• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

No Type At All?

virtualinsanity

MBTI Type
--TP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ

You seem to use tertiary Fi, and have inferior Ne.

Can you explain how you went from Ne dom, to Ne inferior?
Also, I am a conspiracy theorist. I spend hours and hours, researching theories and etc.. I begin to get quite obsessed with that stuff and I believe that some of them are true. (It's not only conspiracy theories but the Mandela Effect, and etc..) It doesn't particularly scare me as much as I find it super interesting. Also, I'm not afraid of change.. Sometimes, I implement it, according to the atmosphere around me.

I don't understand, after all I wrote how you could come to the conclusion of ISTJ?

" ..In projecting their inferior Extraverted Intuition onto others, ISTJs and ISFJs are likely to see Intuitive types as totally ungrounded, unrealistic, and irresponsible in their focus on possibilities and theories. Introverted Sensing types’ own inexperienced Intuition is thus attributed to those in whom Intuition is developed and practiced. Their unease with the unknown may also manifest in suspiciousness about others’ motives and fears that the environment will somehow betray them. They may thus see Extraverted Intuitive types’ natural comfort with the outer world as foolish risk-taking, judging them to be irresponsible, immature show-offs."

I mostly connect with Intuitive Types, especially INTJ. (Those who are geared towards the INTJ personality type.) It's like we just "get" each other. I mainly can relate to their insights and perceptions on things. I am open to other types but I will admit, this one made me laugh because I know how my personality is as far as being "unrealistic" goes. I am considered pretty unrealistic to the outside world, let me tell you. I also don't really connect with Te/Fi because from my understanding, Te likes self control and Fi tends to not be so straightforward with their emotional states or feeling states since it is geared toward the introverted position. I wear my heart on my sleeve and have no issue venting my emotions and feelings/opinions to others, no more than I encourage them to do it for me. (Which seems more like Fe to me.)

I guess there are limitations when asking others to type us over the internet.... Since I've asked this question, I've been reading Jung's book over again and trying to figure things out myself.. but I still appreciate other points of view.. I just want to know how you came to Si dominant?