• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do people here actually think my instinctual stacking is?

What's my stacking?

• sp/so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sp/sx

• so/sp

• so/sx

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • sx/sp

• sx/so

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Curious. It seems like people who haven't talked to me on vent or discord think I'm sp dom, and then those I've spent more time talking to through IM have an interesting variety of opinions. What's yours?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ive spent time with you on Discord so I think I have a good idea as IMO stackings come more from sitting with someone so to speak than just posts. Hmmm you are so Sp last it hurts. Like you are very unaware of your needs and neglect them a lot and me along with another Sp dom who goes by a bird avi had to tell ya to sleep :D.

I see So dom as you are very group focused and take your social obligations seriously and playful Sx as you seem very explanatory about Sx stuff like you wanna explore and play with Sx stuff (Nah no pun intended here lol). I do think So dom is why some think you are ESFJ as So dominance does amp up Fe in anyone and you being Fe aux is like it can make you look Fe dom plus the Sp dom comments are from your Si probably as Si and Sp dominance can look similar on the surface.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i voted for both sx/so and so/sx. youre p intimacy based and that may contribute to your INFP mistyping. it doesnt seem like seem like a playful thing either. you dont jokingly connect to people.