offensive and it is a fair question. I've been to several doctors but was never diagnosed as Schizophrenic. I've only been given Anxiety and Bipolar Disorder. I am, very spiritual and to clarify, I don't hear voices or hallucinate. I'm one of those spiritual types who believe in channeling the dead, spirits, and tapping into other realms. When it comes to spiritual matters, I prefer to stay away from the topic of mental health because the debate ends up going in circles.

With that said, I do think my mom is Schizophrenic. She says demons are after her but she also claims others can hear the demons and she's tried to get me to hear them "talking." The difference between us is that I don't hear or see anything. Psychic channeling works more like getting answers from unknown sources, that "feel" outside of yourself..but work like thoughts. My mom, on the other hand, claims things are happening in the physical world that are verifiably, not.

Sorry to type so much. I'm also among the many who believe in Starseeds, Past Lives & etc. I didn't intend on getting into it all but I do feel it was necessary for me to expand on.

PS: I did give thought to being Schizotypal before but was never diagnosed..

I don't hear voices/hallucinate either. I'm under the impression that my belief in spiritual matters, similar to what you've described, is linked to the diagnosis, however I did used to be quite paranoid (e.g. thinking friends weren't really my friends and were getting together to make fun of me and doing things to mess with my head - but not a strong enough suspicion to cancel the friendships, except temporarily in "acute" phases).

And if you don't see why anyone would want to be schizophrenic, read this:

Schizophrenia in fact is not a disease or ‘mental illness’, nor is it a hopeless condition. Schizophrenia is a brilliant condition… a personal ‘story’ which involves a natural and temporary self-organizing transformative process or crisis of transformation, a ‘psychospiritual crisis’ now known as ‘spiritual emergency’ . ‘Spiritual emergency’ is the term coined by psychiatrist Stanislav Grof to refer to the self-healing process which involves dissolution and removal of illusions and false beliefs which originate in the programming of social conditioning. This gives rise to aberrant thought complexes which prevent the person from making accurate evaluations for appropriate decision-making for effective social adaptation. In a period of spiritual emergency, the person instinctively surrenders to a spontaneous organismic process involving the temporary separation of thought and emotion (‘ego-loss’) which is necessary for the reassessment of their thoughts without having to deal with the emotional implications. The person undergoes a series of varying stages or ‘episodes’ and eventually learns to grow beyond fear based ego-consciousness, beyond cultural conditioning and the expectations of others to a higher consciousness state and the new level of awareness characteristic of self- transcendence or ‘ego-transcendence’. The state of ego-transcendence is characterized by an inner sense of emotional liberation which purifies and sharpens moral consciousness or ‘rational conscience’ … and therefore results in clarity and an accurate perception of reality… intuitive understanding or ‘intuition’.
Human intuition allows for the discovery of ideas and behaviors which increase the effectiveness of social adaptability… ‘Creativite intelligence’ is the defining characteristic of the human psyche or human personality i.e. ‘human nature’.

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't hear voices/hallucinate either. I'm under the impression that my belief in spiritual matters, similar to what you've described, is linked to the diagnosis, however I did used to be quite paranoid (e.g. thinking friends weren't really my friends and were getting together to make fun of me and doing things to mess with my head - but not a strong enough suspicion to cancel the friendships, except temporarily in "acute" phases).

And if you don't see why anyone would want to be schizophrenic, read this:

This is an interesting, read.. Thank you. I meant, in the real world people don't view schizophrenia this way, so it's looked down upon in society and has a stigma. :( I believe in the vibes I get and information that comes to me... Even if I may be a tad schizo according to the outside world. This "reality" is even an illusion, within itself. Maybe some of us are just caught between dimensions.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
This is an interesting, read.. Thank you. I meant, in the real world people don't view schizophrenia this way, so it's looked down upon in society and has a stigma. :( I believe in the vibes I get and information that comes to me... Even if I may be a tad schizo according to the outside world. This "reality" is even an illusion, within itself. Maybe some of us are just caught between dimensions.

It's unfortunate, yes, and in my view comes down to misunderstandings, and the way in which the sense of self is altered in schizophrenia to give rise to some rather aberrant behaviours and ideas.

The worst part is the stigmatisation that comes from the psychiatric industry itself. Did you know that schizophrenics, even when not in an acute phase, are said to be so out of touch with reality that they lose the right in many cases to determine if they are to accept treatment or not? They can be legally forced to take medication - and these medications do brain damage. The person can be just as lucid as anyone else, but due to the diagnosis, be said to be out of touch with reality by default. And many psychiatrists believe that schizophrenia isn't something you can recover from - not a temporary self-organising process of the psyche, but a lifelong illness. It's sick.

