• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm back again xD

I'mStardust

Enneagram
4w5
The last time I posted a type me thread the "results" were inconclusive. So I'm back for more hehe
If you have an idea of what my type may be, please leave a reply. Thank you all in advance ;)

Last edited:

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
;)

Do you feel confident in my, I'll be honest, I'm guessing introversion. Do you think you could be more extroverted? I by default want to say INFJ, but, that's a cop-out. Have you ever taken a test and gotten a type? Did you agree with it at all? Feel free to tell me more about yourself, I'd love to attempt to help with your type, although I myself am not great with the functions and stuff.

I'mStardust

Enneagram
4w5
;)

Do you feel confident in my, I'll be honest, I'm guessing introversion. Do you think you could be more extroverted? I by default want to say INFJ, but, that's a cop-out. Have you ever taken a test and gotten a type? Did you agree with it at all? Feel free to tell me more about yourself, I'd love to attempt to help with your type, although I myself am not great with the functions and stuff.

Socially I'm definitely an introvert. However, the order in which my functions align could be different.
Why do you want to say INFJ?
I've taken several tests. I either get INFP or INFJ, depending on the test. I've got ISFJ once.
The other time I posted a thread the doubt still remained: INFJ or INFP?
I don't think i'm a dominat Fi user. However, I'm not exactly sure if I use Ni, Ti or Si as a dominant function.
I do relate to the descriptions of both INFP and INFJ. I could see ISFJ, though not so much as I'm a total head in the clouds sort of person, thoughI understand those are stereotypes.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Socially I'm definitely an introvert. However, the order in which my functions align could be different.
Why do you want to say INFJ?
I've taken several tests. I either get INFP or INFJ, depending on the test. I've got ISFJ once.
The other time I posted a thread the doubt still remained: INFJ or INFP?
I don't think i'm a dominat Fi user. However, I'm not exactly sure if I use Ni, Ti or Si as a dominant function.
I do relate to the descriptions of both INFP and INFJ. I could see ISFJ, though not so much as I'm a total head in the clouds sort of person, thoughI understand those are stereotypes.

If you don't think you're dominant Fi, you could be INFP, or ISFJ. I kind of just guessed INFJ because I wasn't sure of what else to guess.

INFPs have Fi, but none of the others do have Fi as dominant. For now let's cross off INFP from the list because you say you don't think you use Fi dominant. So that leaves us with 7. Maybe five if we exclude INFJ, too. So we're left with:

• ISFJ
  • ISTJ
  • ISFP
  • ISTP
  • INTJ
  • INTP

What kind of tests have you taken? Have you tried the CelebrityTypes functions test? Usually they'll give you one/two options that you're most like... but of course that doesn't solve our (your) issue. So you say you've gotten INFJ/INFP, and once, ISFJ. Do you feel you relate to any of those types? I know I said I'd cross them off the list, but I thought I'd ask.

I'mStardust

Enneagram
4w5
If you don't think you're dominant Fi, you could be INFP, or ISFJ. I kind of just guessed INFJ because I wasn't sure of what else to guess.

INFPs have Fi, but none of the others do have Fi as dominant. For now let's cross off INFP from the list because you say you don't think you use Fi dominant. So that leaves us with 7. Maybe five if we exclude INFJ, too. So we're left with:

• ISFJ
  • ISTJ
  • ISFP
  • ISTP
  • INTJ
  • INTP

What kind of tests have you taken? Have you tried the CelebrityTypes functions test? Usually they'll give you one/two options that you're most like... but of course that doesn't solve our (your) issue. So you say you've gotten INFJ/INFP, and once, ISFJ. Do you feel you relate to any of those types? I know I said I'd cross them off the list, but I thought I'd ask.

I'm a bit confused. Why did you exclude INFJ? I understand why INFP was left out (because of the dominant Fi). But why INFJ, aren't they dominant Ni users?
I've taken the keys2cognition test. Fi was my highest function fllowed by Ni then Fe. So, they sugested INFJ as my type, even though I scored higher at Fi. According to celebrity types I'm most likely an INFJ or an INTJ. Ni, Ne, Fe, Si, Te,Ti, Fi, Se were the results.
I do relate strongly with the INFP and INFJ descriptions and somewhat agree with the ISFJ profile.
I've crossed ISxP from my list, as I don't really relate with Se as dominant or auxiliary.
The types that I'm leaning towards are INFJ, INTP, ISFJ and INFP. in this order.
I just want to glue all the pieces together so that they can make sense. And I haven't yet been able to decide between Ni, Ti or Si as a dominant function.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm a bit confused. Why did you exclude INFJ? I understand why INFP was left out (because of the dominant Fi). But why INFJ, aren't they dominant Ni users?
I've taken the keys2cognition test. Fi was my highest function fllowed by Ni then Fe. So, they sugested INFJ as my type, even though I scored higher at Fi. According to celebrity types I'm most likely an INFJ or an INTJ. Ni, Ne, Fe, Si, Te,Ti, Fi, Se were the results.
I do relate strongly with the INFP and INFJ descriptions and somewhat agree with the ISFJ profile.
I've crossed ISxP from my list, as I don't really relate with Se as dominant or auxiliary.
The types that I'm leaning towards are INFJ, INTP, ISFJ and INFP. in this order.
I just want to glue all the pieces together so that they can make sense. And I haven't yet been able to decide between Ni, Ti or Si as a dominant function.

My mistake, I think I confused the functions. I thought INFJ had leading Fi. You said you don't lead with Fi, if I'm correct.

I don't really have a good grasp on the functions but I think you have high Ni, perhaps. I just get a feeling. I know that's really not much of an explanation, unfortunately I can't pin-point functions from reading posts like so many other excellent analyzers here.

I'mStardust

Enneagram
4w5
My mistake, I think I confused the functions. I thought INFJ had leading Fi. You said you don't lead with Fi, if I'm correct.

I don't really have a good grasp on the functions but I think you have high Ni, perhaps. I just get a feeling. I know that's really not much of an explanation, unfortunately I can't pin-point functions from reading posts like so many other excellent analyzers here.
If I'm not confusing them myself, INFP has leading Fi and INFJ dominant Ni.
Could you mention any of them to see if they're interested in helping me out?
Thank you for all your help.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If I'm not confusing them myself, INFP has leading Fi and INFJ dominant Ni.
Could you mention any of them to see if they're interested in helping me out?
Thank you for all your help.

INFP (and ISFP) have leading Fi. INFJ is leading Ni, you're right. You could maybe be ISFP because the stack is:
Dominant (Leading) Fi
Auxiliary (Secondary) Se
Tertiary (Third, least) Ni
Inferior (little) Te

Calling on [MENTION=30122]Brain in a Jar[/MENTION], [MENTION=30038]Gentleman Jack[/MENTION], [MENTION=29903]Mayflower[/MENTION], especially [MENTION=26674]Nørrsken[/MENTION], maybe even [MENTION=29179]Rouskyrie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6012]Peter[/MENTION]Deadpan ! Please help type this person!

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I will get back to this tomorrow. It's late here. I did read the entire OP and do see some patterns showing him to be an INxx type, so you can take that for now as a small parting gift.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
For now, leading INFJ with good Ti. It was a light skim through so I'm likely to change opinion. I'll be gone most of the day but this is a good source for dominant function. Jung Summary

I'mStardust

Enneagram
4w5
I will get back to this tomorrow. It's late here. I did read the entire OP and do see some patterns showing him to be an INxx type, so you can take that for now as a small parting gift.

For now, leading INFJ with good Ti. It was a light skim through so I'm likely to change opinion. I'll be gone most of the day but this is a good source for dominant function. Jung Summary

Thank you both for replying ;)

Sher

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Can I ask: do you think it's always important to tell the hard truth about a situation, do you believe it's always the highest thing to consider?

I'm sure that you are INXX, but I'm unsure about the T or the F, because quite a few T's that I know are convinced about their F-ness haha. :mellow: :unsure:

Furthermore, at school... did you always complete your homework well before the deadline, or did you always do it the night before? :D

I'mStardust

Enneagram
4w5

Can I ask: do you think it's always important to tell the hard truth about a situation, do you believe it's always the highest thing to consider?

