• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seriously, please help type me again.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I'm having a tough time right now and I guess I just am.. not sure of my type. I don't think I'm ever really sure of my type, perhaps because I'm aware I don't act like other extraverted types, but I just.. I'm in disbelief with myself. It's exhausting, really. I've typed as ENFJ on 16Personalities, but the Jung test on 123test or whatever it is, has given me INFJ so many times... but I think that site is fraudulent. Not everyone is an INFJ.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
It changes from moment to moment and maybe I'm idealistic, but I just want to be on my own. I want to be doing a creative sort of job, I guess, because I've never seen myself doing a desk job. I kind of rushed myself to the future and I just never made any plan, I wanted to get things overwith. I regret it now, but in school I always thought I was amazing when I was amateur. I really enjoyed art, but I really enjoyed drama more and I really love movies and stuff and so I'd love to do something with that. I'd love to be doing something and just feeling happy; normal. As normal as I can be.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

Well, I didn't get the job, but there was a time where I had a job interview and the fact that I got a call back and was considered, that made me feel really happy and that change was possible. It didn't happen, but it can happen, I guess. There's... chances.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I'm not good at math and I don't really focus when I'm doing things. I'm always thinking about the next thing, the result, the.. future, sort of. I'm not not in the moment, but I'm not fully there. I feel inferior because I feel like I'm not really enjoying anything and I'm rushing through things.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I have to be realistic when I make decisions but ultimately, I do what I need to do/should do and I am the one that matters the most in my life, so while I look to others' opinions, I don't really listen to them because I've already made up my mind.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
When I work on a project or task, I'm often focused on immediate results as opposed to taking my time. I guess I do like to have control over the outcome.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I enjoy being out and about and doing things. I feel sad and bored when I'm by myself, which is a lot of the time. I don't have a lot of memories, but just any time where I was out with people, or shopping, those were nice times. I got stuff done. And then felt anxious because being somewhere so crowded... but other than that, I felt good.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I'm kind of lazy and I like to see immediate results and so I give up easily. But if I'm willing to take the time, then I start a hobby because I know it will lead me somewhere. I'm attempting to learn a new language (French) and while I'm not great at it, I can recognize some things. So that's a step. And I do enjoy learning it even though it's frustrating and my memorization is shit, what I do/don't retain varies and it surprises me.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

I like to have things planned in advance, but I'm fine if there are things going on that aren't planned. I like doing things on a whim, like a sudden trip to the mall/food place/whatever. Those are always fun and my favorite, to be honest. But I feel pretty organized, I make lists if I need to and I do research if I feel I have to.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I'm realizing now that I don't fully understand this question at all. I guess I look for information that supports an idea, or links things together.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I like making sure that everyone is okay. I'm happy when I feel that everyone is happy and things are calm, there's harmony and a unity and I feel like we're all getting along. If that feeling becomes broken, I feel very upset, and that's often. I like it when the vibe is good.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak and I do prefer one on one discussion because it's easier. I do like being around groups, though. I tend to absorb the discussion before making my points, but I do like getting in there and speaking my piece. I moreso tend to observe a conversation and then add my two cents. I think before I speak because I don't want to offend anyone (hurt feelings), but if it's someone I'm comfortable with, sometimes I speak before I can really think.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Actions speak much more louder than words to me because it shows the person cares. I often feel like nobody does care, and that I care more than others do and it upsets me. I'm always remembering details and everything, but people forget everything I've ever told them or they seem disinterested. It's tiring caring all the time and I'm starting to slowly not care. Or it's a depression, but either way I'll take it. As for jumping into action, I guess I like to know what I'm getting into in case arrangements need to be made or whatever.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Hm. I'll probably go out, because they're friends, and I like being where the action is. We're friends so we'd probably be doing something we all like. And then we can come home and watch the show together.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I don't do anything. I tend to bottle my feelings up and go silent, I guess.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I don't like judgemental people, I don't like narcissistic people, I don't like people who make a big deal over nothing and are control freaks. It's tiring and makes for an unpleasant environment. I don't like people who stomp all over others and ignore their feelings. I've dealt with this by shutting down around them; it sucks but I have to do it. Why have a relationship with that person? I mean you want to, but you don't. I basically don't like people who are selective assholes or whatever. I don't know. Assholes? I'm fucking tired.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about entertainment with people; movies, music, podcasts, reality tv. I like sharing my interests with people. I also like deep conversations, I love a good conversation. I like when people come to me with their grievances or issues or if they're excited about something, it makes me feel needed and wanted and special.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?