What I've learnt through my experience with psychosis, or rather part of what I've learnt, is that everything is connected in a really out of this world way. Science doesn't even come close to explaining how things work. That's why spirituality is so important - it provides a platform for the expression of ideas about how reality operates in a manner that science refuses to properly look at. I may be mistaken, but I believe that types such as the INFJ are naturally adept at perceiving the connections that link things beyond what the eye can see, and allows for experiences that can be rightly said to come from a realm of the spirits.

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's unfortunate, yes, and in my view comes down to misunderstandings, and the way in which the sense of self is altered in schizophrenia to give rise to some rather aberrant behaviours and ideas.

The worst part is the stigmatisation that comes from the psychiatric industry itself. Did you know that schizophrenics, even when not in an acute phase, are said to be so out of touch with reality that they lose the right in many cases to determine if they are to accept treatment or not? They can be legally forced to take medication - and these medications do brain damage. The person can be just as lucid as anyone else, but due to the diagnosis, be said to be out of touch with reality by default. And many psychiatrists believe that schizophrenia isn't something you can recover from - not a temporary self-organising process of the psyche, but a lifelong illness. It's sick.

What I've learnt through my experience with psychosis, or rather part of what I've learnt, is that everything is connected in a really out of this world way. Science doesn't even come close to explaining how things work. That's why spirituality is so important - it provides a platform for the expression of ideas about how reality operates in a manner that science refuses to properly look at. I may be mistaken, but I believe that types such as the INFJ are naturally adept at perceiving the connections that link things beyond what the eye can see, and allows for experiences that can be rightly said to come from a realm of the spirits.

I'm not sure if I'm an INFJ but I do think I am skeptical that I couldn't survive without the guidance of Ni. (If I'm understanding it, correctly.) I move through the world by being guided by picking up on things without knowing how I got them. Dealing with people, places, and things, I couldn't imagine taking things at face value. I am generally lead by underlying patterns that others haven't picked up on yet.. whether worldly or just patterns of behavior within certain individuals. The Schizo - traits might come in when I start to view the world in a very peculiar manner that I can't quite put into words. I detect certain types of 'energies' of the atmosphere but not necessarily pertaining to the blue sky you see when you walk outside.. or the twinkling stars and brightly lit planets. It's almost as if I detect a "motive" or something more sinister or heavenly going on than what meets the eye. This is why I entertained Schizotypal, in particular.

I agree with you here...

" That's why spirituality is so important - it provides a platform for the expression of ideas about how reality operates in a manner that science refuses to properly look at."

That's why overly practical people grind my nerve. I believe this is what sort of puts limits on humanity. What comes to mind is a quote from the Bible, "My people die from lack of knowlege." - I don't believe in the Bible but I was reminded of that phrase because it sort of describes what I mean.

Also, Jung called Theosophical ideas, a type of (negative) Extraverted Thinking. (Of course, negative is his own opinion.) So, things such as proof of Chakra Healing, Twin-Flames, and Reincarnation, are forms of Te. He did not say that this was due to inferior Fi. He said that this thinking comes about when all of the other functions start to poke at Te. I didn't know that. I got the information from his book, Psychological Types.

Not only do I believe in the Twin-Flame theory, (because it makes sense to me) but I also think Chakras have limited control over our well being. (Yet, it makes sense that none of these things could ever stop us from a biological death.) I've struggled with wanting to end my life in order to advance to another plane or move onto my next phase. The only reason why I have not is because I believe that I will reincarnate into a lower level and have to restart this life over again. According to Jung, this type of thinking is Te... to have answers to why we are here. I do believe we are here to evolve and gain experience as souls and that's always been my thought about life. It also helps me stick around for friends and family. (Plus I'm terrified that death might feel extremely uncomfortable.)

When I read that, it became clear to me that ENTJ and INTJ can look like types of Spiritual Gurus or Spiritual Cult Leaders. I'm not sure why the title was given to ENFJ because Jung described a type of dogmatic leader as Te dominant who has suppressed Fi, a great deal. If you get a Te user, (whether in Aux or Dom position), who uses Te in a Theosophical way, along with Ni, it would seem to me that the xNTJ could become the Spritiual/Metaphysical Guru or the Spiritual Dictator/Cult Leader.

