• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm an ENTP Cheshire Cat... Obviously

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You see my avatar? That's right. You see my typing? That's right.

While at work, I've been using considerable Ti and I'm sure it annoys the turds out of my project leads. I ask all these questions as to why we do this or that, and tag on a little personal commentary in my email about the inconsistencies within our drawing sets. These aren't simple errors I'm calling out, noooo, these are inconsistencies in logic. I ask, "Why do we represent something one way here, when we represent it another way on this sheet? Why do we not standardize the process and adhere to one unifying system?". What sometimes happens then, is a response from the lead Architect saying something along the lines of "oops". I'm not trying to make them feel stupid, I'm not, I'm just trying to figure out the underlying thought processes behind why we do this or that, and along the way I find these errors.

Plot twist, is the example provided above actually Te? Or Si? :shrug:

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
You see my avatar? That's right. You see my typing? That's right.

While at work, I've been using considerable Ti and I'm sure it annoys the turds out of my project leads. I ask all these questions as to why we do this or that, and tag on a little personal commentary in my email about the inconsistencies within our drawing sets. These aren't simple errors I'm calling out, noooo, these are inconsistencies in logic. I ask, "Why do we represent something one way here, when we represent it another way on this sheet? Why do we not standardize the process and adhere to one unifying system?". What sometimes happens then, is a response from the lead Architect saying something along the lines of "oops". I'm not trying to make them feel stupid, I'm not, I'm just trying to figure out the underlying thought processes behind why we do this or that, and along the way I find these errors.

Plot twist, is the example provided above actually Te? Or Si? :shrug:

Bolded could be Te.

Buuuuut I'd need an example of a question about why "we" do xyz to know whether that's Ti or Si. Not that I'm really all that sure which is which, hah. :p

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You're probably INFP and the example was probably Ne.

Why I think you're INFP: I scanned through some of your posts, and I was seeing post after post start with an emotion/values based judgement. This one is no different, "While at work, I've been using considerable Ti and I'm sure it annoys the turds out of my project leads." - "it annoys..." is a proposition based in emotion. Then with your Ne you seem to often ask questions, ~why this or what about this~.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You're probably INFP and the example was probably Ne.

Why I think you're INFP: I scanned through some of your posts, and I was seeing post after post start with an emotion/values based judgement. This one is no different, "While at work, I've been using considerable Ti and I'm sure it annoys the turds out of my project leads." - "it annoys..." is a proposition based in emotion. Then with your Ne you seem to often ask questions, ~why this or what about this~.

veeerry interesting...:D

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Very curious indeed. What makes you not think you are ENFP? I don't see a lack of it here.