Important things like money/taxes/etc. I'm not oblivious to it but I don't pay much attention to it, unfortunately.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I fear I'm not as kind as I am, that I could be manipulative... but I've been told I'm kind, resilient, things like that. Apparently I'm funny but I don't see how. I make stupid jokes and observances to be apart of something, sometimes I get mad over nothing.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

I would wake up, work out, and then I'd shower and go out and go shopping or just spend the day outside of the house. I'd most likely be by myself, not that I mind, but it would be more fun with friends.

Feel free to ask me more questions tbh. :blush:

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Okay, is there anyone around? My last post got ignored, too... :dry:

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, just a heads up I probably won't get to this until late Saturday night because I have an exam that I need to study for ... and too much homework I procrastinated on. :eeep:

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Apparently I underestimated my efficiency/overestimated my workload.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
It changes from moment to moment and maybe I'm idealistic, but I just want to be on my own. I want to be doing a creative sort of job, I guess, because I've never seen myself doing a desk job. I kind of rushed myself to the future and I just never made any plan, I wanted to get things overwith. I regret it now, but in school I always thought I was amazing when I was amateur. I really enjoyed art, but I really enjoyed drama more and I really love movies and stuff and so I'd love to do something with that. I'd love to be doing something and just feeling happy; normal. As normal as I can be.

Hmm, I think that most people want to be on their own, and disliking desk jobs is pretty common. I'm not sure if either of those are type related or not. Projection into the future can be type related, though. Let me go look real fast ... Oh, sadly the book MBTI Manual: A Guide to the Development and Use of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Instrument by Isabel Briggs Myers, Mary H. Mccaulley, Naomi Quenk, and Allen Hammer doesn't have this for all of the types, but "when junior high school students (ages 12 - 14) were asked to write about their personal future and to indicate the projected date of their story, INTJs identified the highest mean number of years projected beyond the present" (p. 255). The only other two types with data provided on their future focus were ENTPs in second place, and ISFPs with the fewest years projected into the future. Many people also love art, drama, and movies so I don't want to assign a type to that. However, according to the same book, among college students INFJs, INFPs, INTJs, INTPs, ENTPs, ENFPs, and ENFJs were significantly attracted to appreciating art, while the rest of the types were not.

Well, I didn't get the job, but there was a time where I had a job interview and the fact that I got a call back and was considered, that made me feel really happy and that change was possible. It didn't happen, but it can happen, I guess. There's... chances.

Hmm, again I would say that the prospect of a new job would make most people feel "alive" but being excited about the possibility of change is more N, especially Ne-ish.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
I'm not good at math and I don't really focus when I'm doing things. I'm always thinking about the next thing, the result, the.. future, sort of. I'm not not in the moment, but I'm not fully there. I feel inferior because I feel like I'm not really enjoying anything and I'm rushing through things.

Hmm, I would put this as intuitive, also. It sounds like low Se, as well.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I have to be realistic when I make decisions but ultimately, I do what I need to do/should do and I am the one that matters the most in my life, so while I look to others' opinions, I don't really listen to them because I've already made up my mind.

Hmm, perhaps Fi? Though I've seen other things around like INFJs being like "my mind is closed until further notice!"

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
When I work on a project or task, I'm often focused on immediate results as opposed to taking my time. I guess I do like to have control over the outcome.
Perhaps this is an aspect of the J/P dichotomy as judgers like to make decisions and get it over with whereas perceivers prefer to take in as much info as possible which can come into play when working on a project.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I'm kind of lazy and I like to see immediate results and so I give up easily. But if I'm willing to take the time, then I start a hobby because I know it will lead me somewhere. I'm attempting to learn a new language (French) and while I'm not great at it, I can recognize some things. So that's a step. And I do enjoy learning it even though it's frustrating and my memorization is shit, what I do/don't retain varies and it surprises me.

Most people prefer immediate results and many have a hard time putting enough time into something so as to achieve mastery, so I'd hesitate to assign a type to that. I think I'm more inclined to put this on the P-scale instead of the J-scale, though. Having a hard time with memorization is more N than S as many intuitive types prefer holistic learning approaches whereas S types do better with the memorization.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I like to have things planned in advance, but I'm fine if there are things going on that aren't planned. I like doing things on a whim, like a sudden trip to the mall/food place/whatever. Those are always fun and my favorite, to be honest. But I feel pretty organized, I make lists if I need to and I do research if I feel I have to.