Truth be told, though: Carl Jung would've probably thought Jesus to be a crazy man as well as some of us who believe we have the ability to have prophetic dreams. (I have had dreams that actually came to pass. I've had strange things happen that would confirm my perceptions so I can't go back on that just because someone doesn't believe things happen that way or because others call it crazy.

I believe everything can be intellectualized but not necessarily realized through the senses and scientific method.

All in all, does anyone have any type they think I could be? Any at-the-end-of-the-day guess?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Since I've gotten into MBTI, I've been through : ENFP - ENTP - INFP - INTP - ESTP - INFJ - ISFP - And ENFJ.

I'm so darn multifaceted and changeable that I can no longer claim any type without feeling silly after awhile. I always feel the need to explore other options or as though I'm wrong about my type. I do know that I heavily relate to Inferior Se and lower Fe. I did think I had Inferior Te because I'm super lazy but I like plans when it comes down to it and I have a mindset that the end really does justify the means. I am a control freak but most of the time, it is disguised as Fe. (My motives for mediating are so that someone doesn't stop paying the bills, or etc.. Not because I truly care that 2 people are in conflict, all of the time. I actually like watching people go at it, though I don't want to be in the middle of it. Yet, I can also unintentionally help solve conflicts by blurting out what the core issues are that either party isn't aware of or can't identify, yet. That is a secret of mine.) I have an uncanny ability to know how to make people in a room either come together or fall apart.. and for my own reasons, each time. If I want to make things fall apart, it's either because I'm bored or I'm irritated that a certain issue isn't being addressed that needs to be addressed.

I don't like to make lots of friends because people are too much work for the most part and sometimes I feel totally careless. The only time I like chatting with others is if they've got something juicy to tell me, if it's about a crush they have, I have, romance, or if they're engaging my intellect. I also like to play the "counselor" because I feel as though I'm great at identifying issues, immediately where others can't.

I'm also good at picking up on others' motives by simply taking notes of patterns of behaviors.. and I'll usually call out a group of people as a whole after awhile of observing what's going on. If whatever patterns I discover, annoy me, I'll go about pointing what I've discovered out, in a straight-forward tactless way. However, if what I've discovered is not irritating but I feel as though I can help others discover things about themselves, they never knew or thought about before, I'll do that one on one or as a whole. In a nutshell, I feel like I'm tuned into people's subconscious and therefore, I get the "real" them before they even get the "real" them.

In person, I am very fast paced, to myself, kind of quiet, (mostly if you don't know me) but I'm also read to get all up in your face if you irritate me. (I'm a very irritable person. I have a mood disorder which causes this, I'm guessing. I was diagnosed but I'm not sure my mood disorder causes me to be irritated.)

Learning new things that give me newer perspectives on life, make me super happy. One time, I learned something new about something I really liked to study and research, and I cried happy tears. Sometimes, I just Google, "Things you didn't know about the brain" or something like that. Other things I like doing, is: Playing in online competitions, playing video games, sports, writing poetry, writing down philosophy, channeling spirits, dabbling in sorcery, lucid dreaming, dancing, singing, producing music, playing fictitious dating games because I've no interest in having real sex, (as a form of control over my own body), and etc. I would like to say that if I didn't have so much control over my body or if I were a guy, I'd probably be a sex maniac, simply because it feels good and that's it... and although I don't believe in multiple sex partners for females, I feel if I allowed myself to take it there, from there on out, I wouldn't care. I'm also bisexual. (I don't care for any attention except from the person I'm crushing on at the moment.)

1. I don't believe women should sleep around because they're entered into and unless they can wash inside their vaginas with a wash cloth, they're simply dirty little sl-ts. However, I don't tell others what to do simply because it isn't my place. However, Sl-ts get on my nerves and irritate me because I feel like women seek attention from men through sex with multiple partners and most of the time, with women, it's about feeling 'special' and 'validated' by surrounding themselves with a bunch of men.

2. Live and Let Live ..unless it's dumb. I can't stand people who cut in the way of other people's lives because of the way they decide to dress, who they decide to love and etc. This is why I don't tell sl-ts I want to fight them, even though most are attention seeking wh-res. If it came down to it, the argument would come down to me not minding my own business.. and they'd be right. I think it's dumb and rude to give an opinion where it isn't asked for if it has nothing to do with you. The majority of society is like this and it irritates the crap out of me. Stay in your lane.