I'm sure that you are INXX, but I'm unsure about the T or the F, because quite a few T's that I know are convinced about their F-ness haha. :mellow: :unsure:

Furthermore, at school... did you always complete your homework well before the deadline, or did you always do it the night before? :D

The T/F axis has given me a hard time. More often than not I feel like I'm way more logical than most feelers but way too feeler-ish to be a thinker, though I understand those are stereotypes. I do believe that the truth must always be said, even if it's hard. That makes some of my friends and family call me rude or too cold, because I can be very straighforward with my words. However, I try to sugarcoat things as much as I can. I feel like that for the ones I love I try to tell them the truth but I try to make it "pretty". To some particular individuals that drive me insane I'll be very direct. Though, I always feel extremely bad after those situations.
I'm still at school. And yeah (contrary to popular belief as I'm a high achieving student) I do most of my homework the night before. For most tests I only study the day before... That would be because of the P/J thing? But aren't introverts somewhat in between that axis?

Sher

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
The T/F axis has given me a hard time. More often than not I feel like I'm way more logical than most feelers but way too feeler-ish to be a thinker, though I understand those are stereotypes. I do believe that the truth must always be said, even if it's hard. That makes some of my friends and family call me rude or too cold, because I can be very straighforward with my words. However, I try to sugarcoat things as much as I can. I feel like that for the ones I love I try to tell them the truth but I try to make it "pretty". To some particular individuals that drive me insane I'll be very direct. Though, I always feel extremely bad after those situations.
I'm still at school. And yeah (contrary to popular belief as I'm a high achieving student) I do most of my homework the night before. For most tests I only study the day before... That would be because of the P/J thing? But aren't introverts somewhat in between that axis?

I say that you're an INTP! :) You spoke like one in your last post haha :) I think sometimes typing doesn't have to be so complex, like my sister sometimes behaves like an ENFJ, but just a few simple questions and you'll see that she's really an ESFJ... I think it's our simple, core behaviours that expose our types the most, not all the complex deep stuff... That's just if you ask me :D

I'mStardust

Enneagram
4w5

I say that you're an INTP! :) You spoke like one in your last post haha :) I think sometimes typing doesn't have to be so complex, like my sister sometimes behaves like an ENFJ, but just a few simple questions and you'll see that she's really an ESFJ... I think it's our simple, core behaviours that expose our types the most, not all the complex deep stuff... That's just if you ask me :D

That's one of the typesthat I've been considering. The thing that's throwing me off is the inferior Fe.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
I've never stoped to wonder what love or beauty is.
Beauty is a subjective experience. My first impulse is to write that beauty is an aesthetically pleasing experience. But immediately I think that I can see beauty in behaviour for instances. If I see someone act in a nonselfish way, that's beauty. The human mind and how it works, that's beautiful. Art, music, literature ... The way the universe is organized. Hm... Beauty is a subjective experience that makes you feel good, that inspires you and that makes you feel wonder.
I honestly feel that love is overrated. At least, romantic love is. Love is over idealized. It may be a real thing, I don't know. But hey... I'll give it a try. Love is the universal language that bonds us all together. Is what makes a mother die for her baby. Is the ultimate feeling that one should aspire to have. An infinite quest that may never end, because perhaps this idealized feeling may not be true. At least, not in the way that the holywood portrays it.

Intuitive. You don't talk about past experiences or put on any airs over detailing what love or art is. You have a more fluid type of language to the way you describe these things.

2. What are your most important values?
I value independence, curiosity, freedom of mind, knowledge, compassion, wisdom, wonder, inteligence, family and friendship. And suprise, suprise: love.

:notype:
Skipping this for now.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
I grew up in a very religious household. I do not have the same belief system as my parents. It never really made sense to me, it always seemed unrealistic. God - in the way that my parents believe Him to be - always seemed mean and unfair to me. I could never conceive how a good being (beyond all others) would be capable of sending people to a cruel place like hell, even if it was in the name of justice.
Despite that, when looking at nature and everything around me I can't help but to think that there's something more. So I do believe in God, just not in a theistic perspective. Panentheism or even deism makes more sense to me.

"I can't help but to think that there's something more."

Expand on this. What makes you think that?

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
From my perspective, all humans should be treated as equals. In an ideal world, everyone would just get along and power/authority would not be needed. I might be an idealist but I also recognise that people are egoistic and such a world would most likely never exist. People need boundaries and laws. In an ideal place that would never be necessary. But people are not perfect, so we need to make sure that no ine is hurt and the way to that is through power.
I do believe ,however, that the state shouldn't have this much control over it's citizens.
I believe war to be a product of our egoistical capitalist society. I believe the military should only exist just in case. Not as a way to protect us from something we created. Money moves the world. And that's just plain wrong.