I think I'll put you down as a balanced J type, at least. Liking things planned is definitely J, and I think that many judgers still enjoy last-minute stuff. I had an ISFJ coworker who would get random whims to hang out with people and make plans with them to go out to dinner an hour in advance.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I'm realizing now that I don't fully understand this question at all. I guess I look for information that supports an idea, or links things together.

I don't think I have enough information here. The linking thing might be intuitive??? So like, say you're attending a talk on water quality and the speaker starts discussing their team's new idea of using the 5 love languages to come up with unique ways of dealing with excess toxic algae blooms in water bodies. Would you find yourself submitting yourself entirely to the speaker's words and just absorbing what's being said, and then judging the ideas later, or would you be critiquing the concepts as they appear? Or would your thought process be different?

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I like making sure that everyone is okay. I'm happy when I feel that everyone is happy and things are calm, there's harmony and a unity and I feel like we're all getting along. If that feeling becomes broken, I feel very upset, and that's often. I like it when the vibe is good.

This seems pretty Fe, I think.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak and I do prefer one on one discussion because it's easier. I do like being around groups, though. I tend to absorb the discussion before making my points, but I do like getting in there and speaking my piece. I moreso tend to observe a conversation and then add my two cents. I think before I speak because I don't want to offend anyone (hurt feelings), but if it's someone I'm comfortable with, sometimes I speak before I can really think.
Thinking before speaking is stereotypically extraverted, but preferring one-on-one is stereotypically introverted. Maybe you're an ambivert! :happy2: Absorbing the discussion before speaking is definitely more introverted, and not wanting to offend anyone seems quite Fe. The speaking before you're thinking when you're around someone you're comfortable with also seems like a fairly introverted trait. It's like, you have a shell you need to get out of, I think.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Actions speak much more louder than words to me because it shows the person cares. I often feel like nobody does care, and that I care more than others do and it upsets me. I'm always remembering details and everything, but people forget everything I've ever told them or they seem disinterested. It's tiring caring all the time and I'm starting to slowly not care. Or it's a depression, but either way I'll take it. As for jumping into action, I guess I like to know what I'm getting into in case arrangements need to be made or whatever.

Hmm, Fe, I think, but that would hurt most people's feelings. Definitely J, for wanting to know what you're getting into.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Hm. I'll probably go out, because they're friends, and I like being where the action is. We're friends so we'd probably be doing something we all like. And then we can come home and watch the show together.

This seems pretty extraverted.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I don't do anything. I tend to bottle my feelings up and go silent, I guess.
I've heard something about INFJs commonly bottling up feelings when stressed, but I think that this is a thing many could do. I could see it as a Pi-Ti loop because your expression of feelings is shutting off under stress.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I don't like judgemental people, I don't like narcissistic people, I don't like people who make a big deal over nothing and are control freaks. It's tiring and makes for an unpleasant environment. I don't like people who stomp all over others and ignore their feelings. I've dealt with this by shutting down around them; it sucks but I have to do it. Why have a relationship with that person? I mean you want to, but you don't. I basically don't like people who are selective assholes or whatever. I don't know. Assholes? I'm fucking tired.
Fe again, and Fi, along with a bunch of things that bother most people.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about entertainment with people; movies, music, podcasts, reality tv. I like sharing my interests with people. I also like deep conversations, I love a good conversation. I like when people come to me with their grievances or issues or if they're excited about something, it makes me feel needed and wanted and special.
That last bit about liking it when people come to you with things is probably Fe, but I could see a lot of Fi types liking it too.

18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
Important things like money/taxes/etc. I'm not oblivious to it but I don't pay much attention to it, unfortunately.
LOL probably N or an irresponsible SP. :newwink:

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I fear I'm not as kind as I am, that I could be manipulative... but I've been told I'm kind, resilient, things like that. Apparently I'm funny but I don't see how. I make stupid jokes and observances to be apart of something, sometimes I get mad over nothing.
Um, I'm honestly not sure, here.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I would wake up, work out, and then I'd shower and go out and go shopping or just spend the day outside of the house. I'd most likely be by myself, not that I mind, but it would be more fun with friends.
Hmm, I think I'd put this as extraverted.