3. Outside of the romantic department, I can't stand people who know the facts or do the math, yet, still choose to act ignorant. What I mean is, if something is not adding up and you cling to it for the sake of belief or because you're too stubborn to get over it and don't admit that's the reason... I get pretty irritated. It can also be pretty amusing, especially when I'm debating something such as the Bible, with a clear guideline to go by.. and I point out the contradictions and see people squander for excuses to make for it.

4. I love to debate religion, politics, and widely accept ideologies. I don't seek out debating these things as much as I used to because I don't like hurting other people's feelings on purpose in the midst of these things, nor do I like dealing with emotional people who deny logic for belief... I believe emotion should be left out of seeking the truth of the grand scheme.. Plus, it's just a hobby I've grown apart from. However, I noticed that once caught up in these discussions, I get into them, pretty deep.

5. Conspiracy theories set my soul on fire. I love a good conspiracy theory, especially when I'm show evidence that doesn't add up to whatever story was trying to be told. I used to make videos about my different theories about life.

6. I believe aliens exists, ghosts, psychics, demons, angels, entities and etc.. but.. Then again, I believe everyone's reality might just be a figment of their imagination.. and even our figment of imagination can be a figment of our imagination.. Overall, I'd describe myself as a Pantheist/Antheist. If God(s) is/are up there, I don't think he gives a sh-t about anyone.

Hmm.. Last minute thoughts?
I have good athletic ability. I played basketball in high school and was obsessed with the NBA awhile before they messed the teams all up and switched to new players. I also love to play sports, physical activities, (If I'm not too freaking lazy), and I am very good at learning new dance moves by just watching and imitating. I'm also good at doing impressions of others. (Vocal and physical imitations.)

Sometimes, I stick to one idea, other times, I branch of into a billion different ones. I also know how to take people and add character to them by adding something completely unrelated. For example, I expand on Donald Trump's character, to make an even funnier character when I imitate him. Trump might end up peeking through your windows at night and having nasty habits that we don't know Trump has or doesn't. I'm just really goofy in that way.

My communication is very straight-forward and sometimes, I can be blunt. My mother described me as someone who voices what she wants, knows what she wants, and goes after it. - I agree with this. I also have a violent streak when I get irritated or upset. I just want to break stuff or fight somebody. (Fighting used to be a hobby but as long as the other person agreed to do it, for fun.) I think I'd get a lot out of boxing.

I'm also heavily into Harry Potter and anything that reminds me of magic and a reality different from the boring reality we have here and now. (I wish we could fly on broomsticks. This reality is lame asf.)

I suffer from extreme anxiety, (I was diagnosed).. and Bipolar 2 Disorder... So, there's that.

Okay, I'm done. I just want to hear some people's input because I'm lost. I did come to the conclusion I was a certain personality type but before anyone is subconsciously influenced by what it is, I'm not telling at the moment. :)

Helpies, though!:huh:

I feel so expansive that I feel I don't have a type but I think I do at the same time.. lol

ENFP, and a very young one at that.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
virtualinsanity said:
The Schizo - traits might come in when I start to view the world in a very peculiar manner that I can't quite put into words. I detect certain types of 'energies' of the atmosphere but not necessarily pertaining to the blue sky you see when you walk outside.. or the twinkling stars and brightly lit planets. It's almost as if I detect a "motive" or something more sinister or heavenly going on than what meets the eye. This is why I entertained Schizotypal, in particular

The way I describe psychosis is that it's like living in a dream. This has 2 components: 1) things feel dreamlike, strange and surreal - meanings will be felt from the environment, and thoughts will be associative rather than rational, and 2) there is a story being told that sort of just comes to me, and the story is about what I'm doing at the time in terms of events occurring elsewhere or at other times, and this story can be completely unrealistic.

Regarding your type, I think you can basically see why I'm saying Ni, and for the Fe:
Yet, I can also unintentionally help solve conflicts by blurting out what the core issues are that either party isn't aware of or can't identify, yet. That is a secret of mine.) I have an uncanny ability to know how to make people in a room either come together or fall apart..

Having that kind of power over social dynamics would be indicative of a high use of Fe, and the way you get to core issues sounds to me like Ni coupled with Fe in particular.

Of course, I'm not particularly good at typing people, but I doubt anyone on this site is.

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP, and a very young one at that.

Although I don't think I'm an Extrovert, I'm still interested in the reasons you believe me to be an ENFP. I don't really relate to chasing possibilities and potentials as the wind blows in favorable directions.. nor do I relate to inferior Si... Also, I'm turning 27 on the 16th.. and I don't believe I'm into things that people my age are. I feel like I'm an old person living in a young person's body.. So it's funny that you put an emphasis on young.