NF Idealist. These sounds like intense Fi values, but I will try not to peg you in a box until I get a better read.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
My long conversations are mostly about human behaviour and psychology. Or my friends personal lifes. I don't really have many friends that like to discuss more substancial topics with me. I alsohave long conversations about society and people's rights and God. I also enjoy discussing movies and books. I love to talk about crazy conspiracy theories. Watch out... The government is controlling us... xD
I have multiple interests. I really like science (biology particularly) and math. I like to read about animals. Lucid dreaming, literature, ballet, social problems, conspiracy theories, cats, psychology, poetry, music ...
Those things make me feel energized. I really like to theorize and just play with the" what if's".

When you play with "what ifs", do you tend to generate multiple possibilities and feel comfortable with all of them, or would you rather grab these multiple personalities and see if you can reach one solitary conclusion?

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Hm... Not really. I like to understand how my body works but that's not something I discuss as a conversation topic. For some reason, I'm highly concerned about my health and I guess I'm kind of an hypochondriac.

This sounds like inferior Si to me, but I'll hold off until I read more.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
Boring... What is there to think about ? They're necessary, otherwise would live surround by durt but... they're boring. I often don't do them. My bedroom is a mess. And I always live plates all around the house. At times, I get a crazy urge to organize, though.

And then suddenly, this sounds like inferior Te or even Se. When you get the urge to organize, do you become nearly obsessed with using systems in order to clean up the place?

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
I liked brave new world, to kill a mockinbird, the perks of being a wallflower... I recently watched Arrival and I absolutely loved it. I love fantasy.... I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Also, love Game of Thones. I really liked westworld too. I've just finished 13 reasons why. I like disney classics too. Manchester by the sea, la la land, the beauty and the beast. those were the last ones I guess. My favourite movie of all time is Inception.

:notype:

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
I cry frequently. I don't have a good control over my emotions, so whenever I feel a particular strong negative emotion I cry. Specially when frustrated or angered. I also cry when friends hurt my feelings or if I see an animal or a child suffering.

Hard to tell if this is Fi or Fe. You definetly are a Feeler type rather than a Thinker type if the waterworks come easily to you, since T types need more than those reasons above to turn the sprinklers on. ;p

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Nature. I've felt that feeling of belonging around my friends but usually that feeling comes when I'm near nature. Like looking at landscapes or listening to the rain. Looking at the stars. Those things make me feel like I'm one with the universe.

Intuitive language. I can safely bump off all Sensor types for you and just focus on the remaining NF types for you instead.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
My lack of control over my emotions i.e crying. I also freeze under stress. I hate that about myself. My perfectionism is awful. Is not the good kind of perfectionism. It doesn't make me move forward, it just holds me back because of the shame of not being perfect.

The fear of not being perfect sounds like you might be an enneagram 1w9.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
People often comment on my inteligence. Though, at times I don't feel like I really am intelligent. People have told me I'm wise as well. I like my independence of thought, that might be an ilusion, but I like to believe that I'm my own person. I also like my crazy dark humour and my goofy conspiracy theories. Though, I'm not exactly sure they count as "me".

You seem to talk a lot about independence and freedom, which reminds me of Fi users across the forum here.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
I'm not a person to ask for help. However, it would be nice to have someone to help me with my mind and my thoughts. I often get trapped in my mind. I constanly overthink stuff. I need to learn how to deal with my feelings in a more positive way (I turn my emotions into unpleasant physical symptoms).

What are these unpleasant physical symptoms if you don't mind expanding?

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I'm not exactly sure what the question meant. English is not my mother tongue, I'll take this question to apologise for any possible mistake ;)

The question is basically asking you if you've ever been in a boring routine and can't get out of it. What are the causes for these routines and what is your reaction to them?

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I don't like egoistical, stubborn, close-minded people. I also don't like people that are too practical and that look at me funny when I talk about crazy stuff like ALIENS. Obnouxiously loud people who are rude anger me like no other.
I appreciate kindness, inteligence, wisdom, open-mindness and being open to new ideas.
I really like goofy people. Introverted types that enjoy dark humour and like to have interesting conversations. I also like the idea of ENTP's. I don't think I've ener known one but their descriptions seem awesome.

