• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTJ or ESTJ

ENTJentrepreneur

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hey guys
I took two personality tests so far and both said I was an ENTJ with N being 56%. I am still not sure whether I am an ENTJ or ESTJ.
What do you think?

This is how I would describe myself:
- organized, but I still like to do thing off the cuff and spontaneous without overthinking things
- Very clean house
- much into ideas and brain storming. I think about a lot of things. For example when I walk into another room to get something I am sometimes so lost thinking about thongs that I forget that I wanted to get something.
- I have a lot of ideas, but often do not execute them
- I love setting goals and thinking about the future
- I am a people person and love networking
- very ambitious, sometimes a bit too much maybe
- very strategic thinker
- I do not like showing feelings
- Sometimes I am a procrastinator and don't get the most important task done because I am busy thinking about new things.
- During conversations I sometimes stop listening, because I am thinking about other things and future
- To think I often have monologues in my head
- I sometimes doubt my decisions
- I can by quite stubborn and try to make things work the way I want them to work
- I can be quite cold in the relationship with other people and can move on after a relationship with hardly any emotions
- I can feel when people have problems or are stressed out easily
- I can read people well
- I really value loyalty
- I like having things run as efficiently as possible
- I can not stand slow people
- I value punctuality and hate being late

So, after all this, what do you think?
Thanks, it's appreciated.