• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please Help Type Me, Thank You :)

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cant Be Typed :p

Also enneagram, and instinctual variants...
1) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
A life where I can watch Seraphims' dance to the music of Bach with a Latin choir in the background, while I sit next to a shark eyed, razor toothed mermaid that is ready to devour me at anytime. Imagination, GOD, and a family, I am a 22 year old that wants more children than Genghis Khan and preferably with the same woman, I guess that makes me sadistic :wacko:

2) I WANT TO EAT MY HEART, I HEAR THAT IT TASTES GREAT WITH TEA AND CAKE IS THIS TRUE, PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME, PRETTY PLEASE, IM ACTING LIKE A PATHETIC PITYFUL CHILD, I AM TURNING WHITER THAN A PIXE, THERE MAY BE SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH ME, THE PSYCHIATRIST TRIED TO PUT ME IN A STRAIGHT JACKET SO I KILLED THEIR GOLDFISH, I LOVE YOU, AND YOU, AND YOU, ESPECIALLY YOU BELIMIC CARE BEAR THAT LOOKS LIKE JOHN KEATS, I SEE THE GHOST OF GENIUS THAT IS CONSTANTLY HAUNTING ME AND TELLING ME ITS OKAY TO CRY, WTF, DONT YOU KNOW THAT JUST A THIN VENEER BETWEEN VISION AND FATE THAT HAS BEEN USED TO CONTROL THE MINDS OF THE MASSES BEFORE ABRAHAMS TIME, WHERE IS THE ANGEL DUST, IM BOOOOOOOOOOORED, IM GOING TO GO PLAY SOME CAVE STORY, HAVE FUN

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Having the people trying to figure me out and watching as their face twist like a 10 year old's who is trying to study Linear Algebra.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Girls giving me attention, I wished to be left alone and seen as Quasimodo except for by the one that I love :wubbie:

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I solipsis people and cancel out their realities like Humbert Humbert, I do what is best to maintain the group, they are my lab rats after all :wack:

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I play the creator, GOD, I need to make sure that the project is going to be a guaranteed A.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Back when I used to do drugs, I loved talking to demons, otherwise my answer will have to be prayer and getting closer to God. Speaking to Rusaka (Ukrainian mermaid that drowns perverts) will have to be second, third is sports and Gym and fourth will have to be what Nabokov termed Aesthetic Bliss.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I visualize everything in my head, so imagination.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Fairly organized, do tend to lose track of my pants.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I systemize everything and see the mechanics to everything such as how quantum, biology, and probability come together to give us the outline of consciousness.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I am dancing protein, a product of causation, a puppet whose strings are being pulled by nature, what a weird question lol.... OMG you guys what a weird question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 101000100110001010 BINARY!

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak, I am a monotone introvert, I am sorry for boring you with such a platitude, here is something that will hopefully spice things up :D

I am the slain waxen doll. The shadow of a nightingale trying to escape its empty vessel. All I wanted was to prove to myself that I am more than a walking manikin existing in the dollhouse of a three-year-old, and all I could accomplish was to consume the Leviathans pale fire. The marble is not glistening under the sun as the anonymous hand scribbles in the dark.
I swallowed up the bronze dragon as I watched the cherubs dance to Bach. I danced with the harlot witch to obtain pixie dust, to explore the nether regions of hell. I am the beetle at the wrong end of a crazed air head’s high heel. The eyes of my spirit roll so far back that blood is pouring from my eye sockets as I stare into the infinite gallows of the hanged man.
I want to pull the trigger on this manikin’s temple and watch its fluff fly into the vacuum. I am going crazy under the grimacing grin of the Cheshire Cat. The pale fire is my crib between the two abysses. The heart is a useless commodity, I hear that it tastes great with tea. You the reader by now probably consider me a wretched charlatan, a pathetic Gogolian creature.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Actions over words, I love to imagine 16 pixels spikes before I leap, it makes life much more interesting when you're masochistic.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do
Its difficult to say, I don't watch television.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I do one of three things:
1.) Pray, Bible
2.) Become withdrawn and shrivel up into a teapot
3.) Morphine (what horror)

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
1.) People who try to control others
2.) People who suck up to me
3.) INCOMPETENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Philosophy, theology, their personal life, I enjoy reading peoples thoughts and getting into their heads

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to?
I don't pay attention to poshlost: Russian version of banality, with a characteristic national flavoring of metaphysics and high morality, and a peculiar conjunction of the sexual and the spiritual. This one word encompasses triviality, vulgarity, sexual promiscuity, and a lack of spirituality.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends consider me crazy, and that they can't figure me out, "there is no one like you".

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Besides hanging out with Rusalka:)wubbie:, the most beautiful woman alive:), or playing volleyball I would spend my time scripting pay loads.

Last edited: