• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PLEASE I can't find which is my personality type! I'm a confused ENTJ-T seeking help!

What's my personality type?

• INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

• ENTJ

• ENTP

• INFJ

• INFP

• ENFJ

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• ISFJ

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISFP

• ESTP

• ESFP

• Total voters

sofiannam

At first I thought I was an ENTJ. The test showed that. The traits were quite the same with the ones that I possess. But because of my score of Extrovert-Introvert being really close (60-40), I thought why shouldn't I look INTJ too? After hours of research I found out that it's very likely that I'm an INTJ afterall.

So here are few facts about me:
I like researching, acquiring knowledge, being always right and reasonable, don't like taking risks, I'm very curious and cautious, I'm an intelligent person, first in my class, I have won some awards at completions for Mathematics etc, I'm a Grammar Nazi (when it comes to my mother tongue, so I'm so sorry for the loads of mistakes that you will see in this text), and I get incredibly annoyed when people make mistakes, I have no patience when it comes to making mistakes, I'm anxious and I'm sure I'm a perfectionist too ...

But here is the problem:
  • I'm incredibly sensitive to criticism
  • I can't understand why people hurt other people's feelings when I'm trying my best not to
  • I hate rudeness and sometimes I think I was born at the wrong century (I'm into Victorian Era and if you have seen the trilogy of Empress Sissi are some of my favorite movies)
  • I'm a very emotional person. I cry when listening to music, when watching movies, when I'm upset, angry or disappointed. When someone is unfair to me it's a matter of a few seconds to tear up. However, when others are crying I literally have no idea what to do and how to comfort them. I'm just not that good at it, however I feel bad for them.
  • I'm incredibly sensitive but don't show it to others so I appear very cold hearted, distant and rough.
  • I'm into all kinds of art. Music (I'm taking vocal lessons and have performed multiple times to an audience, I play the guitar, the piano), I love acting and dancing and enjoy drawing too.

(I'm 100% sure that I'm Turbulent and not Assertive)

So let me give you an example of my sensitivity. Last night I was watching a play performed by my old High School Theatre Club (last year was the last time I participated too) "Le Bourgeois gentilhomme" (The Middle Class Gentleman) where the protagonist was played by a 13 year old boy who I always thought has a great talent at playing the piano and he's a very kind person. But little did I know that he also has a huge talent in acting too. To cut a long story short, I found myself tearing up because of my surprise and happiness that this boy is such a talented person. I was astonished. Maybe I was being a little nostalgic...

So this is my last days in school, I'm a senior this year in two months I'm taking my final exams (I live in Greece where only a high enough score can get you into the University of your choice), I'm very anxious about what is coming and nostalgic for the years that have passed.

Can you help me decide which mbti personality type is mine? If you need more information, please don't hesitate to ask me. All thoughts are welcome!