This just sounds like a young INFJ, lol. ;p

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I think that love is overrated and overidealized. However, if love is indeed real I'd like to experience it. I don't think that romance and sex need to exist together. However, for me I'd like them to coexist.
I'd like my future partner to be inteligent, sensitive, kind and wise. I'd prefer to date an ambivert. And someone very patient as I can be a tad hard to deal with at times.

Hmmm. This talk of love being overrated does strike me as Fi, for some reason, since Fi is allergic to any forms of bullshit no matter what it is.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I'd want my child to be smart and kind. I wouldn't want to have a rude and close-minded child. I'd make sure to teach her how to be kind and compassionate. And I'd use all the resources around me to make sure she would grow up to be smart and well-equiped for life.
I'd also like my child to see life in a spiritual and thoughtful way. Always apreciating those aroung her. I'd like my child to have all sort of experiences and to grow close to nature.

You will be a great parent someday, I just know it.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
I'd try to understand where my friend is coming from. i'd probably be sad, though I'd try not to show it. If it was something very serious, then I'd try to show my point across. People have different opinions and values. I believe I should respect that. Unless those beliefs are hurting some being.

It's good to see that you are willing to listen to opposing viewpoints even when it feels difficult at times. Very mature of you.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Hm... I believe our society to be extremely dysfunctional and ill. We're an extremely egoistical species that only cares about superficial material things such as money. We're all connected in some way or another so we should work towards an end universal goal: To establish and mantain peace, as well as social justice and stability. I'm concerned with some social problems. The lgbtq+ rights, equal rights for woman and men (I'm even afraid to use the word feminism because of what some people are doing to the movement, it's awful), social justice, very concerned with racism and xenophobia as well. The legalization of some minor drugs and abortion rules are also important to me.

:notype: since political affiliations have no baring to your type despite popular misconceptions.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I don't actively choose my friends. It was just something that happened. If truth is to be told, I must say I'm very socially awkward so I take whatever I can get ;p
Also, I'm still in high school so there's not a big selection of people to choose from. The friends I keep are a choice of mine, though. I like to have thoughtful, inteligent people around me. I also enjoy to have as friends people with a good sense of humour and people who are concerned with discussing different topics and topics that I care about.

Are many of your friends NT types, by any chance?

21. How do you behave around strangers?
hehe Supeer awkwardly. I get really nervous, my voice cracks and becomes low, I don't talk much and I try to observe. Don't laugh at people's jokes. I just act very awkwardly.

Here's a better question: When you find yourself socializing with other people for a considerably long time, do you return home feeling your energy depleted and needing soltitude to 'recharge', or do you find that your energy, in fact, grows higher the more you socialize with other people and feel depleted if forced to spend time in solitude? (Not that extroverts can't ever spend any time alone, they just prefer not to if they can help it.)

I see lots of Fi, Ne, some sprinkles of Ni here and there, an accidental showing of Fe here and there also, Si, and not a lot of Se at all. There seems to be some bouts of Te in there used negatively as well, perhaps it is in your inferior function slot. The way you behave around strangers, as well as you stating that you don't actively go out of your way to seek people out for friendships leads me to believe that you are an introvert rather than an extrovert.

Final verdict: INFP

I'mStardust

Enneagram
4w5
[MENTION=26674]Nørrsken[/MENTION]

"Expand on this. What makes you think that?"
I'm not a very religious person, but at times I feel like I'm one with the universe and nature. At those times, I reach a mental state in which everything just makes perfect sense like as if absolutely everything is connected. Mainly because of the way the universe is organized. It's so complex, diverse and mysterious that I can't help but to think that there's something above us. Not necessarily a God in the sense that we usually conceive.

"NF Idealist. These sounds like intense Fi values, but I will try not to peg you in a box until I get a better read."
I'm for sure very idealist. That's what gets me in trouble with my family... Why are those Fi values? Isn't Fi about how the individual feels about something and then that is transported to understand how others feel?

When you play with "what ifs", do you tend to generate multiple possibilities and feel comfortable with all of them, or would you rather grab these multiple personalities and see if you can reach one solitary conclusion?
I analyse a situation. Then I generate multiple possibilities. I relate them to one another to reach a final one. I like to reach a single conclusion. It's fun to see a bunch of them, but I like to have a final vision about a certain topic.

