• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Could you type me please? (Socionics 20Q)

Yumeki

What is beauty? What is love?
Beauty is the characteristic of an object or person to convey positive aesthetical properties. In other words, it is something that create a sensation of pleasure and soothing. When you listen to a beautiful piece of music, or look at a beautiful person/drawing, your sense is overwhelmed by pleasure which is produced by this specific person/drawing. There are some objective criteria of beauty such as symmetry, golden ratio etc. But most of the time beauty is subjective: and everything can be beautiful if it fits your taste. Some may even find beauty in gore, disgusting and gross stuff…
Love is a feeling of proximity with a person. If we talk about family’s love, it is a link between you and family members. It is built overtime, and the more time you spend with those people the stronger it gets. Romantic love is similar, except that it is often mixed with lust: but also, a special feeling of love is generated by chemistry, attraction by the other sex and the instinct to find a partner (for reproduction).
What are your most important values?
My most important values are justice and freedom: I believe that fairness and justice is very important and that everybody have to pay the price of their mistakes and crimes. I feel kind of revolted when an unfair situation happens, and the worse is to feel powerless about it. That’s why I want to make sure that I will make my own justice myself, punish those who hurt me and reward those who help me. Because this is simply what they deserve.
Freedom is also very important, I think that one’s must look for freedom and fight for it. Of course, as we say in France, your freedom stops where others freedom begins. The best thing to do should be to make sure everybody is free to choose their path. Unfortunately, people tend to think that freedom is innate, while you have to fight very hard to get what you want.
Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Religion doesn’t make sense to me, therefore I’m not really think about it. I remain skeptical still, and am curious to see if religion can be right. But for now, only Science brings me recomfort and useful knowledge about the world. As I said though, I’m open to see if I’m wrong, but I would be surprised to see that.
Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
My opinion? I don’t have an opinion. War is war. It is horrible but necessary. People are different and are conflicting a lot, for territory, resources, etc. The only way to claim your territory is to use force. All countries must be sure to have a strong army, in order to protect their borders and what belongs to them. I don’t think that attacking is a good idea, but being able to survive and protect yourself is crucial.
Power is associated to money: Power is the ability to affect the world, yourself and the environment. If you want to change the world, or build a tower, you need money for that. Money gives you the power to do what you want. In a sense, power is a way to be free and be an actor instead of spectator.
What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
I rarely have long conversations. I used to have some friends and we were debating over subjects such as religion, psychology and stuff like that. If the conversations were long, it’s because my friend was very talkative and also had an opposite view compared to my own perspective. It felt like we didn’t really perceive the same thing, and each of our arguments didn’t make sense to the other.
Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I’m interested in health: my parents are actually doctors and for me health is quite important. My worst nightmare would be to finish my life in a hospital. I’m not particularly sportive, but for me it is important to stay fit and have a functioning body. If a part of my body has a problem I get really anxious and it really ruins my mood. I also believe that food is very important, and eating healthy can positively impact your life. This will at the same time avoid any health problem, but also make you feel better in your body.
What do you think of daily chores?
This is stuff that has to be done. I tend to do them regularly, because if the house is too chaotic I tend to feel overwhelmed and not be able to figure out how to clean everything. So, most of the time I clean stuff right after using them. Otherwise I like shopping and buying food and stuff, it is quite relaxing and a nice routine.
Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I didn’t read a book or watched a movie for a while. I must say that I liked “The Revenant”. I like the feeling of solitude that you can feel during all the movie, but also the determination of the main character to survive. This is really inspiring. The landscapes were also really beautiful.
Otherwise I’m also playing Dark Souls for similar reason: the feeling of intense loneliness, but also the challenge of bosses that requires a high determination.
What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Well I very rarely cry. I guess when bad stuff happens with my gf it can make me feel very depressed and I can do that, but most of the time I’m not really expressive.
Some people make me smile and I can’t really explain why, they are just funny and what they say is interesting. I also smile to people to be polite but that’s all.
Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
In my flat, or with my gf. There’s no better place than home, it feels so comfy and I feel like I’m being one with my environment. A lot of details have to be solved though: a chair that is not comfortable enough, items that are not accessible, a computer screen that is too high or too low. Working on those things is important to feel at one with home.
What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
My parents say that I’m not open to people, and some people said I’m too pessimistic about the world in general. Otherwise I didn’t get much feedback. I don’t like the fact that I’m unable to have fun I guess. I wish I was less serious and more laid back.
What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
I recently heard that I was knowledgeable and hard working. I guess what I like about myself is my ability to perceive and understand lot of things.
In what areas of your life would you like help?
I guess I would like help about managing my feelings. On my own I tend to be quite sad, and can’t really enjoy life. It feels like eating a tasteless apple. Only my girlfriend makes me feel joy and pleasure.
Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I wish that I was stuck in a rut. Stability and routine is what I prefer. Stability and familiarity feels very good. Unfortunately, I’m traveling a lot in my life for work and various reasons.
What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I hate lazy people mostly. I dislike disorganized people as well. I wish people could do their job properly and be responsible: the world would be a better place if it was the case. I like people who are thoughtful, responsible, hardworking and behaving well.
I have no idea about what types I get along with. I have good experiences with ILEs though. They are always interesting to talk to, and they always initiate interesting topics. Their lack of practicality can turn be off though.
How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Romance is a very important thing to me, I feel like my gf is filling up that hole that I have in my heart. My best times and experiences in life were without a doubt those I lived with her. She makes my life worth living. Sex is good, it allows us to have a common activity, and we can also express affection with actions.
The most important quality for a partner, is loyalty imo. I don’t care much about physical appearance or personality, what matters more is that this person will stay with me and not betray me.
If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I’m thinking mostly about how they would fit in society: I would be concerned about them being able to fit with their classmate, having friends, good marks etc… It would make me terribly sad if they suffer from rejection or failure. I would do my best to teach them how to behave properly, and have a positive mindset. And also, that they should eat healthy food to be healthy and have a god appearance. They should have a better life than mine.
A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Well I don’t really care about our beliefs, what matters more is our facts, and if they are relevant. I hate uncertainty and I’m striving to get knowledge through facts and evidences. I may feel upset if someone is saying something that is wrong. I can be quite frustrated and will feel the urge to correct them and to show them evidences to show them why they are wrong.
Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Society is various, you can find there great and terrible human beings. In general I believe that most people suck and are egoistic. It doesn’t really make me want to engage them, because I feel like people only do what is beneficial to them. Therefore, I don’t feel like being friendly to them since it would be so fake to do so.
Well, I can’t say that there is objectively a problem, people are all different and are supposed to have different talents and usefulness. However, I think that most people have evil intentions, and I do not really trust them. I guess I just wish the world was more secure, and that I could trust people more.
How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I do not really choose my friends, I just meet random people and some decide to be nicer and talk more to me. If i enjoy their presence I will accept and spend time with them. I do not act much different than usual with them, however as we know each other well it is easier for me to be myself and express what I think with them.
How do you behave around strangers?
I’m trying to be polite, but I remain distant. I don’t really like being involved with people and their circle of friends. I’m not an asshole though, I can be helpful or nice, I just don’t like much socializing.

Sher

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I feel like you are definitely an ISTJ! You remind me so much of one in my life haha :hi: , I doubt that you could be any other type.. if you are... I'd like to hear some good reasoning hehe