The way I describe psychosis is that it's like living in a dream. This has 2 components: 1) things feel dreamlike, strange and surreal - meanings will be felt from the environment, and thoughts will be associative rather than rational, and 2) there is a story being told that sort of just comes to me, and the story is about what I'm doing at the time in terms of events occurring elsewhere or at other times, and this story can be completely unrealistic.

I can relate to what you say here and doctors say it's a dissociation disorder of a sort. Sometimes, it's as if you're watching your life from the outside .. or as if life is just a constent daydream and you're not really taking in your surroundings, even if you're looking directly at them... I feel as though life is like this the majority of time for me.. but it really gets worse when I'm in public. Then I will start thinking, what is this and what am I doing here... (..which eventually leads to anxiety/panic attacks if I don't ground myself.)

Regarding your type, I think you can basically see why I'm saying Ni, and for the Fe:

Having that kind of power over social dynamics would be indicative of a high use of Fe, and the way you get to core issues sounds to me like Ni coupled with Fe in particular.

Of course, I'm not particularly good at typing people, but I doubt anyone on this site is.

I think that everyone's understanding of the functions, boils down to types of subjective understanding. One thing is true is that I am starting to believe I lead with Ni as I feel I can't survive without that intangible guidance. I feel it is in the driver's seat of my personality. I was struggling with Fe/Ti/Te, though as sometimes I repress feeling, altogether for either thinking, (Te/Ti). If something makes no sense to me, it will remove all compassion or feelings. However, I am outwardly emotional, all the time. I don't try to conceal my emotions when they boil to the surface. I have no desire to do that. You know how I feel, when I feel it because I will express myself or I will want to vent them to someone. (My thoughts, feelings, etc..) I also encourage others to get their emotions out, no matter how mean the emotions look because I believe it's healthy and helps individuals feel better. Plus, through venting your emotions, you can reach certain conclusions about why you were feeling a certain way, whilst you didn't realize the answer, prior. (This happens to me a lot. When I'm venting my emotions, I figure out things about myself and that is why I believe emotions are valuable. You can discover things about yourself through your own emotions as well as through others' emotions, when vented.)

I agree with you that I can easily evaluate groups of people by just sitting from afar. Sometimes, I'll even know what the issue is 2 minutes into a situation. This has made me a target for people to come to me for advice and etc.. as I help people discover what's going on in their subconscious it seems. (I used to do free counseling work by choice because I like giving people advice due to the fact I believe I have a keen sense of underlying issues the venter doesn't recognize themselves.)

For myself, I am leaning towards INFJ... but I'll admit it is quite scary. I believe I've mistyped myself as INFP for awhile and so there is this need for me to feel accepted by my peers. People give those who claim to be INFJ a hard time and think everyone feels the need to call themselves INFJ because they want to be "special" or "rare" but for me, it's just about discovering who I am as a person and getting as close to accuracy as I can. Each time I come to a conclusion I'm a certain personality type, I feel as though I am closing in on a more accurate type. However, I feel uncomfortable outwardly saying INFJ because of the emphasis people put on the personality type. It makes me want to keep my new conclusion to myself, while at the same time, wanting to just be real and say, "I think I'm an INFJ."

People are so ridiculous that they start to treat you funny and test you when you claim INFJ, though. I don't want to have people upset or looking at me funny for that. Even if I said INTJ, it wouldn't be acceptable. It's been easy to allow people to keep assuming I'm an INFP. Saying I'm INFP would be easier as far as communicating with peers but in reality I believe I am Ni dominant. This sucks. I feel trapped between a rock and a hard place.

What originally brought me to this conclusion was that Se becomes antagonizing here and there, especially. I will become reckless, impulsive and over-indulgent on sensory pleasures. That is consistent with dominant Ni. I thought "Maybe I'm just an INFP with inferior Se" but that's not consistent to the way the system works. I don't believe I have inferior Te, Ti, or Si. (Especially not the T's.) I believe those functions are used moderately and do not antagonize to outstanding degrees. Either I get lost in an unreality or I am completely reckless and over-indulgent.

