• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Confused about cognitive functions?

iceblink

My results: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
The test itself told me I'm INTJ. I uh...how? I have rather underdeveloped Ni which is characteristic of INTJ. And apart from that I have more highly developed Ne than Ni. Very developed Fi but I'm not even sure if it's possible to be an INFP with such highly developed Te and Ti. Although I feel as though I employ my intuition rather unfailingly. I certainly can't be ENTJ with such highly developed Fi. I have the same functions as an ENFP but different ordering. I don't have a shred of Fe so I doubt I could fit INTP or ENTP. I have pretty underdeveloped sensing in general so I don't think I could be an ISxx. There is no type where feeling and thinking are the two most prominent functions. I'm very confused. Please ask questions if need be.

Liminalbeing

Enneagram
Why not answer a questionnaire? Might give others a big picture of what they'll be working with.. Though I hope someone responds if you do fill one up.