I think I'd put you as a fairly introverted ENFJ. You seem to be naturally more inclined to be social and the NFJ is definitely there. You could also be a "highly functioning introvert" but I think that extraversion seems to come more naturally to you than introversion. I also spotted more Fe than Ni, but I don't fully understand what Ni is so that could just be me (notice I labeled most of the intuitive bits as just N instead of Ne or Ni).

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
To answer your question: Would you find yourself submitting yourself entirely to the speaker's words and just absorbing what's being said, and then judging the ideas later, or would you be critiquing the concepts as they appear? Or would your thought process be different?

I'd be critiquing some of the concepts/what he's saying, but I'd honestly go back and judge them later and realize, "hey, that's a good idea". I'm kind of quick to critique that way. As equal as I am to compliment.

Also, my "what would you do on a day off" answer is more idealistically. While I do like to get out, I don't much. I mostly stay at home, but I'm bored a lot. It's not that I don't want to get out, but I can't. And anxiety sometimes makes me just.. not do things. It's a lame excuse, really. But it's frustrating.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To answer your question: Would you find yourself submitting yourself entirely to the speaker's words and just absorbing what's being said, and then judging the ideas later, or would you be critiquing the concepts as they appear? Or would your thought process be different?

I'd be critiquing some of the concepts/what he's saying, but I'd honestly go back and judge them later and realize, "hey, that's a good idea". I'm kind of quick to critique that way. As equal as I am to compliment.

Also, my "what would you do on a day off" answer is more idealistically. While I do like to get out, I don't much. I mostly stay at home, but I'm bored a lot. It's not that I don't want to get out, but I can't. And anxiety sometimes makes me just.. not do things. It's a lame excuse, really. But it's frustrating.

That makes sense. Hmm, okay. So MBTI is meant to measure your natural preferences. We all utilize most of the functions to get by in life, but we're more comfortable with our dom/aux and will be healthier in environments that encourage our dom/aux, which is why I think you're an ENFJ over INFJ; you seem to gear towards extraversion but fall back on introversion because you have to to get by.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
you seem to gear towards extraversion but fall back on introversion because you have to to get by.

Yup, this sums me up. Not to pick and choose pieces of your response. I agree, honestly. It's like a shadow function or something. and INFJ and ENFJ are basically the same, besides the way the functions are stacked, obviously. I've tested INFJ numerous times, but I.. well, don't feel it anymore. But like you said, I fall back on it. I'm not sure why or how, but it's just that whenever I've expressed myself... I'm later mocked or shut down. I can't handle serious conversations because my brain literally shuts down and I cry. I just bottle up whatever's inside because when I've been open, people don't listen. People don't seem to care about me, even though I care about them and I show them constantly. I know things people will like, I'm respectful, blah blah blah.. but I don't get that treatment back. But I can't just be like "fuck you" because, that's not me.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just popping in to say that it's Fi-Ne, actually. Socionics INFj is MBTI INFP.
It's weird. I'll be reading everything soon.

I always get Socionics messed up. :(

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I already did my preaching in your previous thread, so I'll keep this short. [MENTION=3521]Eric B[/MENTION] came up with swell descriptions of the functions in dom form here

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Don't worry^^
Which test did you take? At least having a vague idea of your quadra could help us.

Ugh, I had the results saved but then I deleted them! I have no idea, but I did find a questionnaire for Socionics...

My answers get short towards the end because answering these was pissing me off, lol. :dry:

1. Describe yourself
I find I answer these questions in the moment, and maybe I shouldn’t, but I feel like I am changing from moment to moment. I’m not sure how to describe myself. I’m shy, but I’m also a shyer ENFJ, I’ve been told.

2. What do you study or do for a living? How did you come to do that? What do you like or dislike about it?

Well it’s not for a living, and I don’t want to talk about my job (crappy minimal wage pay, nothing fun or passionate for me to do), I’ve recently started learning French on my own. It’s been difficult and slow, but that’s how things are. I was learning three languages (French was one of them) but not really studying them one at a time, I guess, and then I got stressed out and didn’t find it fun and so I dropped two of them and kept French. It’s been difficult, but it’s fun. It gives me something to do even if my memory isn’t the best, and I find myself remembering bits and pieces and sort of recognizing it. I started learning it because I regret dipping out on french classes the second I could, in high school. I do regret it, but I’ve started taking it up again, so that’s all that matters. It’s really more for personal interest and it could come in handy for a job, or if I were to travel somewhere.