"And then suddenly, this sounds like inferior Te or even Se. When you get the urge to organize, do you become nearly obsessed with using systems in order to clean up the place?"
No, not really. I feel an intense urge to clean but not in a specific way. I just feel like making my room as tidy as I can because the mess starts to get to me. I just have this need to have everything in it's place when I'm nervous.

"Intuitive language. I can safely bump off all Sensor types for you and just focus on the remaining NF types for you instead."
I do see myself as more intuitive than sensorial. I've kept those options open because I can't see myself clearly using Ni or Ne, though my general behaviour is much more consistent with intuitive types than with the sensor types.

"The fear of not being perfect sounds like you might be an enneagram 1w9."
I always tought I was a 4w5. I do believe that 1 is in my tri-type though. As well as 5.

"You seem to talk a lot about independence and freedom, which reminds me of Fi users across the forum here."
I do haha. I always related that to enneagram. That would make sense, though.

"What are these unpleasant physical symptoms if you don't mind expanding?"
If I get really nervous I start itching.

"The question is basically asking you if you've ever been in a boring routine and can't get out of it. What are the causes for these routines and what is your reaction to them?"
Whenever I don't have something to occupy my mind. Like on summer holiday. I'll just do the same thing every single day. That drives me nuts.

"This just sounds like a young INFJ, lol. ;p"
I'm young. Just not sure an INFJ :p

"Hmmm. This talk of love being overrated does strike me as Fi, for some reason, since Fi is allergic to any forms of bullshit no matter what it is."
I'm allergic to bullshit. Again always related that to being a 4. I've been looking to this all wrong. Whenever, I've entered a public discussion with someone outside my family was because of "fakeness" . Once because I believed people were being deceived about a product and the other because a friend of mine was being talked about in an awful way.

"You will be a great parent someday, I just know it."
First, I need to want to be a parent haha But, thank you. I suppose that's a compliment.

"Are many of your friends NT types, by any chance?"
I don't have that many frieds. But the ones I get along better are NT types. My best friend is an ENTJ. We don't always get along great but we enjoy each other's company.

"Here's a better question: When you find yourself socializing with other people for a considerably long time, do you return home feeling your energy depleted and needing soltitude to 'recharge', or do you find that your energy, in fact, grows higher the more you socialize with other people and feel depleted if forced to spend time in solitude?"
I need time alone to recharch. Particularly after strong social interaction. I'm usually the one in my group of friends that wants to go home earlier. Some times I can get energized. It's not so common but it has happened. Those moments occur if I'm having a good conversation that makes me excited. However, when I get home I feel exhausted and need to go to my room by my self or get some sleep.

"I see lots of Fi, Ne, some sprinkles of Ni here and there, an accidental showing of Fe here and there also, Si, and not a lot of Se at all. There seems to be some bouts of Te in there used negatively as well, perhaps it is in your inferior function slot. The way you behave around strangers, as well as you stating that you don't actively go out of your way to seek people out for friendships leads me to believe that you are an introvert rather than an extrovert.

Final verdict: INFP "
I believe I've been misunderstanding Fi. INFP is actually the type I usually get in tests. And it«s the type (by descriptions) that I most identify with. I disregarded it, because though some aspects of Fi made sense I didn't relate that much to Ne. If there's such a thing as an INFJ that uses Fi instead of Fe or an INFP who use Ni instead of Ne, than I would say that's me. Also, Fi as a dominant function doesn't feel quite right. I'll read more into it, perhaps I've been missing what Fi really is. Another thing that bugs me with INFP is that inferior Te, because I kind of relate to Ti. And there's no Ti in INFP's. Se is for sure the function I less identify with. I can see myself using it at times(if I understand correctly what Se is), but it's nothing compared to all the other funtions (maybe except Te, I don't relate to Te at all). And yeah, I do believe I'm an introvert.

Thank you very much for your detailed analysis. i really appreciate it. I'll read more about Fi and Ne. You've been extremely helpful.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Greetings [MENTION=29143]Thirteenly[/MENTION], [MENTION=32749]I'mStardust[/MENTION]...

I'm pleased to help however I am able...

I'mStardust, do you ever find that you just seem to sort of know things that you can't rightly explain how you know it, and it leans towards being correct more often than not?
or would you say you have a core "code" that helps you define you?

fd514d78d109eef53b6e08439c75234736b3c31a_hq.gif