Whenever I take the Socionics test, I always get/got INFp-Ni. I agreed with this since 2014. It describes me.. at least Ni-Fe. However, INFp in Socionics doesn't give the same details as MBTI Ni-Fe. My Sociotype and Enneagram (4), have been the most consistent. I never changed those because I'm certain about them. I guess MBTI has been a thorn in my side and I've gotten quite obsessed with it to the point where I've been in a circular motion. I feel the only way perhaps to get out of it, is to be honest with everyone about what I think I am.. but that is uncomfortable for the reasons I've explained, above.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Although I don't think I'm an Extrovert, I'm still interested in the reasons you believe me to be an ENFP. I don't really relate to chasing possibilities and potentials as the wind blows in favorable directions.. nor do I relate to inferior Si... Also, I'm turning 27 on the 16th.. and I don't believe I'm into things that people my age are. I feel like I'm an old person living in a young person's body.. So it's funny that you put an emphasis on young.

I can relate to what you say here and doctors say it's a dissociation disorder of a sort. Sometimes, it's as if you're watching your life from the outside .. or as if life is just a constent daydream and you're not really taking in your surroundings, even if you're looking directly at them... I feel as though life is like this the majority of time for me.. but it really gets worse when I'm in public. Then I will start thinking, what is this and what am I doing here... (..which eventually leads to anxiety/panic attacks if I don't ground myself.)

I think that everyone's understanding of the functions, boils down to types of subjective understanding. One thing is true is that I am starting to believe I lead with Ni as I feel I can't survive without that intangible guidance. I feel it is in the driver's seat of my personality. I was struggling with Fe/Ti/Te, though as sometimes I repress feeling, altogether for either thinking, (Te/Ti). If something makes no sense to me, it will remove all compassion or feelings. However, I am outwardly emotional, all the time. I don't try to conceal my emotions when they boil to the surface. I have no desire to do that. You know how I feel, when I feel it because I will express myself or I will want to vent them to someone. (My thoughts, feelings, etc..) I also encourage others to get their emotions out, no matter how mean the emotions look because I believe it's healthy and helps individuals feel better. Plus, through venting your emotions, you can reach certain conclusions about why you were feeling a certain way, whilst you didn't realize the answer, prior. (This happens to me a lot. When I'm venting my emotions, I figure out things about myself and that is why I believe emotions are valuable. You can discover things about yourself through your own emotions as well as through others' emotions, when vented.)

I agree with you that I can easily evaluate groups of people by just sitting from afar. Sometimes, I'll even know what the issue is 2 minutes into a situation. This has made me a target for people to come to me for advice and etc.. as I help people discover what's going on in their subconscious it seems. (I used to do free counseling work by choice because I like giving people advice due to the fact I believe I have a keen sense of underlying issues the venter doesn't recognize themselves.)

For myself, I am leaning towards INFJ... but I'll admit it is quite scary. I believe I've mistyped myself as INFP for awhile and so there is this need for me to feel accepted by my peers. People give those who claim to be INFJ a hard time and think everyone feels the need to call themselves INFJ because they want to be "special" or "rare" but for me, it's just about discovering who I am as a person and getting as close to accuracy as I can. Each time I come to a conclusion I'm a certain personality type, I feel as though I am closing in on a more accurate type. However, I feel uncomfortable outwardly saying INFJ because of the emphasis people put on the personality type. It makes me want to keep my new conclusion to myself, while at the same time, wanting to just be real and say, "I think I'm an INFJ."

People are so ridiculous that they start to treat you funny and test you when you claim INFJ, though. I don't want to have people upset or looking at me funny for that. Even if I said INTJ, it wouldn't be acceptable. It's been easy to allow people to keep assuming I'm an INFP. Saying I'm INFP would be easier as far as communicating with peers but in reality I believe I am Ni dominant. This sucks. I feel trapped between a rock and a hard place.

What originally brought me to this conclusion was that Se becomes antagonizing here and there, especially. I will become reckless, impulsive and over-indulgent on sensory pleasures. That is consistent with dominant Ni. I thought "Maybe I'm just an INFP with inferior Se" but that's not consistent to the way the system works. I don't believe I have inferior Te, Ti, or Si. (Especially not the T's.) I believe those functions are used moderately and do not antagonize to outstanding degrees. Either I get lost in an unreality or I am completely reckless and over-indulgent.

Whenever I take the Socionics test, I always get/got INFp-Ni. I agreed with this since 2014. It describes me.. at least Ni-Fe. However, INFp in Socionics doesn't give the same details as MBTI Ni-Fe. My Sociotype and Enneagram (4), have been the most consistent. I never changed those because I'm certain about them. I guess MBTI has been a thorn in my side and I've gotten quite obsessed with it to the point where I've been in a circular motion. I feel the only way perhaps to get out of it, is to be honest with everyone about what I think I am.. but that is uncomfortable for the reasons I've explained, above.

Have you ever been diagnosed with ADHD?