3. What are your values, and why?

I believe in treating people how you’d want to be treated. I’m not sure if that’s a value, but I guess I was always taught to be polite, or whatever. I don’t know. I just can’t be mean to people, and like, be all “fuck you” or whatever. I can’t turn my heart off, is how I like to put it. But I’m also too kind and a bit of a doormat… sigh.

4.What else do you do on a daily basis? What are your interests and hobbies? Why do you do them?bless

I like to work out and I like listening to music. I don’t watch that much television like I used to. I just feel bored by it and my budget doesn’t really include Netflix right now, unfortunately.

I like to work out because it gives me something to do. That’s more of a fitness thing, really, and it’s something to do. It keeps me busy.

5. Describe your relations with familiy and friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
I feel like nobody really listens to me. I honestly only like one person in my life at this point, honestly. I have an okay relationship with my dad, whom I’m pretty dependent on. I sometimes feel like I take advantage of him, but I try my best to show that I appreciate him. My relationship with my mom isn’t the best, we aren’t close, no mother daughter bonding time. Part of me wishes it were different, but I just don’t see us being that type of people, so, I’m whatever about it. As for my friends, I’m closer to them than I am my parents, I guess. There’s nothing that I really dislike about them, but I guess I feel used by a lot of people. They take more than they give, I guess. Because I give a lot to them, sort of metaphorically speaking. It’s tiring but I’ve sort of distanced myself from them.

6. What do you look for in friends? In romantic relationships?
I look for people I can talk to about stuff. I like talking to people about common interests. Politics is another story because it’s always a bit of a shit show, unless they agree, then.. yeah. I don’t really know what to think about this question, honestly. I’m not really looking for a romantic relationship, I don’t know what I’d want. Ideally someone who will love me and only me, and crave my attention, but a friend could also do that; want my attention.

7. What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen?
Differing opinions on a forum because of a post. Not here, somewhere else. I don’t really get into conflict much, I don’t like conflict. I like issues to be solved quickly, without any kind of fire, so to speak.

8. How would your friends describe you?
Kind, giving, nice stuff like that. I don’t really know, honestly. I don’t want to know what someone would think of me. Apparently I’m resilient or whatever and I’ve been through some stuff but I haven’t let it make me jaded, or whatever. Part of me begs to differ…

9. What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I don’t really like anything about myself. I hate questions like this.
I don’t know what people think of me, and I’ll never believe it. I have been told that I have a lot of nervous energy, which I agree with, and that I think I’m introverted, but because of that nervous energy, that I’m not introverted, I’m extroverted.

10. What are your weaknesses? What criticism do you often face from others? What do you dislike about yourself?

I really don’t want to answer this question so I’m not going to, sorry. I think about these criticisms a lot and so I honestly don’t want to exhaust myself more by, guess what, focusing on them. It’s upsetting. I’m definitely stubborn.

11. In what areas of life can you manage well on your own? In what areas of your life would you like help?bless

This survey is getting too personal and weird for me. Not answering!

12. What things do you find to be a chore? What things do you enjoy more than others?
I find basic tasks to be a chore and I hate doing them, until I do them and get them over with and I feel okay with having done them.

13. What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
I’d like to do something with art/something creative because as a kid, I really liked being creative and doing art and stuff. This is a repetitive sentence.. I’d just always create stories and projects and presentations, for like, nobody, just to amuse myself.

14. If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?

Uh, hello, obviously not work. I’d keep enough so that I could live comfortably, but I would donate money to important charities and causes. I’d speak out on important issues and stuff like that if I had the platform.

15. What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike? What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
I don’t understand the question. Skipping.

16. What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)

Nothing. My room is kind of personal, but impersonal. I do like to Febreze it, though, with clean linen scent.

17. How do you behave around strangers?

I’m quiet, I usually get introduced, I guess. But then I open up and I’m talkative.

18. How do you react to conflict? What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?

I don’t like conflict. I’m defensive, I poorly defend myself.

19. What is one common misconception that people have? Explain why it is wrong?
What misconception? About me? I’m really over this survey, honestly. I’m tired of being so personal. But.. I do tend to confuse personal interests for MBTI traits, when that's a misconception; MBTI is the way you think/process things and not a whole personality trait or a way a human being lives...

20. What did you do last friday?

Last Friday, I worked and then came home. It was a boring day. Boring weekend, for the most part.